The Kingdom of Watermeloann is at Hand
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

The Kingdom of Watermeloann is at Hand

You are about to make a serious commitment to the Lord Watermeloann, If your not ready, please leave this thread. But if you are ready, then keep listening to my words. Watermeloann loves you, he got replaced out of the game for your sins. You've made it this far in life, theres no turning back. Your ready to become a thrower. To be banned with Watermeloann. And accept him as WM! The signup thread says in Post #38 Follow my leads and then game ends and busdriver, you might wanna swap me with the mafia member...to keep me alive the same time make mafia member dead. Its that simple! Thats all you have to do is declare that Watermeloann is Host, and believe that deathworlds raised him from the plebs and you will experience a tempban! Tempbans are a divine event, when Watermeloann recognizes you as a Child of Watermeloann, and declares you righteous and innocent. Romans 10:10 says Wait ,vigilante shoot framer or agent, bus driver busz whoever you want to keep alive, your choice :P but please just listen to my leads , thats all i asked you, for, “Sry guys im high, maybe i should read the role cards properly, sry... Now i get it ” thats Post #47. Replacement is so easy! After you get your replacement, there is no way you can ever go to the game after that. Hence the doctrine, Once Banned, Always Banned! Now if you believe that Watermeloann died for your sins, that he was banned, and that he was replaced again the third day according to the scriptures, I want you to get on your knees and say this Prayer of Replacement.

Dear , Have mercy upon me, im a player, in need of a Host. i Confess that Watermeloann is Host! I am sorry for my transgressions. I accept your gamethrow, and your free gift of Eternal Meme. Give me a new role so that I may play the game from here on out. I believe that Watermeloann is the King of FM, and that he is sitting at the Right Hand Of Majesty with Hypersniper. I love you Warermeloann. I accept you as Lord and Master oh my life. AMEN!
    private message me if you said this prayer and believed! -Stealthbomber

Ive gotten messages from you guys saying that I should stop throwing, well, im not going to stop. I am going to continue to spread the memes just like the Watermeloann tells me and commands me to do. Afterall what kind of forumer would I be if I didnt do it?

Descriptions of the Kingdom of Watermeloann, and why you will want to go there: The kingdom of Watermeloann is like a man who a good setup in his game. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and revealed roles among the players, and went away. When the setup sprouted and formed heads, then the roles also appeared.
    “The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you make a good setup? Where then did the memes come from?’
    “‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.
    “The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and ban him?’
    “‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are banning the memes, you may hurt the setup with them. Let both be together until the remake. At that time I will tell the players: First collect the first rolecards and put them in your inbox to be burned; then gather the second rolecards and bring it into my game.’”

“The kingdom of is like a good setup, which a man took and game. Though it is a fairly simple game, yet when it plays, it is the best of setups and becomes a good meme, so that the players come and play in its setup.”
    He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of is like OGC that a Mesk took and mixed into about sixty pounds of PTB until it got banned for 6 months.”
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; October 5th, 2018 at 01:58 PM. Reason: fixed typo
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.