A Serious Committment that will change your life
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1
    Rachyl

A Serious Committment that will change your life

You are about to make a serious commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ, If your not ready, please leave this thread. But if you are ready, then keep listening to my words. Jesus loves you, he died on the cross for your sins. You've made it this far in life, theres no turning back. Your ready to become a christian. To die with Jesus Christ. And accept him as LORD! The bible says in Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Its that simple! Thats all you have to do is declare that Jesus is Lord, and believe that God raised him from the dead and you will experience salvation! Salvation is a divine event, when God recognizes you as a Child of God, and declares you righteous and innocent. Romans 10:10 says For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” thats Romans 10:12. Salvation is so easy! After you get your salvation, there is no way you can ever go to Hell after that. Hence the doctrine, Once Saved, Always Saved! Now if you believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins, that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures, I want you to get on your knees and say this Prayer of Salvation.

Dear Lord, Have mercy upon me, im a sinner, in need of a Savior. i Confess that Jesus Christ is Lord! I am sorry for my transgressions. I accept your Holy Spirit, and your free gift of Eternal Life. Give me a new heart so that I may serve you in all that I do from here on out. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that he is sitting at the Right Hand Of Majesty with God. I love you Jesus Christ. I accept you as Lord and Master oh my life. AMEN!
    private message me if you said this prayer and believed! -Rachyl

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: A Serious Committment that will change your life

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Jesus doesn't love me because loving me is practically, theoretically, physically, humanily and just in any kind impossible.

Sorry for bad grammar.
    Dont repeat your mother's lies. Someone will love you one day.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Dont repeat your mother's lies. Someone will love you one day.
    Dont be mean to him! I love him. And Jesus loves him as well, as does his family and friends. You are not welcomed here if your going to be mean to people!

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Dont be mean to him! I love him. And Jesus loves him as well, as does his family and friends. You are not welcomed here if your going to be mean to people!
    How am I being mean, I said someone would love him. Smd ya presumptuous dickbarf ❤

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

10. ISO #10
    Rachyl

Jesus doesn't love me because loving me is practically, theoretically, physically, humanily and just in any kind impossible.

Sorry for bad grammar.
    Okay......first of all, Jesus DOES love you. And also, are you pagan? I noticed your star in your profile avatar. I used to be pagan at one point in my life.

11. ISO #11

Okay......first of all, Jesus DOES love you. And also, are you pagan? I noticed your star in your profile avatar. I used to be pagan at one point in my life.
    You were Pagan once...?

I'd be very interested to hear more about that honestly.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

12. ISO #12
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You were Pagan once...?

I'd be very interested to hear more about that honestly.
    I use to get candles and magic spell books, and worship demons. and witchcraft. I would conjure up demons inside my room and light incense, the Holy Spririt began to work in my life, and I could feel Gods presence, he was calling me out of that life. I got rid of all my witchcraft books, and my magic spell books, and surrended my life to Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Master in 2016

13. ISO #13

I'm not a pagan just i don't care about my pfp because i can't find good pfps and tell me why he would love such a sad bullshit like me?
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

14. ISO #14
    Rachyl

I'm not a pagan just i don't care about my pfp because i can't find good pfps and tell me why he would love such a sad bullshit like me?
    you are not a sad bull$%$#. you are an asset to the Kingdom Of God. God wants you to be there with him. He Loves you, he died for your sins. You are beautiful in his eyes.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    At this rate we're going to need to add a Rachyl Preaching subforum.
    Gyrlander. I see you have made it to my thread, its so nice to see you today! Are you here because your interested about learning about Jesus? Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where are you at spiritually?

17. ISO #17

Gyrlander. I see you have made it to my thread, its so nice to see you today! Are you here because your interested about learning about Jesus? Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where are you at spiritually?
    I'm not very interested about Jesus, to be honest. I also believe myself to be quite materialist, but can understand the existence of religions and see some usefulness in them. If that answers your question, lol.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

18. ISO #18
    Rachyl

I'm not very interested about Jesus, to be honest. I also believe myself to be quite materialist, but can understand the existence of religions and see some usefulness in them. If that answers your question, lol.
    I would just hate to see you be divided apart from the sheep and cast into the lake of fire as a goat. As it is written " I will seperate the sheep from the goats"

19. ISO #19

I would just hate to see you be divided apart from the sheep and cast into the lake of fire as a goat. As it is written " I will seperate the sheep from the goats"
    Why can't God just forgive us all? Do we really have to believe or BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE? I find it suspicious that if you don't believe in him, you die. Rip.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

20. ISO #20

At this rate we're going to need to add a Rachyl Preaching subforum.
    Maybe a Rachyl Confessional subforum.

Forgive me, Rachyl, for I have sinned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

21. ISO #21
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Maybe a Rachyl Confessional subforum.

Forgive me, Rachyl, for I have sinned.
    I cant forgive your sins, im sorry. I am a sinner. A sinner cant forgive sins, because they are under the curse of sin. As it is written, "there is none righteous, no, not even one"
    Only Jesus Christ has the power to forgive your sins. He has no sin. He was sinless, the Son of God

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    God all powerful implies -> he can make an immovable rock if he wants to
    God all powerful implies -> he can move any rock

But then the rock isn’t immovable, a contradiction. Q.E.D.
    God is not capable of making the logically impossible possible. MAYBE LOGIC IS THE ULTIMATE GOD

If you've read Spinoza, he says that basically God is the 'Supreme Being', and he defined the Supreme Being as being basically the largest thing or whatever that can exist, and that can exist independently of anything else. So basically, Logic is God

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    God is not capable of making the logically impossible possible. MAYBE LOGIC IS THE ULTIMATE GOD
    But If god is all powerful then he should be able to defy the bounds of man-made logic! Hence no such all powerful being exists. Q.E.D.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

26. ISO #26
    Ganelon

But If god is all powerful then he should be able to defy the bounds of man-made logic! Hence no such all powerful being exists. Q.E.D.
    Alright you got me there.
    What if there were some more fundamental form of logic tho

27. ISO #27
    Rachyl

Jesus could have had ten legions of angels come and help him if he wanted to. But he chose not to, because he had to fufill prophecy on the cross

28. ISO #28

Serious question - do you think the universe (and by universe I include multiverse or whatever wacko level we're on now) must be bound by a consistent physical law? Or do you think we're just fortunate that our corner of the universe seems to so stringently follow measurable physical laws.

This doesn't necessarily suggest the universe is illogical, so I guess it's not completely relevant to your post, but meh.

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Serious question - do you think the universe (and by universe I include multiverse or whatever wacko level we're on now) must be bound by a consistent physical law? Or do you think we're just fortunate that our corner of the universe seems to so stringently follow measurable physical laws.

This doesn't necessarily suggest the universe is illogical, so I guess it's not completely relevant to your post, but meh.
    she was trolling lol
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32
    Rachyl

Romans 5:8 But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

33. ISO #33
    Rachyl

The moral of the story, is that you can find forgiveness in Jesus. because everyone that humbles themselves will be exalted.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36
    Rachyl

but yea since I didn't tell most of you about the option of repenting... guess you are all doomed to HELL until some of my disciples manage to traverse the ocean...……………………………...
    Disgusting. Stop blaspheming God!

37. ISO #37

but yea since I didn't tell most of you about the option of repenting... guess you are all doomed to HELL until some of my disciples manage to traverse the ocean...……………………………...
    Literally we are talking 1500 years, about 20 years per generation, that's about 75 generations of people that had no chance to believe in god or repent for their sins or anything.

38. ISO #38
    Rachyl

Literally we are talking 1500 years, about 20 years per generation, that's about 75 generations of people that had no chance to believe in god or repent for their sins or anything.
    Repenting of your sins is NOT part of the gospel. where did you hear that from?

39. ISO #39

Repenting of your sins is NOT part of the gospel. where did you hear that from?
    regardless of what specific version of Christianity u subscribe to, they had no chance to go to Heaven, that's correct right?

40. ISO #40
    Rachyl

"Well, I told a few people in Europe who disbelieved me so much that they crucified me!.... guess my work here is done screw the rest of the humans! Oh but also anybody who wants to repent can!"
    Nobody said anything about repenting. I only preach to believe

41. ISO #41

The usual counterargument to this line of thinking will be: Well fine God is not all-powerful, and he's not necessarily benign (he can do whatever he wants and be a jerk sometimes for no reason).

But if that's the case, and he's going to do whatever he wants regardless, why the heck should I try to please him?

42. ISO #42
    Rachyl

The usual counterargument to this line of thinking will be: Well fine God is not all-powerful, and he's not necessarily benign (he can do whatever he wants and be a jerk sometimes for no reason).

But if that's the case, and he's going to do whatever he wants regardless, why the heck should I try to please him?
    Because God loves you, he wants to have a relationship with you. All you have to do is scroll back to page one, and believe in him, and say that prayer I wrote

43. ISO #43
    Rachyl

Your not blind to your sin the way some people are Aamirus. You need to take responsiblility

44. ISO #44
    Rachyl

If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46
    Rachyl

actually that's only true if you actually believe in said nonsense
    Lol. the bible isnt nonsense, its fact. read 2 Timothy 3:16 and you will see what I mean. Are you going to come to Jesus and humble yourself? Or are you going to continue to reject him, after ive explained to you what you must do

47. ISO #47
    Rachyl

actually that's only true if you actually believe in said nonsense
    It was nice talking to you, you seem like a really nice person. But I have to go to bed now. And I feel like im wasting my time speaking with you, because you seem stubborn. As it is written " Be wise in the way you act with those who are not believers. Use your time in the best way you can"

48. ISO #48

It was nice talking to you, you seem like a really nice person. But I have to go to bed now. And I feel like im wasting my time speaking with you, because you seem stubborn. As it is written " Be wise in the way you act with those who are not believers. Use your time in the best way you can"
    Isn't the best use of time converting others (giving them the gift of faith or some such whatever)? Rip hypocrisy

49. ISO #49
    Rachyl

Isn't the best use of time converting others (giving them the gift of faith or some such whatever)? Rip hypocrisy
    Lol i love when atheists try to use the bible against me. I already tryed giving you the gospel several times and your rejected it. Thats why i gave up on you. Your obviously going to remain a goat. The only way i can continue this conversation is tomarrow. ( as you see im completly mentally and physically drained from preaching at other places other than here. So im not a hypocrite to not conti ue this conversation with you. Ive been nothing but nice and taken my time with you. Your lucky i even continued this conversation because i usually dont give time to sinners that dont even want to hear about jesus. Ill be starting another thread tomarrow morning. Meet me there if you want to take me seriously and to stop blaspheming. Goodnight! Ill pray for you

50. ISO #50
    Rachyl

And i cant just GIVE you faith. The only person that can do that is the holy spirit. Faith is a gift that a person cant offer. I can ENCOURAGE you to have faith. Bur ultimately its up to you to accept the Gospel

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.