Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
Hmm and now you see a chance to get out of lynch...

So you're saying I'm scummy because you don't get the town vibes you usually get from me. Did you read my posts lol? I think I'm pretty much like my town self, 100% of the time which I'm not able to do as scum. First paragraph gives no scumtell, just the absence of town tells for you.

Second paragraph is not making me scummy in any way... it's neither a warrant nor a ground to your argument, therefore it is irrelevant, yet it is a main part of your case against me.

Third paragraph is what you say it is: A GUESS. Do you remember my soft claim, post #81? I hinted at me being paranoid there. You are literally taking a very improbable guess on that because you know that the Paranoid part, along with Crypt's, makes me quite hard to lynch.

I am going to allow myself to openly discredit your case against me there. The absence of town tells is false IMO, but I am obviously biased by the knowledge of me being town. The part about my read on you is irrelevant to a case against me, and doesn't defend you either, so in this situation, it's fluff. And the part about your guess is just bullshit lol you're trying to scumpaint the fact that I have the word "paranoid" in my role.

I am also noticing the sudden resistance to your lynch, while you were widely suspected during the entire game, at different levels. I am convinced of having caught a scum there.

I do not believe @AIVION to be scum with @Gyrlander , simply because some of their interactions were absolutely not WvW, looking at the "Can I be rainbow read?" stuff, scums don't tend to interact with eachother just for fun SEVERAL TIMES when it's not needed. So I would ask @Cryptonic not to shoot AIVION, only investigate him.

Last thing: if you want a town tell, look at when I derped saying I was a Paranoid Sheriff, but then double checked my rolecard and noticed it was Investigator instead of Sheriff, even if the action is a Sheriff's one.

Conclusion: Gyrlander is SS.
OH also one last thing I just thought of:

Why DID you say "This is the Gyrlander we all know and love" in that game? What did he do in that game that seemed different in comparison to this one?

Sorry for asking stuff on different posts like that, but they just come as I think of em lol.