im so confused - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: im so confused

1. ISO #51

Re: im so confused

Troll threads are not in circle jerk but I dont think the forum is bad.. Somehow it became a haven for trolling but the people trolling have a certain level of love and respect for etch-other.

I really dont feel that you should speak so well of me. I had great intentions but there were things in life that totally destroyed the momentum I was trying to create when I was last super active and my perspective was too cosmetic focusing on how staff appeared rather than their true contributions. I have not just a few regrets there but it is what it is. All I can say is that I really do appreciate your opinion of what I once was and I hope that this community has been a positive influence in your life. Im still working for what I can, but most of my time coding the map is spent unfucking blizzard killing functional existing code and working with the damaged people I seem to collect in my personal life.

Anyways. I hope you are well and life has gone in the direction you wanted sense the time we last spoke.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Troll threads are not in circle jerk but I dont think the forum is bad.. Somehow it became a haven for trolling but the people trolling have a certain level of love and respect for etch-other.

I really dont feel that you should speak so well of me. I had great intentions but there were things in life that totally destroyed the momentum I was trying to create when I was last super active and my perspective was too cosmetic focusing on how staff appeared rather than their true contributions. I have not just a few regrets there but it is what it is. All I can say is that I really do appreciate your opinion of what I once was and I hope that this community has been a positive influence in your life. Im still working for what I can, but most of my time coding the map is spent unfucking blizzard killing functional existing code and working with the damaged people I seem to collect in my personal life.

Anyways. I hope you are well and life has gone in the direction you wanted sense the time we last spoke.
    Ok in all seriousness now and not the spelling of an eleven year old.

Nah I really did/continue to like you Helz. You're one of the most impartial moderators and one that generally does not abuse powers (too many here do- mugy, damus_graves etc), and I think like me, you genuinely want the best for the community of mafia.

It's very sad.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

tbf starcraft 2 seems to be regaining popularity, now that it's moved to a F2P model and the balance team is improving. The WCS finals got 120k viewers last night, which is higher than previous years where it was 60/70k, iirc.

Haven't seen the "games being played right now" number in a while. But last I checked it had gone over 15k peak time
    Last edited by yzb25; November 4th, 2018 at 02:50 PM.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    v)o.o)> how about host a ranked game once in a month on Starcraft 2? With a prize for the winner is extra 100->500 points? At least 1 moderator should be in the game to be the judge?
    YUKIIII

Oh yh and the suggestion's fine too I guess but

YUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII III

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    v)o.o)> how about host a ranked game once in a month on Starcraft 2? With a prize for the winner is extra 100->500 points? At least 1 moderator should be in the game to be the judge?
    I guess we could do something like that, however, considering there are so many different timezones...

Thank you Anonymous Donor

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    YUKIIII

Oh yh and the suggestion's fine too I guess but

YUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII III
    66CAD65C-3CE7-4213-B519-C6146AE86B61.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I guess we could do something like that, however, considering there are so many different timezones...
    Put it as public game, the host in the room is the moderator. People feel free to join

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~