User Tag List

Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2326
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yeah ONE MINUTE after kenny was taken off L1, A well played/planned move by scumsorted
    That's bullshit lol he had no idea I was going to unvote.

3. ISO #1403

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I've played some games with MM now and this is not his scum meta.
    Meta and a possible alignment with me is all you got on him, like that I got nothing because both of your reasons are false to me.
    What on earth do you think his scum meta is?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #1404

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Illuminati are not town. They are Mafia. And if Distorted pushes a mislynch today, he's one hundred percent getting fucked tomorrow. Disguiser isn't a thing. If Disguiser were a thing, then yea he wouldn't be cleared as of now.
    no no no you're drunk go home and lay down

5. ISO #1405

like Distorted is saying, blink is completely acting like a tunneling town again lol his play doesn't make sense as scum.

But Kenny's play doesn't make sense as Town either. In spite of what Distorted is saying, I am actually prepared to believe he is Illuminati, since his asking if I'm mason or not is 100% AN ILLUMINATI QUESTION.
    Damn there seems to be something crunchy there. I have the strong belief at least one of you is not from the green town faction. I see Blinkskater as a confirmed town. Asking for Mason claim is really weird, indeed. But Magoroth, YOU are weird too. And if you believe Kenny is an Illuminatus, WHY IS YOUR VOTE ON ME AND NOT ON HIM?

Your plays make no sense as town, BOTH of you. Magoroth is far from his town meta. Kenny is just even scummier than Magoroth, but I don't know about meta. I think one of them has to be addressed today for sure. And @blinkskater , let's address @Distorted tomorrow. I'll read the thread during the night, and come back with stuff.

And @Magoroth , how am I scum with Gyrlander? I myself scumread Gyrlander, mainly for the "experienced scumtell" because he hasn't done anything, and it's his meta to be helpful and scumhunt and all. I didn't see that (But I'm not caught up so idk). But how comes I'm paired with him now?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    well thats now what blinks clinging to on this push as well. this has turned into town hunting illuminati. so all day we hunt for mafia then try to lynch a "possible uncofirmable illuminati?"
    Blink is using the full time before EOD to make you squirm actually. He knows you’re not getting lynched today

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409
    Ganelon

no no no you're drunk go home and lay down
    What are you even saying. You're. literally self-confirmable if you're town vigilante, if Distorted mislynches someone then gg shoot his ass. = profit. From your perspective. It does NOT make sense to do what he did lol as scum.

Unless you think MM is mafia and Distorted is trying to Lynch the Mafia...?

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Damn there seems to be something crunchy there. I have the strong belief at least one of you is not from the green town faction. I see Blinkskater as a confirmed town. Asking for Mason claim is really weird, indeed. But Magoroth, YOU are weird too. And if you believe Kenny is an Illuminatus, WHY IS YOUR VOTE ON ME AND NOT ON HIM?

Your plays make no sense as town, BOTH of you. Magoroth is far from his town meta. Kenny is just even scummier than Magoroth, but I don't know about meta. I think one of them has to be addressed today for sure. And @blinkskater , let's address @Distorted tomorrow. I'll read the thread during the night, and come back with stuff.

And @Magoroth , how am I scum with Gyrlander? I myself scumread Gyrlander, mainly for the "experienced scumtell" because he hasn't done anything, and it's his meta to be helpful and scumhunt and all. I didn't see that (But I'm not caught up so idk). But how comes I'm paired with him now?
    BECAUSE WE NEED TO FIND MAFIA NOT ILLUMINATI - FINDING ILLUMINATI IS LYNCHING TOWN AFTER TOWN HOPING GAME ENDS WHILE MAFIA KILLS US

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

13. ISO #1413

I really hope you are scum tbh, because if this is ur town game...i have had you overrated =(
    Another AtE? Really Distorted? That's low. And now I can say it because I'm not the target of it

You are the Dark One, Distorted... I had trusted you to be my Light in the Darkness, yet you have embraced darkness... ILLUMINATUS!!!!!!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #1414

kk I promise I won't read pages and pages and point out how everyone is so fucking oportunistic.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #1415
    Ganelon

What he did in the efe and the 1k rolecards game.
    Ignore posts and paint town strats as scum + vice versa
    Mag is doing that, so I'd be down to vote him for that.
    Yeah dude ignoring your d1 shitposts and your town hunting posts is completely scummy.

16. ISO #1416
    Ganelon

Another AtE? Really Distorted? That's low. And now I can say it because I'm not the target of it

You are the Dark One, Distorted... I had trusted you to be my Light in the Darkness, yet you have embraced darkness... ILLUMINATUS!!!!!!!
    How is that an appeal to emotion? Whose. emotion? Lol

17. ISO #1417

Illuminati are not town. They are Mafia. And if Distorted pushes a mislynch today, he's one hundred percent getting fucked tomorrow. Disguiser isn't a thing. If Disguiser were a thing, then yea he wouldn't be cleared as of now.
    So, nothing about this post is logical or makes any sense

18. ISO #1418

What are you even saying. You're. literally self-confirmable if you're town vigilante, if Distorted mislynches someone then gg shoot his ass. = profit. From your perspective. It does NOT make sense to do what he did lol as scum.

Unless you think MM is mafia and Distorted is trying to Lynch the Mafia...?
    i'm no longer listening to you
    -vote magoroth

19. ISO #1419

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote Kenny

As much as I love hate dist he shouldn't be the lynch today
    Yeah I agree with this. But who should be the lynch and why? What are your reads? @Gyrlander

If you don't answer now, I'll get answers from you tomorrow and if I die, can someone else do it for me?

20. ISO #1420
    Ganelon

[FONT=arial][SIZE=2]I think you can trust Distorted. His play doesn't make sense as any sort of scum right now. It's far too risky and I don't see him pulling off votes off somebody this early into the game. It's consistent with what he has been doing the whole game - watching for pressure and vote reactions. You can trust him. Whoever is trying to push the whole 'HE'S INNOCENT CHILD BUT HE'S NOT CONFIRMED TOWN' bullshit is 100% scum. Town need to stay together in this and Distorted is pretty townish. MM is open-wolfing with his claim of playing pro-town as Illuminati. It just seeds distrust in a save that is already filled with distrust. Blink... I for one would say that he is scum,, but Distorted seems to townread him.... I don't know. Again if blink is scum then his play really doesn't make sense there because he'll get fucked IMMEDIATELY next day if Distorted flips town. Idk who MM's scummate is. I have no idea. Whoever is trying to deepen the WIFOM is scum with MM. Maybe it's Kenny. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it were him.[/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=#DCDDDE][FONT=Whitney][/FONT][/COLOR]

21. ISO #1421

kk I promise I won't read pages and pages and point out how everyone is so fucking oportunistic.
    lol this would be such an easy game so far if i was scum. woulda just gone along with the kenny lynch early, or mag lynch w/e but im literally stepping in throwing shit everywhere to get info going. ya, as scum when have i ever done that? i come across organized and the town gets smoothly ran into the ground =P

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

How is that an appeal to emotion? Whose. emotion? Lol
    Blink's???? Distorted just said that if he was town he was dumber than he thought. Blink himself said it was "appealing to his ego".

24. ISO #1424
    Ganelon

[FONT=arial][SIZE=2]I think you can trust Distorted. His play doesn't make sense as any sort of scum right now. It's far too risky and I don't see him pulling off votes off somebody this early into the game. It's consistent with what he has been doing the whole game - watching for pressure and vote reactions. You can trust him. Whoever is trying to push the whole 'HE'S INNOCENT CHILD BUT HE'S NOT CONFIRMED TOWN' bullshit is 100% scum. Town need to stay together in this and Distorted is pretty townish. MM is open-wolfing with his claim of playing pro-town as Illuminati. It just seeds distrust in a save that is already filled with distrust. Blink... I for one would say that he is scum,, but Distorted seems to townread him.... I don't know. Again if blink is scum then his play really doesn't make sense there because he'll get fucked IMMEDIATELY next day if Distorted flips town. Idk who MM's scummate is. I have no idea. Whoever is trying to deepen the WIFOM is scum with MM. Maybe it's Kenny. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it were him.[/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=#DCDDDE][FONT=Whitney][/FONT][/COLOR]
    This is my LW, minus my role claim.

25. ISO #1425
    Ganelon

*Scumhunting

Only you are saying I was townhunting instead of scumhunting and you refuse to explain that.
    I'm not going to explain it. If you really want to know more it's in my last will.

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

Blink's???? Distorted just said that if he was town he was dumber than he thought. Blink himself said it was "appealing to his ego".
    nah i said overrated. i hold blink to a high lvl of playstyle, but watching what he is doing now - ignoring all the shit going on and just tunneling is anti town. evne if reads are against waht he thinks, u can still explore them and get more information before the EoD lynch. I already stated if kenny is at L-1 and no1 else is an option ill hammer (again), but i want to get more out of EoD. but nope, he doenst want to hear it. he cant explain any alignments or anything SO I AM TRYING TO DO THAT SINCE HE WONT, but he is just tunneling and bitching lol

28. ISO #1428
    Ganelon

this LW is so far off i'm going to lynch you today
    I have. a feeling that's no longer a possible conjecture at this point.

PEOPLE, NOTE. WHEN YOU SEE MY ROLE FLIP, INSTANTLY LYNCH THE FUCKER WHO SAYS I'M ILLUMINATI.

29. ISO #1429

This is my LW, minus my role claim.
    Don't agree with you. blink posted some time ago about Dist being able to try this strat as Scum to give him a solid town-read for the rest of the game. Not saying it's likely, but certainly the "DIST PLAY DOESNT MATCH WITH ANY SCUM" isn't ok.

30. ISO #1430

What he did in the efe and the 1k rolecards game.
    Ignore posts and paint town strats as scum + vice versa
    Mag is doing that, so I'd be down to vote him for that.
    Kenny that’s exactly what MM has been doing. He was the one who kept posting about how we should Illuminati hunt instead of going after mafia. That’s a pro mafia strategy not pro town

31. ISO #1431

LOL
    -vote MAGOROTH

BULL SHIT.

You said yourself powerwolfing was a thing it is a FACT that he's not confirmed town. I asked the host and he said that Infiltrator could reveal as IC on D1. It would be REALLY fitting with the current situation, and you saying it is completely scummy to say so is just SOOOO scummy and false that you cannot be anything but scum, or really, REALLY in another universe.
    I'm not open wolfing for shit, I am stating the truths of this setup. You know, what I got accused of not doing?

Blinkskater's play is a pure suicide as scum... and scums are only two......... so it's STUPID.... Blink is confirmed town because he's not stupid.................

CHOO CHOO, ALL ABOARD THE MAGOROTH TRAIN

32. ISO #1432

nah i said overrated. i hold blink to a high lvl of playstyle, but watching what he is doing now - ignoring all the shit going on and just tunneling is anti town. evne if reads are against waht he thinks, u can still explore them and get more information before the EoD lynch. I already stated if kenny is at L-1 and no1 else is an option ill hammer (again), but i want to get more out of EoD. but nope, he doenst want to hear it. he cant explain any alignments or anything SO I AM TRYING TO DO THAT SINCE HE WONT, but he is just tunneling and bitching lol
    I am literally HOLDING MYSELF IN THE SPOTLIGHT as i push for info fighitng against multiple people. when i could just sit back and make an easy lynch. im here because no1 can say alignments with kenny, so why not fking push for them? kenny was just here and blink wasnt even asking questions about alignments to him - doesnt care? thats scum not town. so if he is town, yes i view that as a very low quality game there. if he has a "confirmed scum" in his eyes, why not question the person and get more shit from them?

33. ISO #1433

i've explained more then sufficiently i have many different theories, but you disregard anything involving kenny. Caught Yah I Cant Wait To Tell Efekannn!

34. ISO #1434
    Ganelon

Don't agree with you. blink posted some time ago about Dist being able to try this strat as Scum to give him a solid town-read for the rest of the game. Not saying it's likely, but certainly the "DIST PLAY DOESNT MATCH WITH ANY SCUM" isn't ok.
    I'm not talking about meta. I'm saying his play does not make sense as scum. He'll get roasted if he doesn't correctly Lynch today. Unless he lynches a Mafia.

35. ISO #1435

LOL
    -vote MAGOROTH

BULL SHIT.

You said yourself powerwolfing was a thing it is a FACT that he's not confirmed town. I asked the host and he said that Infiltrator could reveal as IC on D1. It would be REALLY fitting with the current situation, and you saying it is completely scummy to say so is just SOOOO scummy and false that you cannot be anything but scum, or really, REALLY in another universe.
    I'm not open wolfing for shit, I am stating the truths of this setup. You know, what I got accused of not doing?

Blinkskater's play is a pure suicide as scum... and scums are only two......... so it's STUPID.... Blink is confirmed town because he's not stupid.................

you don't coment on anything but this? really?

36. ISO #1436

LOL
    -vote MAGOROTH

BULL SHIT.

this post is buddying blink.

MM is completely scum.

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Kenny that’s exactly what MM has been doing. He was the one who kept posting about how we should Illuminati hunt instead of going after mafia. That’s a pro mafia strategy not pro town
    It doesn't mean to ignore the mafia. Just not to ignore the Illuminati. Hunt for mafia WHILE hunting for illuminati, DO BOTH. So, if we are in the Illuminati world, we ain't just going to get fucked over by them because we ignored them like dumbasses.

39. ISO #1439

I am literally HOLDING MYSELF IN THE SPOTLIGHT as i push for info fighitng against multiple people. when i could just sit back and make an easy lynch. im here because no1 can say alignments with kenny, so why not fking push for them? kenny was just here and blink wasnt even asking questions about alignments to him - doesnt care? thats scum not town. so if he is town, yes i view that as a very low quality game there. if he has a "confirmed scum" in his eyes, why not question the person and get more shit from them?
    duh because you're "innocent child" lmao best illuminati strat would be to claim that and put urself in the spotlight and orchestrate things. if anyone can do that flawlessly its you, but wait blinkskaters in the game! im your kryptonite! AND I ROLLED VIGI LOL

40. ISO #1440
    Ganelon

LOL
    -vote MAGOROTH
    BULL SHIT.You said yourself powerwolfing was a thing it is a FACT that he's not confirmed town. I asked the host and he said that Infiltrator could reveal as IC on D1. It would be REALLY fitting with the current situation, and you saying it is completely scummy to say so is just SOOOO scummy and false that you cannot be anything but scum, or really, REALLY in another universe.I'm not open wolfing for shit, I am stating the truths of this setup. You know, what I got accused of not doing?Blinkskater's play is a pure suicide as scum... and scums are only two......... so it's STUPID.... Blink is confirmed town because he's not stupid.................CHOO CHOO, ALL ABOARD THE MAGOROTH TRAIN
    Lol okay. Lynch MM next because he's open-wolfing. He literally said he would play pro-town as Illuminati. How is that a pro-town statement?

41. ISO #1441

i've explained more then sufficiently i have many different theories, but you disregard anything involving kenny. Caught Yah I Cant Wait To Tell Efekannn!
    you said

Kenny = scum. lol and reasons behind it, but no alignmentes. so why not try to get more info on HIS PARTNER? before lynching him. jesus christ dude u dont get it lol

42. ISO #1442

you don't coment on anything but this? really?
    ? you guys post 5 posts every time I post 1, and I got 7 pages to read. What do you want me to answer to?

43. ISO #1443

Okay now here’s the confused mag we all love and remember

44. ISO #1444

duh because you're "innocent child" lmao best illuminati strat would be to claim that and put urself in the spotlight and orchestrate things. if anyone can do that flawlessly its you, but wait blinkskaters in the game! im your kryptonite! AND I ROLLED VIGI LOL
    yes, and u are going to fuck the game up with it. lol

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Okay now here’s the confused mag we all love and remember
    What? My LW is the most straightforward thing I've uttered this game.

48. ISO #1448

this post is buddying blink.

MM is completely scum.
    No shit Sherlock! BLINK IS CONFIRMED TOWN. OF COUUUURSE I TOWNREAD HIM HARD. And it has a buddying effect, yes. Am I scum for saying that? NO. But only the Dark One deals in absolutes ;)

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450