User Tag List

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2258
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    u were REALLY adamant about knowing that jailor can jail...seems like a good alibi if u ask me <3
    So you believe that Tejiji is the herald? SO, if he is not, then who would you say the scum are?

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tsuneyo View Post
    No, I consider it to have more holes than a Gruyere cheese, if that's what you are asking. There's very limited reasons I'm not completely ignoring your CC.
    So, you do not believe his counter claim but are voting the un counterclaimde herald? the confirmed town? lol did you just admit to being scum xD

8. ISO #1558

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    actually I think if we talk about the roles there will be a DEATH that is most likley inevitable, however if we don't and do the "unspoken" = ( then there could possibly be a life thats saved
    1 death will happen today regardless =\ thats the problem...

9. ISO #1559

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    1 death will happen today regardless =\ thats the problem...
    which, I have a feeling that could make things completely obvious. can lead to some dirty CCs later in the game...and some very tough spots.

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

1 thing we can be pretty certain on. The Mafia did try to use their night kill on me last night (since i was jailed we wouldent know). Teihji having me targetted makes it obvious they still have their kill.

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

I am putting

Robun
    Taheiji
    Shuzo
    Kazushige

into the town spot.

tsuneyo
    naonobu
    munenori
    sorai
    Takeru

scums (naon possible neutral?) or complete open wolfing because he claimed a scum role earlier

Etsuya
    Toshikazu

neutral reads.
    everyone who likes me gets town points, everyone who bullies me is MEAN!
    ok rachyl nice reads list

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    I changed my mind. Jailor jail and exe Kazushige’s evil ass. Does anybody want to claim a TPR slot btw?
    maybe

im just trying to figure out what lynch would be the best for today... mun i was feeling pretty towny about, until that vote and leave =(
    vote and leave
    its called day just started and i have a life

18. ISO #1568

i know which spot seem's like the most important one but is it actually?
    protection is the benefit. but if we can hit the BMer then its not too necessary.

also, when multiple deaths happen the last in the town block can just get BMed. without being able to give out all the info thats needed. I dunno what to do lol but i feel in the end when flips start happening it will be figured out pretty quick anyways.

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

? Which point? I literally said you were wrong and you say "thats my point"?????¿?¿?¿?¿?¿??¿??¿?
    ??¿?
    ???
    '

i love this person
    also no one liked my meme

Lol if you were town you would be nervous about "my scum mates" getting on and voting you. You seem pretty confident that nobody else will vote you
    aww ur so cute when u open wolf <3
    reads list.
    you post a real one you dumb off brand mr hankey, one with REASONS.

I think you’re all scum tbh. Eat a masala curry dimsum baked potato. Gonna unvote for now so we can get more discussion in and the scums don’t hyper-bus Kazu and we can find more possible alignments. But all I’m sure of is scum!kazu. Mune and nao are town for voting with me.
    -unvote
    this person is a fatass like me and i like them too :3

you have not once doubted why Tehiji waited a day to counter claim. You have been guiding his decisions and storys here without real pressure or question.

In other words, what he "supposedly" did if he was herald is allow 2 heralds to fight with each other while not CCing either of them? no dude, you know how BS that is lol You are accepting that story like nothing.

We know that Tehiji is Bmed.
    why do you keep saying they're BMd this is the worst scum tactic i have ever seen lul
    why the fuck would he CC two people yesterday? did you see what happened when toku CC'd you? it makes sense that he tried to confirm himself over night.
    succ a DUCC

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

at this point our jailor has NO CHOICE but to be on Taheji,
    yup, and i was going to be pretty busy this week, so my activity was going to go down. I'm just a confirmed citizen anyways lol so letting another town who will most likely be more active can potentially be beneficial. The jailor NEEDS TO BE ON taheiji, no exceptions if this is how its going to play out.

27. ISO #1577

i love this person
    also no one liked my meme

aww ur so cute when u open wolf <3

you post a real one you dumb off brand mr hankey, one with REASONS.

this person is a fatass like me and i like them too :3

why do you keep saying they're BMd this is the worst scum tactic i have ever seen lul
    why the fuck would he CC two people yesterday? did you see what happened when toku CC'd you? it makes sense that he tried to confirm himself over night.
    succ a DUCC
    remember sir you were my day one prospect for evil. only because, of your image looking evil...

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

So you believe that Tejiji is the herald? SO, if he is not, then who would you say the scum are?
    you <3
    You don't find waiting a day odd?
    waiting a day for what
    im getting "bussing" vibes from mune nao and tsuneyo the more this drags on. definitely look at that after kazu's scum flip.
    uhhh ok lol

30. ISO #1580

yup, and i was going to be pretty busy this week, so my activity was going to go down. I'm just a confirmed citizen anyways lol so letting another town who will most likely be more active can potentially be beneficial. The jailor NEEDS TO BE ON taheiji, no exceptions if this is how its going to play out.
    fair enough, my fucking brain hurts i'm going to watch some TV if everyone posts some sort of reads list that would help, so I can have something to look into when I return, and hopefully all those other AFK douchers come in and post some ORIGINAL thoughts to whats going on

31. ISO #1581

me? jailor needs to find the blackmailer.
    nope. Jailor needs to stay on u tonight to talk shit out and figure out a plan. also, you will be able to talk tomorrow and hopefully move the town so making sure you do not get BMed is crucial.

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

The shit you 3 have going on is completely anti-town. May be fun for you idiots, but not for the rest.
    ^ agreed.

lynch kazu. or maybe lynch tsuneyo/mune, i just rly want kazu lynched today tbh
    im doing my utmost to get your ass lynched, but a mune/tsuy lynch doesn't sound that bad tbh. of course everyone should be voting kazu though.
    uhh how about Go Fuck Yourself
    -vote FM-Taheiji

what in the actual fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    remember sir you were my day one prospect for evil. only because, of your image looking evil...
    Ok, and I care about your shitty plays because ______?

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

I really doubt you will flip Herald at this point in time :/
    why aren't you saying crier now lul
    a crier is just a confirmed citizen that can post a message at night. lol

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

^ agreed.

uhh how about Go Fuck Yourself
    -vote FM-Taheiji

what in the actual fuck?

Ok, and I care about your shitty plays because ______?
    what do you think about Tsuneyo instnatly siding with teihiji, yet saying he doesnt believe his CC due to it has many holes in it but still votes me?

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

you need to convince me that you arent the blackmailer. and that @FM-Munenori & @FM-Taheiji arent your allies and partners in the plot to kill our emperor.
    u must construct additional iq
    i cant hold that sentence back anymore
    Teihiji is blackmailed
    why do you keep saying that lul
    what was he blackmailed to do

44. ISO #1594

u must construct additional iq
    i cant hold that sentence back anymore

why do you keep saying that lul
    what was he blackmailed to do
    to counter claim and lynch me.

45. ISO #1595

what do you think about Tsuneyo instnatly siding with teihiji, yet saying he doesnt believe his CC due to it has many holes in it but still votes me?
    what do u think about me instantly siding with teihiji? but also not being sure what the fuck is going on?
    probably bc we're confused townies :eyeroll:

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

what do u think about me instantly siding with teihiji? but also not being sure what the fuck is going on?
    probably bc we're confused townies :eyeroll:
    hence why im okay with lynching you also, or naon.

48. ISO #1598

you need to convince me that you arent the blackmailer. and that @FM-Munenori & @FM-Taheiji arent your allies and partners in the plot to kill our emperor.
    Why do you suspect me to be the Blackmailer? Be aware that if you're going to say because of Kazu BMing conspiracy I'm completely ignoring your scum read on me. How am I supposed to show you that two players aren't my allies? I believe it is my objective for me to prove my innocence, not others'.

49. ISO #1599

the blackmailer can only give them one thing to do, which one of those is it
    nah he can give them multiple. I asked yesterday, multiple times as well and rephtased it with multiple examples.

hmmm not reading the whole thread??

50. ISO #1600

Members who have read this thread: 1