S-FM Chicago - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    That was done in the same capacity that Kenny said he was Illuminati in the Illuminati game. It's almost the exact same wording too.
    Fucking. Jinx.

I should of just figured and shutted up. Wanted to see it from your own words though.

xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #902
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Aivion does your rolecard have any info on mafia gangs?
    I thought the Rizzo were town aligned.

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

Aivion does your rolecard have any info on mafia gangs?
    I can divulge that stuff here in a bit then try to re-read I suppose.

Hold on, I never actually looked at it yet LMAO ; P

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I don't agree with this shoddy logic one bit. If you all could see my role card right now you would see how farfetched this logic actually is. There 100% can be a jester in this game. Just because its a "cryptonic" save doesn't mean there's no jester. Jesters are part of Mafia.
    Didn’t you try to do some stupid shit last time there was a hidden setup? Forgive me for not trusting a damn word out of your mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

-vote Light_Yagami

Howdy Neighbor. : )

8. ISO #908
    Ganelon

There was 0 risk of you getting lynched at that point
    I'm done responding to your posts since nothing productive will come of it. I guess we'll be waiting for tonight.

9. ISO #909

Are you aivion?
    Nah I'm town. Greeny person here.

10. ISO #910

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Nah I'm town. Greeny person here.
    Got nothing else other than my win-con.

Which is so fucking strange.

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Didn’t you try to do some stupid shit last time there was a hidden setup? Forgive me for not trusting a damn word out of your mouth.
    Two people independently confirmed that.

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    How Do You Do Mr. Walsh
    Hey Karen, how's that dumb pug doing?

: )

15. ISO #915

That was in response to Mag blocking my question. I'd still like to know if you have some info on mafia gangs. Finding it hard to believe that I'm the only one who knows the name of the mafia gang we have to lynch.
    Nope. I'm essentially a Shitizen

Of couurse I am xD

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

If Ud Kindly Remove Your Vote From Me.. We Are Both Basically Cits.. Im Just The Town Gossip Talking Ta Any That Will Listen
    Yea I'm much aware.

Wanna impound that dumb Pug? Otherwise you and me have some problems "friend"

19. ISO #919

I also don't like the fact you are scum reading a null read (yagami)... Seems like you're hung up on making LHF look scummy.
    Light is no not a nun read I scum dead him big time and I still don’t read MM as town but light is so not nil read
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

20. ISO #920

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Light is no not a nun read I scum dead him big time and I still don’t read MM as town but light is so not nil read
    Oh Light's a Citizen All right, I can confirm that.

Sigh, maybe his dumb pug will get hit by a car..

-vote unvote

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

so Karen, enlighten me. What's the word neighbor?

How's life treating ya, neighbor?

I find it ironic we're REALLY neighbor's in this FM. : P

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

A
    Ok back to bed for me. I actually had a nightmare i was possessed by a demon, it woke me up... It was extremly fucked up. Nite nite.
    I see well played you are giveing MM a little push that was needed

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #925

We Can Hope My Pig Is So Annoying Barks All The Time..
    He pee's in my lawn too, you gotta take better care of the damn scoundrel...

Hopefully animal control takes it away after it kills the next cat in the neighborhood.

HAVE NO IDEA Why you still keep the damn thing after all it's done.

26. ISO #926

He pee's in my lawn too, you gotta take better care of the damn scoundrel...

Hopefully animal control takes it away after it kills the next cat in the neighborhood.

HAVE NO IDEA Why you still keep the damn thing after all it's done.
    Sigh, Wonder if my wife is home...

27. ISO #927

so Karen, enlighten me. What's the word neighbor?

How's life treating ya, neighbor?

I find it ironic we're REALLY neighbor's in this FM. : P
    Agreed Ironic In More Then One Way It Seems.. Its Going I Suspect Gyrlander As Being Scum And Branden And Slaol As Scum Also

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

Agreed Ironic In More Then One Way It Seems.. Its Going I Suspect Gyrlander As Being Scum And Branden And Slaol As Scum Also
    Yea. Heidi said she saw you threaten one of our neighbor's who was gonna report your pug.

My daughter never lies, tell me: Is this true?

You claim to hate it but you defend the damn thing. That's pretty despicable.

30. ISO #930

Because It Kills The Cats.. Only Good Thing About Him And Early Detection For Home Invasion..
    You know those cats harm nothing, right?

I heard George and Elizabeth were really heartstruck when they heard you killed their cat... THEIR FOURTH CAT MIND YOU.

That must of costed them a fortune... you intend to pay them back? >

31. ISO #931

-vote Light_Yagami

if you value your lawn and your pets, you will get rid of this man.

UNLESS he agree's to off his stupid, vile, dangerous Pug from this neighborhood!

32. ISO #932

-vote Light_Yagami

if you value your lawn and your pets, you will get rid of this man.

UNLESS he agree's to off his stupid, vile, dangerous Pug from this neighborhood!
    *Her

sorry xD

33. ISO #933

Mag isn't even acting scummy. He is in his town meta here. And again you cant even see the fucking setup stop saying its fucking professional. My points are still valid, There is nothing professional in mafia terms about my rolecard at all. And whos are you to say that a jester was placed in randomly? How the fuck would you know it's random for Crypt to place a jester in this setup? It's obvious there are strange wincons going on here and the fact that you are blind to see the potential of jester being in here, and are validating it with terrible reasonings makes me scumread you tenfold.
    Blink 1 of 2 things you are scum with mag or mag has you railroaded. Mag is 100% scum you give me the feel you are trying to save mag from a lynch. I am thinking you are a special nuet that did get a special pm light you said used the Luca story to cover up wow I just got an invite to a voice chat ever since then you have put in little hints here and there to make mag look less scummy even yes there is a jester if only you see my role card that you can’t see. Then the outing mag to l1 for a short time to make it look no way am I Allined with him because I for a very short time put him to L1. Mag is so scummy the rest of the town is getting scum on them. The fact you defending him blows my mind unless you are scum also.

34. ISO #934

Blink 1 of 2 things you are scum with mag or mag has you railroaded. Mag is 100% scum you give me the feel you are trying to save mag from a lynch. I am thinking you are a special nuet that did get a special pm light you said used the Luca story to cover up wow I just got an invite to a voice chat ever since then you have put in little hints here and there to make mag look less scummy even yes there is a jester if only you see my role card that you can’t see. Then the outing mag to l1 for a short time to make it look no way am I Allined with him because I for a very short time put him to L1. Mag is so scummy the rest of the town is getting scum on them. The fact you defending him blows my mind unless you are scum also.
    What's your reads?

I'm curious. I'd like a baseline to help form my reads as I re-read the thread.

35. ISO #935

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

You need me alive if you are to fight the Rizzos. I get the feeling Kenny was trying to tell me something... lol
    You are so not green it makes my head hurt lol. You are the scum selling the drugs to town. Wow blink did a good job detailing off you. If town don’t luck you please kill me tonight because it is like painted on the wall above your head with an arrow pointing at you sayingtown Duh he is scum.

36. ISO #936

Everyone should vote Karen as #1 most annoying citizen.

How to cast vote:

[vote]Light_yagami[./vote] Without the .

She deserves it. ; )

37. ISO #937

I am green buddy. You and noctiz can't see past your petty quarrels

Here's my interpretation: There is a town core in this game that wants to bring everyone to justice, a weak town that simply wishes to bring some people to justice, and everyone else. There's at least two, or more, scum factions, whose wincon is "get the other evils lynched", with one of them possibly having the wincon "kill everyone else". FYI I was given a certain player's name as my Mason Enforcer (he can target a player at night and ensure that the Rizzos fail to have an effect on him that night), but I won't be saying who that player is.

I believe we're dealing with Red/Orange Mafia here, along with potentially several neutrals.
    Fist your role was mason ass. Not it is mason enforcer you can’t even get you own role right. And there is one scum faction the one who sold my kids drugs and that is you.

38. ISO #938

Fist your role was mason ass. Not it is mason enforcer you can’t even get you own role right. And there is one scum faction the one who sold my kids drugs and that is you.
    He said he has another player in the game with the role Mason Enforcer.

Try to read a bit harder next time :3

Mason's though.. like the real masonic order I wonder?

39. ISO #939

That actually does sound like a cult, now that I think about it. Are the Rizzos a cult-like faction? It would explain my role.
    Omg useing the cult scare to get the luck off you there is no mason no cult. You are the crim family selling drugs wanting to kill town we all know it. This is why I know you are not jested and you are 100% scum

40. ISO #940

@Magoroth

That's a great question, Magoroth:

Does your role card say that the Rizzo's are cult? You say Rizzo's are bad, but is there actually hints of some sort of cult?

Makes me think Masons are just like.. the masonic order. That could be any sort of Alignment... at least possibly so.

41. ISO #941

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So you're actually claiming Town Mason leader? Why the fuck would you want to draw attention on you as you did, if you really were ML? I am not convinced. However, your latest posts were really looking like a townie who messed up.

I am going to bed now. DO NOT TURBOLYNCH MAGOROTH, USE ALL THE TIME WE HAVE, PLEASE. My vote stays on here, but if anyone turbohammers, LYNCH HIM TOMORROW.

Also one thing about the "are X Y and Z families pro-town"... If they aren't town, they aren't town. They have to die. From what I've heard from Mike, Marchesi family is really scum scum scum. And for the Rizzo, I don't know but they aren't town anyway. So, no "maybe they'll help us".

Last thing: Mike claimed purple alignment... Does anyone have info on that? Gnight
    I am not purple claimed purple then other colors I don’t even know what they all mean I was messing around I am town green that is angrey that my child died to the drug selling mafia

42. ISO #942
    Ganelon

@Magoroth

That's a great question, Magoroth:

Does your role card say that the Rizzo's are cult? You say Rizzo's are bad, but is there actually hints of some sort of cult?

Makes me think Masons are just like.. the masonic order. That could be any sort of Alignment... at least possibly so.
    No, my rolecard simply says that the Rizzos are a crime family.

43. ISO #943

Everyone should vote Karen as #1 most annoying citizen.

How to cast vote:

[vote]Light_yagami[./vote] Without the .

She deserves it. ; )
    I Think Your Objective Is To See Me Die.. After I Just Got Back From McDonalds I Got U A Sausage Egg Biscuit With A Med Coffee 3 Sugars 2 Creams

44. ISO #944

LMAO Town mm doesn't leave his vote somewhere this pivotal while he goes to sleep I hope somebody night kills you you scum
    He did this same move as town doc last game I am not defending him but you seam targetedon him to get of mag and MM reply’s to you has seemed genuine. Yes I scum read MM at start and maybe is is I still don’t know but his lastest posts are pro town

45. ISO #945
    Ganelon

Omg useing the cult scare to get the luck off you there is no mason no cult. You are the crim family selling drugs wanting to kill town we all know it. This is why I know you are not jested and you are 100% scum
    Dude I'm genuinely sorry for what I'm going to say to you, but please calm the fuck down and stop tunneling. It's not fun and it's quite annoying. It's fucking irritating, actually. I don't even know how to respond because you're acting like a donkey. You're not going to reach a consensus by tunneling.

46. ISO #946

What If It Is Mason Cult With Mafia.. Sounds Like A Kira Save..

47. ISO #947

I Think Your Objective Is To See Me Die.. After I Just Got Back From McDonalds I Got U A Sausage Egg Biscuit With A Med Coffee 3 Sugars 2 Creams
    Thanks girl, that was nice of you : )

I'll invite you over for dinner tonight.

As long as your Pug lies dead on the sidewalk.

48. ISO #948

Kenny's play does not make sense as a Rizzo. He painted me as jester which is actually a soft defense. And I don't buy that cult is night immune. I believe Kenny was blackmailed at night... lol
    We are on day 1 there has not been a night.

49. ISO #949
    Ganelon

I also want to say that, if you catch my drift, my alignment is most likely Weak Town, because I am green and (insert reasons here).

50. ISO #950

No, my rolecard simply says that the Rizzos are a crime family.
    Hmmm.

Kay Kay.

I suppose we will get more info later on I hope...