S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I honestly think that's not good. The Illuminati, if they exist, could fake claim mafia.... that would be fucking annoying, wouldn't it? :P

I'm not trusting any mafia claim anytime soon. Plus if we're in world A it's just laughable, which makes me doubt even more of every mafia claim.
    I am noticing this is the 2nd post where I have doubts on Blink. And I'm still on Page 1...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    literally nobody pushed hard at you. You just started acting like you were being pushed against a wall when people were still shitposting….
    If you're going to act like a fucking bitch I won't read your posts. And. I won't I'm not nice like MM is.

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    MM said he's townreading distorted and noone quoted that.
    Perhaps there's some sort of team?
    I don't think I said that... I'm hungry as hell so maybe, but I really don't remember that XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #255
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ok i hardclaim Town Jester
    Ayyy I hardclaim Solo Mason

6. ISO #256

-vote blinkskater
    This question is just so scummy lol. You're either asking how to fake being cit, how your enemies will play, or asking for advice because you're not sure of yourself/new to FM, which you are not, OR you want town to reveal their strategies for an unknown reason...? I don't think the town side is that big for that post, but the scum one is surely big.
    Sigh this solidifies me as town gg

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Okay MM so I am going to blow your mind here - Did you know that there is an equal WIFOM from you just not fake claiming anything D1 versus you making 4 role claims in the day? Did you know that? It is not helpful at all, because nobody actually believes you.
    he made 1 roleclaim.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

literally nobody pushed hard at you. You just started acting like you were being pushed against a wall when people were still shitposting….
    thats actualyl why i shitpost a lot during beginning of setups. you can trigger the right person to start getting defensive out of nowhere, and they are almost always scum.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    actually thats true........... so blink is confirmed town now.
    Guys I have an idea about the Illuminati

Do you think they'll be acting like. scum, if they even exist?

20. ISO #270

Quote Originally Posted by Varnic View Post
    Grand Wizard here... where my KKK homie at?!
    Lol I see we have a WIFOM adept here.

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272
    Ganelon

oh well if I die you guys know my last will. my role is not useful to the town so. you only lose an extra vote

23. ISO #273

thats actualyl why i shitpost a lot during beginning of setups. you can trigger the right person to start getting defensive out of nowhere, and they are almost always scum.
    Or you can trigger the scum to start pushing you because you are acting scummy asf

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276
    Ganelon

At this point they are just a faction like Mafia. So it would be the same alignment things we look for
    Well in that case, either there hasn't been enough time -or- there's only two scum in the game. Because at the moment I am not seeing many terribly scummy things.

27. ISO #277

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Guys I have an idea about the Illuminati

Do you think they'll be acting like. scum, if they even exist?
    Uhhh.... Will scums act as scum? Probably not. Unless they pick mafia fake. Or if they want to WIFOM this game. But yes, if they exist, they are the scums, if it was your question.

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yo varnic type [v ote]ma goroth [/vot e] no spaces
    Eat me

30. ISO #280

Well in that case, either there hasn't been enough time -or- there's only two scum in the game. Because at the moment I am not seeing many terribly scummy things.
    Are you wanting to make us believe there are no Illuminati? I think your early posts also suggested that. Noted. Not scumreading you for it, just noted.

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282
    Ganelon

Are you wanting to make us believe there are no Illuminati? I think your early posts also suggested that. Noted. Not scumreading you for it, just noted.
    I'm more like wanting to suggest that they don't exist. Initially I was saying that it doesn't matter if they exist (which is true), but right now I doubt their existence.

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

I'm more like wanting to suggest that they don't exist. Initially I was saying that it doesn't matter if they exist (which is true), but right now I doubt their existence.
    So you don’t think all of us voting you or me putting you at L-1 is scummy?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

35. ISO #285
    Ganelon

The Illuminati exist more to fuck with the mafia than with the town lol

36. ISO #286
    Ganelon

So you don’t think all of us voting you or me putting you at L-1 is scummy?
    Nah I'd say I deserve it.

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289
    Ganelon

How? If the Illuminati exist the town and mafia are one team.
    It's not prudent to discuss that atm

40. ISO #290

Ayyy yes I'm Enlightened D
    I think Mag is town too. Of course, those are reads based on page 1 and should not be seen as gospel...

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

I think Mag is town too. Of course, those are reads based on page 1 and should not be seen as gospel...
    Not town, but non illuminati* it is very possible for him to be mafia, for reasons Distorted already pointed out.

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

omg you have only read 1 page? lol get reading >=O

I want your response on my ISO
    I think I already gave it tho xD

unless i just ignored it but I've read it

47. ISO #297

You are way too calm for a potential turbo lynch..........
    uuuuuuh wat? IS THAT OPN WLF NG?????

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300