S-FM the secret society - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    He was already discredited towards being jester to begin with. Adding him being a blackmailed townie as another possibility actually improves his standing, because a blackmailed townie could just decide to stop and die, instead of trying to get the lynch through.
    How was he discredited to begin with? I think his play makes perfect sense from a Jester POV. Leading the people on to believe there's a mechanic where blink has to be the #1 lynch and whoever needs to be lynched should be #2 while in reality it's all made up and distracts people from the fact that blink still wants to have the most votes on him.

And I'm not following that logic from the second sentence. Before that, I don't even see how an action could have gone through. Blackmailer submitting an action during the day to affect the current day seems pretty dumb and from what we have seen we started the game on a Day, not an action-inputtable night. Now for your logic in the second sentence: Sure, if he were actually blackmailed that'd improve his standing as town. But how would a townie decide to stop and die instead of trying to get the lynch through? What do you even mean with this? Getting the lynch through on themselves would be the same to me as "deciding to stop and die". This is missing some context for me to understand that or the frame of mind in which you were thinking. If I were blackmailed to make everyone vote me then I'd try to persuade people to not really vote me but still try to comply with the rule. I'd not want to keep people pushing hard to vote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

Lol "it doesn't in mine either." The host literally said all rolecards include alignments.
    Yet that didn't happen for me. And think about it a second: Why the fuck would a scum say that their alignment wasn't provided? I am town because of my wincon, which is to eliminate the evildoers, but I did not recieve a "You are a Town ############".
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    How was he discredited to begin with? I think his play makes perfect sense from a Jester POV. Leading the people on to believe there's a mechanic where blink has to be the #1 lynch and whoever needs to be lynched should be #2 while in reality it's all made up and distracts people from the fact that blink still wants to have the most votes on him.

And I'm not following that logic from the second sentence. Before that, I don't even see how an action could have gone through. Blackmailer submitting an action during the day to affect the current day seems pretty dumb and from what we have seen we started the game on a Day, not an action-inputtable night. Now for your logic in the second sentence: Sure, if he were actually blackmailed that'd improve his standing as town. But how would a townie decide to stop and die instead of trying to get the lynch through? What do you even mean with this? Getting the lynch through on themselves would be the same to me as "deciding to stop and die". This is missing some context for me to understand that or the frame of mind in which you were thinking. If I were blackmailed to make everyone vote me then I'd try to persuade people to not really vote me but still try to comply with the rule. I'd not want to keep people pushing hard to vote me.
    Your first part is the discredit. You're saying blink is lying because he's jester.

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yet that didn't happen for me. And think about it a second: Why the fuck would a scum say that their alignment wasn't provided? I am town because of my wincon, which is to eliminate the evildoers, but I did not recieve a "You are a Town ############".
    So you're actually claiming neutral together with distorted?

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    whats to say that town doesnt have info in their roles? i would assume they would, i mean blink seems like he has a lot more info than MM in his rolecard. but MM also slipped on the fact that it doesnt say "town" in his rolecard. it does in some peoples, but it doesn't in mine either. i dont see a scum saying "my rolecard doesnt say town in it" when he doesn't know that it doesnt say "alignment: town" or something.
    I didn't say town doesn't have info on their roles. Why are you putting words in my mouth? I'll refer you to how he slipped up IMO as said by Kenny:
    He said there's triad and that the town does not have majority. Looked to me like he slipped as 3rd party
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Host intentionally disabled lynch, which probably means whoever has most votes day 1 is not getting lynched, but rather something else?
    How do you suggest killing MM today then?
    All this means to me is that there's no hammer to end the day prematurely. This does not mean we cannot lynch. Not sure why people are jumping to that conclusion.
    ah fuck.

8. ISO #258

Lol "it doesn't in mine either." The host literally said all rolecards include alignments.
    but we have had people say that their rolecard had town alignment ect. so i do believe its NAI, especially if said now. but i think MM deserves to see D2 due to it. and he was generally solving when he got in. in his scum games he usually just...fluff talks lol. hes not good at faking solving things yet xD well fake solving as good as his town solving is that is. hes put to a high standard as town because hes good at town lol. that alone makes it hard for him to be scum =P

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #259

The way MM tried to pin dirt onto Magoroth was so scummy it hurts. Honestly feels like a repeat of last game where there's something that's only very arguably scummy and MM jumps onto it for some town points. And this time it's about role cards where the host made it very clear that every card is supposed to be customized.. come on, really?

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I'm on my phone during work break so I can't say all the things I want but there was one post where Distorted was either serious and therefore scummy or he was still in the Day 1 troll mood and then it's only very slightly scummy. If anyone can guess which post it was, I have a cookie I can reward you with.
    Anyway, it's not supposed to be a very harsh accusation but I'm gonna keep my eye on you, Distorted..
    It's called pressure for information. We don't even have a fucking majority lynch. So, kindly, fuck off. We NEEEEEEED information more than ever. I had no intent to lynch Magoroth, and it should have been obvious. Of course, if you pressure someone you won't say "I WILL NOT LYNCH YOU"... it defeats the whole purpose of it.

-vote NoctiZ

I'm very far of lynch fetish style here btw.

Also, didn't I say that this push, as scum, would be a pure suicide, so don't try to scumpaint me for it? I think I kinda did. Screw You!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #260

Blackmailer worked like that in Mag's game with the modkilling

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

but we have had people say that their rolecard had town alignment ect. so i do believe its NAI, especially if said now. but i think MM deserves to see D2 due to it. and he was generally solving when he got in. in his scum games he usually just...fluff talks lol. hes not good at faking solving things yet xD well fake solving as good as his town solving is that is. hes put to a high standard as town because hes good at town lol. that alone makes it hard for him to be scum =P
    Lol MM's neutral claim as NAI

13. ISO #263

Your first part is the discredit. You're saying blink is lying because he's jester.
    I misunderstood then what you mean. When you say "discredited towards being jester", to me that means he's less believed to be Jester whereas I'd have said "discredited towards being town" if I used that phrase. I see what you mean now.
    ah fuck.

14. ISO #264

So you're actually claiming neutral together with distorted?
    What the fuck is happening? NO I AM NOT CLAIMING NEUTRAL. I need to eliminate the evildoers. Town =/= evildoers. So in the event I'm something weird that's not town, I must eliminate evildoers. It doesn't say "all other factions", just evildoers. I am quite convinced I am town because of stuff I will not share yet though.

What's with that coordinated push on me and distorted by kenny and noctiz?

15. ISO #265

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Rolecards have been sent.

You should have
    Role name
    Alignment
    Role info
    Wincon

In no particular order.

I know I mentioned Gender in the signup thread but decided to just not do that.

Game will start fairly soon. Stay tuned. Day 1 shall be 24 hours. I’m not gonna tell you how lynch works .
    This post here said rolecards have alignments.

16. ISO #266

You're twisting my words here. The only alignment I claimed is town, I am 99% sure of me being town, and 100% sure of me being a good guy.

17. ISO #267
    Ganelon

He never claimed Neutral. He literally said he had to get the evildoers lynched. At worst that's neutral benign

18. ISO #268

I didn't say town doesn't have info on their roles. Why are you putting words in my mouth? I'll refer you to how he slipped up IMO as said by Kenny:

All this means to me is that there's no hammer to end the day prematurely. This does not mean we cannot lynch. Not sure why people are jumping to that conclusion.
    this right here is my part that keeps MM from being a heavy town read. I really dont understand why he would think it means no lynching at all.

but obviously people have stuff in their cards and im inclined to believe his town slip was more solid than his scum slip. a scum coming out saying "my rolecaard didnt say town" is a ballsy, ballsy thing. especially since he was the FIRST one and he didnt emphasize on it at all. it wasnt a big play for him. as a scum, that would be a big play to somehow emphasize.

19. ISO #269

It's called pressure for information. We don't even have a fucking majority lynch. So, kindly, fuck off. We NEEEEEEED information more than ever. I had no intent to lynch Magoroth, and it should have been obvious. Of course, if you pressure someone you won't say "I WILL NOT LYNCH YOU"... it defeats the whole purpose of it.

-vote NoctiZ

I'm very far of lynch fetish style here btw.

Also, didn't I say that this push, as scum, would be a pure suicide, so don't try to scumpaint me for it? I think I kinda did. Screw You!
    Inb4s don't work like that. They don't gain you towncred, c'mon.

Blackmailer worked like that in Mag's game with the modkilling
    Sure, not following a blackmailer's instructions leads to modkill, never claimed anything different. I'm talking about when to submit the action. Was it an action submitted during the day that affected the current day or was it submitted at night before?
    ah fuck.

20. ISO #270

this right here is my part that keeps MM from being a heavy town read. I really dont understand why he would think it means no lynching at all.

but obviously people have stuff in their cards and im inclined to believe his town slip was more solid than his scum slip. a scum coming out saying "my rolecaard didnt say town" is a ballsy, ballsy thing. especially since he was the FIRST one and he didnt emphasize on it at all. it wasnt a big play for him. as a scum, that would be a big play to somehow emphasize.
    It's totally a thing MM often does and you know that.

21. ISO #271

OMG I just double checked and my rolecard says that I am a town ########################################. Sorry for the confusion XD

22. ISO #272
    Ganelon

In spite of the seeming bussing I am seeing a potential Noctiz-Kenny alignment lol

23. ISO #273

That's kinda what he did in lynch fetish though?
    ah fuck.

24. ISO #274
    Ganelon

OMG I just double checked and my rolecard says that I am a town ########################################. Sorry for the confusion XD
    u r literally gay and therefore scum.

25. ISO #275

Inb4s don't work like that. They don't gain you towncred, c'mon.

Sure, not following a blackmailer's instructions leads to modkill, never claimed anything different. I'm talking about when to submit the action. Was it an action submitted during the day that affected the current day or was it submitted at night before?
    There was no night. Either he was blackmailed during the day or he wasn't at all. Shouldn't that be obvious?

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

So you are saying we shouldn't vote, since we don't know how lynch works? We know that no hammer will end the day. I have all the pleasure to unvote people as much as I want. Since when is pressuring a bad thing????

30. ISO #280
    Ganelon

That was by complete accident, and he's done "pushes" like that as town VERY often. I've seen him scumread fucking Crier for claiming Crier instead of "Herald". as town ........

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

There was no night. Either he was blackmailed during the day or he wasn't at all. Shouldn't that be obvious?
    No, because I didn't know that setup didn't have nights? Regular play dictates that blackmailers submit at night and it affects the person during the next day. Historically, that's how I have known the role to work from FMs. Don't be so condescending when you keep writing one-liners that don't answer my questions.
    ah fuck.

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

But that time was different. Host didn't send the rolecards written in the setup. Therefore that outed me as a scum, but host got things back by saying noone had the same cards. Here we have NO setup lol

35. ISO #285
    Ganelon

There wasn't a n0 this time tho? The game literally started just a few hours after the signups filled
    I have a night action and I couldn't use it.

36. ISO #286

No, because I didn't know that setup didn't have nights? Regular play dictates that blackmailers submit at night and it affects the person during the next day. Historically, that's how I have known the role to work from FMs. Don't be so condescending when you keep writing one-liners that don't answer my questions.
    There was no night 0. Whta the fuck stop twisting what I say

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

What Gyrlander is doing is completely NAI lol.
    And you are trying to get elected Number one. I thought you couldn't post anymore.
    And a townie would be acting just like I am - because what I am saying makes the most sense, given the information we have. Campaigning for your own "election" is really just stubborn and anti-town lol
    Wtf did I do lol??

Thank you Anonymous Donor

39. ISO #289

That was by complete accident, and he's done "pushes" like that as town VERY often. I've seen him scumread fucking Crier for claiming Crier instead of "Herald". as town ........
    True, I heard about that already. But who is to say this wasn't also done by accident?
    So you are saying we shouldn't vote, since we don't know how lynch works? We know that no hammer will end the day. I have all the pleasure to unvote people as much as I want. Since when is pressuring a bad thing????
    The logical conclusion would be to think that there's no hammer but majority lynch at EOD still occurs. You thinking otherwise is giving me scummy vibes tbh. If you think voting doesn't lynch, why would you even vote people to pressure them?
    ah fuck.

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

But that time was different. Host didn't send the rolecards written in the setup. Therefore that outed me as a scum, but host got things back by saying noone had the same cards. Here we have NO setup lol
    Actually I shouldn't even have to tell you this, you're not new nor stupid. You're the one jumping on potential scumreads atm
    -vote Noctiz
    This vote is now with intent to lynch. I will now catch up. I may change it, but you are my head suspect for now.

43. ISO #293
    Ganelon

He's not lol... are you two bussing?

44. ISO #294

What the fuck are you on about, I was the one to tell you there is no possibility of there being a N0 where a blackmailer could have submitted an action. Why are you twisting this around and pointing it at me as if I said anything different? And why do you keep doing this to everyone currently? Holy.
    ah fuck.

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

True, I heard about that already. But who is to say this wasn't also done by accident?

The logical conclusion would be to think that there's no hammer but majority lynch at EOD still occurs. You thinking otherwise is giving me scummy vibes tbh. If you think voting doesn't lynch, why would you even vote people to pressure them?
    I think voting lynches, but not at majority else we would have a vote count. I never said that no lynch would occur, I said no HAMMER would end the day early, because you can't hammer without a vote count.

Also you are literally saying that maybe that this time, I fit my town meta accidentaly so I'm scum? Lol

@ me if you got stuff to tell me, catching up now

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

hell no, we vote. but blink is #1 vote and some1 else is #2.

Aivion, Gyrlander, Kenny im with with #2 lynches. possibly NocTiz because hes missing something big here and im not sure if its intentional or im making something up thats not there (hence why possibly)

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300
    Ganelon

Are you buddying me?
    How exactly am I buddying you by calling you scum with Kenny?