S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2258
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tsuneyo View Post
    Are you dumb? Why would I blackmail a person that would fake to being blackmailed if I told him to do so in Night Chat? Are you suffering?

Also, the "THIS IDEA IS DUMB BUT IMAGINE IF IT WERE TRUE" was what got Toku lynched D2. Well, and him sucking total dick.
    FM-Sorai (5 [L-2]): FM-Masaharu, FM-Robun, FM-Tokuhei, FM-Kazushige, FM-Shuzo

FM-Tokuhei (7 [L-0]): FM-Munenori, FM-Naonobu, FM-Taheiji, FM-Etsuya, FM-Sorai, FM-Tsuneyo, FM-Takeru

2. ISO #1502

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    Lmfao elephants dick sounds excessive yikes but kazus evil. While we’re at it who’s been lurking? They may be people we need to get rid of after Kazu
    so right no I actually feel we are in a half decent spot. I think we got 4 pretty well confirmed towns. I am guessing toshi is town or he would have probably been replaced out by now.

3. ISO #1503

Sorry bud you have Kazushige on the wrong side. We should get a Kazu lynch today. It will reveal a lot of info and reveal me as confirmed herald. Jailor if you’re town I’d like a jail for protection
    I agree with putting a jailor on Taheiji.

4. ISO #1504

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    so right no I actually feel we are in a half decent spot. I think we got 4 pretty well confirmed towns. I am guessing toshi is town or he would have probably been replaced out by now.
    eh, I have seen scum be kept alive by hosts untill a replacement is found, it fucked me over before so I don't think thats a viable thing to say

5. ISO #1505

Lmfao elephants dick sounds excessive yikes but kazus evil. While we’re at it who’s been lurking? They may be people we need to get rid of after Kazu
    as their plan was destabilized the enemy at the door of the jade palace.

i propose this. bmr skipped a night crier was jailed @FM-Taneiji is evil also is @FM-Tsuneyo they are now running in circles trying to figure how to escape the plot being found out.

6. ISO #1506

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    eh, I have seen scum be kept alive by hosts untill a replacement is found, it fucked me over before so I don't think thats a viable thing to say
    im just trying to figure out what lynch would be the best for today... mun i was feeling pretty towny about, until that vote and leave =(

Naon i feel may be neutral, but tbh i would not put it past him right now to be scum.

Tsuneyo most likely BMer or something. It seems like he is back-end monitoring how Taheiji is doing on his mission, and helping prevent it from getting shut down. speaking of which....that may be discussed later =(

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    as their plan was destabilized the enemy at the door of the jade palace.

i propose this. bmr skipped a night crier was jailed @FM-Taneiji is evil also is @FM-Tsuneyo they are now running in circles trying to figure how to escape the plot being found out.
    You figured us out. I literally just proved that your BMer theory is 100% wrong as Taheiji literally ignored me. However, you keep repeating as if you were a dumb robot.

Also, Kazu, same for you. You keep saying I'M LIKELY BMER. Why am I LIKELY BMER? Another repeating robot?

11. ISO #1511

What is it with you and saying we suck dick man. I’ll play how I like, and if you think it’s a bad play then sure too bad whatever but I’ll at least say here and now that I don’t suck dick (in a literal denotation)
    now attacks scum buddy to seem more town. interesting indeed.

12. ISO #1512

You figured us out. I literally just proved that your BMer theory is 100% wrong as Taheiji literally ignored me. However, you keep repeating as if you were a dumb robot.

Also, Kazu, same for you. You keep saying I'M LIKELY BMER. Why am I LIKELY BMER? Another repeating robot?
    thats my point

13. ISO #1513

whats ur reads list? how do you feel about how sorai avoided a lynch yesterday?

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

???? Nvm. You're acting completely wrong. You are no longer behaving like a confirmed Town role. You can go die.

-vote FM-Kazushige
    how about a roleclaim from you?

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

I'm L-5. Good luck getting a vote from me.
    Lol if you were town you would be nervous about "my scum mates" getting on and voting you. You seem pretty confident that nobody else will vote you

22. ISO #1522

whats ur reads list? how do you feel about how sorai avoided a lynch yesterday?
    I feel Sorai sucks total dick and if Tokuhei hadn't fucked up so much with his roleclaim he would obviously have been lynched before him. He just acted like a complete idiot and it would be no loss for town.

23. ISO #1523

I feel Sorai sucks total dick and if Tokuhei hadn't fucked up so much with his roleclaim he would obviously have been lynched before him. He just acted like a complete idiot and it would be no loss for town.
    reads list.

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

Lol if you were town you would be nervous about "my scum mates" getting on and voting you. You seem pretty confident that nobody else will vote you
    Nah, I don't care about your scum mates cause we've lost 2 Townies, not more. If you want to call them to lynch me go ahead. Ah, I also do not fear getting mislynched. Getting lynched by Scum... hum, that's new. Still think I don't care tho.

Stop telling me how I should behave. I'm unique, bitch.

26. ISO #1526

you have not once doubted why Tehiji waited a day to counter claim. You have been guiding his decisions and storys here without real pressure or question.

In other words, what he "supposedly" did if he was herald is allow 2 heralds to fight with each other while not CCing either of them? no dude, you know how BS that is lol You are accepting that story like nothing.

We know that Tehiji is Bmed.

27. ISO #1527

Nah, I don't care about your scum mates cause we've lost 2 Townies, not more. If you want to call them to lynch me go ahead. Ah, I also do not fear getting mislynched. Getting lynched by Scum... hum, that's new. Still think I don't care tho.

Stop telling me how I should behave. I'm unique, bitch.
    yeah thats what ill be calling you when you flip enemy of the emperor.

28. ISO #1528

the point were u actually are bmr and FM-Taheiji are the enemy at the gate and hatched the plan during the night.

I totally agree with you my dear. There's absolutely no reason why I wouldn't try such a play of faking BMing someone to fake CC the Herald. This is something I would have thought and considered the best course of action instead of just BM someone and laugh as the madness continues.

29. ISO #1529

you have not once doubted why Tehiji waited a day to counter claim. You have been guiding his decisions and storys here without real pressure or question.

In other words, what he "supposedly" did if he was herald is allow 2 heralds to fight with each other while not CCing either of them? no dude, you know how BS that is lol You are accepting that story like nothing.

i dont believe he is and who is we?

30. ISO #1530

Okey. If after doing your alphabet test you still repeat that he's BMED you're no longer worth of my respect. I'll just wait for Town to get you lynched.

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

Okey. If after doing your alphabet test you still repeat that he's BMED you're no longer worth of my respect. I'll just wait for Town to get you lynched.
    my lynch will end with your death.

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

I totally agree with you my dear. There's absolutely no reason why I wouldn't try such a play of faking BMing someone to fake CC the Herald. This is something I would have thought and considered the best course of action instead of just BM someone and laugh as the madness continues.
    yes, and the freeing him from the shackles and such needed to be over looked so attention wasnt completely drawn on you and him.

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

yes, and the freeing him from the shackles and such needed to be over looked so attention wasnt completely drawn on you and him.
    ?? I was just playing along. If you consider that post to be the reason why Taheiji didn't say the alphabet it's easy as this: If he is now free of do what I tell him, why doesn't he reveal that I'm scum? Why doesn't he claim that he has been BMED? Why doesn't he, as I previously said, just reveal that he had been following my orders and that I'm confirmed Scum. You have no answer to this and your convenient overlooking is annoying,

38. ISO #1538

39. ISO #1539

?? I was just playing along. If you consider that post to be the reason why Taheiji didn't say the alphabet it's easy as this: If he is now free of do what I tell him, why doesn't he reveal that I'm scum? Why doesn't he claim that he has been BMED? Why doesn't he, as I previously said, just reveal that he had been following my orders and that I'm confirmed Scum. You have no answer to this and your convenient overlooking is annoying,
    The time to discuss the lynch will come - but it will be a tough choice and I think the town should potentially be involved in it. There is a lot going on behind the scenes here and I think if we bring all of this information out in the open we could get some shit done. But it really is something we will need to think over as a town.

In the end, your plan will fail. I am confirmed town. anyone who even tries to take that CC seriosuly will be strung up and lynched after you.

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

oh yes playing along indeed.. you are confirmed scum in my eyes. change my mind. you have 3 hours. before i vote you.

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

The time to discuss the lynch will come - but it will be a tough choice and I think the town should potentially be involved in it. There is a lot going on behind the scenes here and I think if we bring all of this information out in the open we could get some shit done. But it really is something we will need to think over as a town.

In the end, your plan will fail. I am confirmed town. anyone who even tries to take that CC seriosuly will be strung up and lynched after you.
    Indeed. I also agree that we need the rest of the people to step in. I'll value their thoughts more than yours as you seem to be tunneling me. I need to think more deeply about his CC as it seems quite crazy.

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550

oh yes playing along indeed.. you are confirmed scum in my eyes. change my mind. you have 3 hours. before i vote you.
    As a Town maybe I should try to change your mind into believing me. However, I believe that I've explained enough, and as FM-Tsuneyo I do not care about you voting me. Re-read what we have said, ignoring the fact that I'm considering Taheiji's CC and then tell me. What have I done to be scum-read by you? If it's about the BMer thing I've already told you how it's not possible.

Members who have read this thread: 1