PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Maybe this will be clearer...

AIVION's non-associative read, cleaning him, see below.

Kenny ====> 100% scum ====> tunneled AIVION ====> non-association coming there, but not that strong

Efekannn02 ====> flipped scum ====> was voted by AIVION and pushed by him ====> non-association.

Along with the first one it gives a strong non-associative read on Kenny/Efe - AIVION. This allows to get him off the PoE, locking his Citizen claim. Now, by setup deduction:

2 citizens ====> David dead and AIVION citizen ====> Third citizen claim, who is remaining in PoE ====> tsc2077 ====> scum
    -vote tsc2077

1 neutral ====> unconterclaimed neutral, Light Yagami ====> not lynching him unless all mafias die and game doesnt end

3 mafias ====> efe dead ====> 2 scums remaining ====> Kenny scum ====> tsc scum for reasons explained earlier

G a m e s o l v e d .

This should be quite easy to view and understand.
    Hmph.

So it would seem, Mr. Turner.

So.It.Would.Seem...

https://66.media.tumblr.com/463dc85d...bi7ao6_400.gif

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #652

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hmph.

So.It.Would.Seem...

Image fail.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #653

-vote Tsc2077
    Strange, that didn't register.

-vote tsc2077

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    AIVION your play this game has been downright anti-town and confusing and while I appreciate a good gambit, if you're town, work on finding that happy medium because goddamn you're very frustrating.
    Well, I'll make sure to find that happy medium next time.

Let's just get this over with.

5. ISO #655

-vote Light_Yagami

6. ISO #656

-vote Light_Yagami
    The Mafia still having a factional kill makes this shit SUPER complicated.

Just Lynch between Kira/Marshall and we won't have to worry.

Thanks.

7. ISO #657

Thanks.
    No. Im not gonna lynch what seems to most likely be jester.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #658

Thanks.
    listen im super super super sorry that I was playing so stupidly this game I will take your fucking hate post game.

BUT WE HAVE TO LYNCH KIRA OTHERWISE MAFIA WILL JUST WIN TOMORROW.

PLEASE! BELIEVE ME!

9. ISO #659

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    No. Im not gonna lynch what seems to most likely be jester.
    YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME HE IS MAFIA.

PLEASE.

10. ISO #660

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME HE IS MAFIA.

PLEASE.
    I FEEL SO FUCKING STUPID EVERY PLAY I MADE WAS HORSHESHIT BUT YOU HAVE HAVE HAAAVE TO LYNCH KIRA.

WE'RE GONNA FUCKING LOSE IF YOU DON'T PLEASE.

11. ISO #661

Do you just enjoy contradicting yourself?

Is it a hobby or something?

You're lock town slot for me, by PoE. Lock town =/= confirmed town.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #662

You're lock town slot for me, by PoE. Lock town =/= confirmed town.
    VOTE KIRA PLEASE..

IF WE DONT MAFIA KILLS YOU AND OR KENNY AND WE LOSE

13. ISO #663

Hmph.

So.It.Would.Seem...

I don't know the meme :P but yeah I think you get the point... as tempting as it is to scumread you, I'm afraid I cannot do that. Sorry Dave

it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #664

VOTE KIRA PLEASE..

IF WE DONT MAFIA KILLS YOU AND OR KENNY AND WE LOSE
    Woooooo wait a second XD I gotta read before throwing my vote

15. ISO #665

I don't know the meme :P but yeah I think you get the point... as tempting as it is to scumread you, I'm afraid I cannot do that. Sorry Dave

scum read me do whatever you want to me

JUST VOTE KIRA

16. ISO #666

Woooooo wait a second XD I gotta read before throwing my vote
    You won't get an answer, you just have to TRUST me here.

I'm making a HUGE ERROR MAFIA WILL JUST INSTA WIN IF WE CONTINUE DOWN THIS PATH

JUST VOTE KIRA PLEASE

17. ISO #667

As thou wish sweetie :P

18. ISO #668

@Stealthbomber16

When MM Votes just hammer him like you were going to.

JUST TRUST ME HE IS MAFIA PLEASE

19. ISO #669

Thanks.
    What the fuck, you are saying to either lynch the un CC'd neutral, the alternative being lynching the tpr? Really?? How comes Kenny isn't an option but I am btw? You say you won't give me explainations, well sorry but voting to murder someone without known reason is against my programming. I'm afraid I cannot do that either.

20. ISO #670

What the fuck, you are saying to either lynch the un CC'd neutral, the alternative being lynching the tpr? Really?? How comes Kenny isn't an option but I am btw? You say you won't give me explainations, well sorry but voting to murder someone without known reason is against my programming. I'm afraid I cannot do that either.
    FUCKING.

OK FINE, IF YOU ARE REALLY GYRLANDER ROLEBLOCK LIGHT.

...NO THIS IS DUMB JUST VOTE KIRA IF YOU ARE REALLY TOWN.

21. ISO #671

@Stealthbomber16

When MM Votes just hammer him like you were going to.

JUST TRUST ME HE IS MAFIA PLEASE
    If you're town (which I sadly still believe to be the case) and that you get me lynched, I fucking hope you look back at the way you read me, because it's utter shit... no offense meant to you ofc :P

22. ISO #672

FUCKING.

OK FINE, IF YOU ARE REALLY GYRLANDER ROLEBLOCK LIGHT.

...NO THIS IS DUMB JUST VOTE KIRA IF YOU ARE REALLY TOWN.
    Unless by some magic you can convince me that Kenny is not scum, this won't happen. That or if you tell me you noticed something special that justifies you going ape shit lol.

23. ISO #673

If you're town (which I sadly still believe to be the case) and that you get me lynched, I fucking hope you look back at the way you read me, because it's utter shit... no offense meant to you ofc :P
    I NEVER SAID YOU I SAID KIRA.

KIRA KIRA KIRA

I've been shouting Kira for the past 20 minutes.

24. ISO #674

Unless by some magic you can convince me that Kenny is not scum, this won't happen. That or if you tell me you noticed something special that justifies you going ape shit lol.
    You can scrutinize me for knowing 100% why I know Kira is Scum, you can go right ahead.

BUT YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME AND VOTE KIRA. If you are town you NEED to lynch kira.

25. ISO #675

You can scrutinize me for knowing 100% why I know Kira is Scum, you can go right ahead.

BUT YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME AND VOTE KIRA. If you are town you NEED to lynch kira.
    SO I CAN GO TO BED AND NOT HAVE A HEART ATTACK TONIGHT JUST LYNCH KIRA PLEASE.

you can thank me in General Night Chat when you see his red flip.

26. ISO #676

Listen that scumslip of his WAS GENUINE HE CLAIMS NEUTRAL THEN SAYS I WAS NEUTRAL

HE ISNT NEUTRAL

LYNCH KIRA.

DOES THAT CONVINCE YOU? YOUR SCUMSLIP WAS RIGHT JUST TRUST YOUR FUCKING GUT OMFG

27. ISO #677

listen im super super super sorry that I was playing so stupidly this game I will take your fucking hate post game.

BUT WE HAVE TO LYNCH KIRA OTHERWISE MAFIA WILL JUST WIN TOMORROW.

PLEASE! BELIEVE ME!
    Rachyl, get off AIVION's account, please...

Your plays weren't ALL horseshit btw, only the gambit with your neutral claim. It's just as good as cc'ing crier idk which fool did that... ahem.

At least HINT at what you mean, if you convince me I'll convince stealth lol but you need to tell me what you just saw... FUCK IT
    -vote light_yagami
    @AIVION I trust thee and put my faith in you, but if you two are both non-mafia and I was right all along..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRR

And tis be our motto
    In AIVION is our trust

28. ISO #678

@Stealthbomber16

HE FAILED TO GIVE YOU ANY REAL CASES HE HAD 3 HOURS.

WHY?

HE'S SCUM AND AFRAID TO SLIP.

HE'S SLIPPED ALREADY

CMON JUST DO IT

29. ISO #679

I NEVER SAID YOU I SAID KIRA.

KIRA KIRA KIRA

I've been shouting Kira for the past 20 minutes.
    Oh ok lol, it's just because I just logged on to see this:

Thanks.
    So I was wondering xD

30. ISO #680

Rachyl, get off AIVION's account, please...

Your plays weren't ALL horseshit btw, only the gambit with your neutral claim. It's just as good as cc'ing crier idk which fool did that... ahem.

At least HINT at what you mean, if you convince me I'll convince stealth lol but you need to tell me what you just saw... FUCK IT
    -vote light_yagami
    @AIVION I trust thee and put my faith in you, but if you two are both non-mafia and I was right all along..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRR

And tis be our motto
    In AIVION is our trust
    Sorry I'm having all sorts of panic attacks right now.

Not just game related.

The Caps lock button will be repaired, don't worry.

31. ISO #681

Oh ok lol, it's just because I just logged on to see this:

So I was wondering xD
    Ok ok.

Thanks for voting Kira, hopefully Stealth comes to his senses and hammers.

We have A SHIT ton to discuss in Night chat I'm sure.

I'll await for you all there when Stealth just finally hammers him.

@Stealthbomber16 IF HE'S JESTER I WILL NOT ONLY GIVE YOU 8 MORE REP I'LL.. I DUNNO.

I CAN THINK OF SOMETHING.

YOU SAID SO YOURSELF "don't fear efekannn only scum wants us to be in fear"

DON'T IGNORE YOUR OWN WORDS PLEASE HE'S MAFIA

32. ISO #682

Sorry I'm having all sorts of panic attacks right now.

Not just game related.

The Caps lock button will be repaired, don't worry.
    Eeeh okay, as long as you don't break yourself it's good lol

prepares a fucking shotgun incase aivion is scum for post-game

33. ISO #683

Eeeh okay, as long as you don't break yourself it's good lol

prepares a fucking shotgun incase aivion is scum for post-game

*gulp*

34. ISO #684

Ok ok.

Thanks for voting Kira, hopefully Stealth comes to his senses and hammers.

We have A SHIT ton to discuss in Night chat I'm sure.

I'll await for you all there when Stealth just finally hammers him.

@Stealthbomber16 IF HE'S JESTER I WILL NOT ONLY GIVE YOU 8 MORE REP I'LL.. I DUNNO.

I CAN THINK OF SOMETHING.

YOU SAID SO YOURSELF "don't fear efekannn only scum wants us to be in fear"

DON'T IGNORE YOUR OWN WORDS PLEASE HE'S MAFIA
    But... uhm... are you implying that TSC is the neutral? Because in all logic, if Yagami is not neutral but mafia, and that you stand by your hypocrite claim.... Kenny is 100% scum so it doesn't work, and even if yourself cannot come to the conclusion he is 100% scum because you're not me, from your PoV ONE OF US is scum... I request explainations tonight if we are still alive XD

35. ISO #685

But... uhm... are you implying that TSC is the neutral? Because in all logic, if Yagami is not neutral but mafia, and that you stand by your hypocrite claim.... Kenny is 100% scum so it doesn't work, and even if yourself cannot come to the conclusion he is 100% scum because you're not me, from your PoV ONE OF US is scum... I request explainations tonight if we are still alive XD
    We'll be alive but Kira will be dead. and Red.

I'll explain it all dw.

36. ISO #686

DAMNIT I'm gonna have a heart attack now Stealth is gone again

37. ISO #687

We'll be alive but Kira will be dead. and Red.

I'll explain it all dw.
    Ok

better dead thanand red

38. ISO #688

Ok

better dead thanand red
    He will be.

It's actually painful for me to do this, but I have no choice.

The road we chose was tainted with town's loss.

39. ISO #689

Uuuh stealth... What do we do lol

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I was totally right on my aivion read it seems lol. He's not neutral, but scum with MM.
    Yup looks like my doubts on MM were misguided as well

It is you and kira

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Dam looking at the votes its actually becoming more and more apparent that MM and Aivion are the scum team
    I like how you agree with your scumbuddy

45. ISO #695

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Who is kira @AIVION
    You...?

46. ISO #696

I also love how you scumbags come in, discredit US and have no balls to vote one if us because you know when one of us flips you're screwed.

Only scums are afraid to vote their scumreads

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

Quote Originally Posted by tsc2077 View Post
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Even the neutral player wants scum gone

49. ISO #699

Even the neutral player wants scum gone
    How do you feel about me occupying your hypocrite slot?

What neutral role are you?

50. ISO #700

I feel uncomfortable now with that vote from tsc