Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2258
  1. ISO #1701
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    Taheiji can't be the BMer if he was jailed yesterday. I don't think he is BMed today. I already posted a reads list yesterday, it's pretty much the same except I haven't processed this shit show yet. Theres a lot of lies, I have to sit down at my computer after work and go through it.
    @Magoroth is every day mandatory lynch?
    Aye

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709
    Ganelon

Very strange. I recall typing a post about removing Toshikazu's slot from the game, but apparently I was wrong.

Anyway. Toshikazu is no longer in the game.

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714
    Ganelon

Toshikazu was found dead last night. He perished after a massive heap of manure exploded. His role was Samurai.

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

18. ISO #1718

19. ISO #1719

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

Okay...so I guess I am going to believe that Robun is jailor (but that does not necessarily mean town yet for me at this point in time reading the ISO) because of this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    TPR hardclaim herr
    and upon reading his iso i am going to give him a town lean.

i hate these afk fucks like Etsuya was online for 20 minutes after his last post and he didn't say shit.
    #blacklist

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

Everyone seems to think my plan is shit well you all are doing nothing to help solve this game. I know who im jailing and executing tonight because -------> tsuenyo appears to be scum for desperartly trying to kill the only piece of wifom town has left. So sure idgaf i get my way in the end
    I think it may be better to just open up with everything tbh. right now the game is completely divided due to that. and just work with what we have and can.

28. ISO #1728

29. ISO #1729

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    I think it may be better to just open up with everything tbh. right now the game is completely divided due to that. and just work with what we have and can.
    the majority of the people here are town. thats a fact. scum need to cause 2 more mis-lynches to win.

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

So the way i see it then is we are going to lose a town EOD. With toshikazu being modkilled and flipping town we need to lynch a scum. I do agree on that
    pretty much. and we are witholding a bunch of information and leaving the majority of people confused in this game. and right now, the majority of people are town.

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    What do you think of a tsuneyo lynch and a jail/exe on Mune?
    im slanting towards a naon or tsuneyo lynch. and ya, mune in jail works fine. but whats possible is what concerns me.

34. ISO #1734

@FM-Taheiji should kaz and i reveal whats going on?
    see, if you don't think scum can instantly pick up on messages like this and figure out wtf is going on, especially due to the fact we are scrificing a confirmed town slot for it? lol

then what happens when things start flipping different? then all hell breaks loose, town loses its shit and its just mass confusion. I think being stragihtforward is really theo nly way we can do this.

35. ISO #1735

see, if you don't think scum can instantly pick up on messages like this and figure out wtf is going on, especially due to the fact we are scrificing a confirmed town slot for it? lol

then what happens when things start flipping different? then all hell breaks loose, town loses its shit and its just mass confusion. I think being stragihtforward is really theo nly way we can do this.
    the majority of minds in this game right now are TOWN. Keeping the game in such a confused mess wont help the majority, it will hinder it and keep fingers crossed that this minority can figure it out and push the lynches needed.

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

I honestly thought it was obvious hours ago but we have everyone still posting " wtf idk whats going on, stop it you guys, blah blah blah" so i think everyone is low IQ baked potatoe brains.

40. ISO #1740

I honestly thought it was obvious hours ago but we have everyone still posting " wtf idk whats going on, stop it you guys, blah blah blah" so i think everyone is low IQ baked potatoe brains.
    that feels more like mafia just trying to keep confusion flowing. im sure with 10 hours of chatting in their night chat it would easily be figured out. then u get BMed ect ect then what? u will be forced to break ur blackmail to straighten all this out lol

41. ISO #1741

I actually thought about that but I didn't want to break the wifom. I was hesitating between two peoples.

42. ISO #1742

that feels more like mafia just trying to keep confusion flowing. im sure with 10 hours of chatting in their night chat it would easily be figured out. then u get BMed ect ect then what? u will be forced to break ur blackmail to straighten all this out lol
    I tried to ask most people who didn't do it their read lists but that's fucking hard to get. ~~

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750

Members who have read this thread: 1