6 46.15%
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    It was 5 gud posts.
    Do you disagrii?
    eh, actually now that i read them, they were useful.
    rip : (

also i'm not gonna type weird. if i die, i die. yOLo
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #203

UMMM also distorted isn't modkilled yet
    :thonkingintensifies:
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I would have instructed any potential jar jar jinx roles with a list of words they would not be able to use, assuming they are even in the game currently.

Vote would be among the list, if there is one.
    Oh

-vote Distorted

Liiiiike Naz Saiiiiid - He was not Modkilllllllled = he did somethinggggggg lasttttt nighttttt and is silentttttt on purposeeeee
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I would have instructed any potential jar jar jinx roles with a list of words they would not be able to use, assuming they are even in the game currently.

Vote would be among the list, if there is one.
    Ok thhhaaankkksss!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    how was he your top town read with 5 posts lol
    ^^ thaaaaats wahat eveeerrryyyonnneeee wonnnndersss...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #208

Oh

-vote Distorted

Liiiiike Naz Saiiiiid - He was not Modkilllllllled = he did somethinggggggg lasttttt nighttttt and is silentttttt on purposeeeee
    Yep. Do you thiiiinkkk thaaaat theee greaaaat scuuummmm Dissstorted has failllled thaaat haaard? Lmmaaaoooo... I am definetlyyyy noooottt agaaaiinst his lyyynnnch iiiifff we do not fiiind a moooore saaatisfying lyyyynnnch.

9. ISO #209

Oh

-vote Distorted

But I saw him log on SC2 tooodaayy. It was way beeefooorrreee the staaarrttt of day thouuuuuuggggh. Maaaaaaaaaayyyybeee he was too druuuunnnkkkk to pooossstt?

s.diiisstortedddd

10. ISO #210

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    eh, actually now that i read them, they were useful.
    rip : (

also i'm not gonna type weird. if i die, i die. yOLo
    Hmm thiiiiisss giiivesss you towwwwnnnpoiinntssss, feeels genuiiinne and I donnn'ttt seeeee whaat a scuuum geeetttss frooommm thaaat.

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Alright. When I get home I’ll probably read over everything carefully and do some sick town plays cuz I’m Town. That’ll be in maybe 15 ish mins. Then after I do my pro town plays, I’ll go do the sleeps and come back after waking up for some more townie af plays. For now I don’t like distorted at all, since well obvious reasons. Kenny to me feels like either townie with an important role or scum. This is just to let y’all know that I exist now

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

day is actually 48 hours sorry guys

votes have now been reset because im a trash tier host and forgot to do it in the opening post

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Kip in mnd vat the scm wld noe the wrd if vey had a jar jar, and a twn jar jar wld not use his abbillity.
    I meaaaannt the #2 baaacckkk off. not the jar jar relaaaateeeddd thiiiiingggss. Alllssooo, plleaaase taaallk liiiikee me to avoiiddddd misundeerrstandingsss.

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Alright. When I get home I’ll probably read over everything carefully and do some sick town plays cuz I’m Town. That’ll be in maybe 15 ish mins. Then after I do my pro town plays, I’ll go do the sleeps and come back after waking up for some more townie af plays. For now I don’t like distorted at all, since well obvious reasons. Kenny to me feels like either townie with an important role or scum. This is just to let y’all know that I exist now
    Also, I did *not* use my night action last night, nor did I change my role, and I have received no night feedback as far as I’m aware. This info might come in useful later, or some scum loser might kill me before then idk.
    I seeerriousllyy hooopeee therrreee's no jar jar...

20. ISO #220

"All Demons win with each other, regardless of alignment. Their allies are not informed about their new role, and they still partake in their factional chats. All Demons retain their original role’s abilities as long as their original faction is still alive.
    A Demon may never become Town upon unsealing." - I'm not sure I understand this clause. I assume the demons are mammon/beelzebub/satan/lucifer/abbadon/asmodeus/belphagor? i'll read it more carefully later but i'd like people to keep this clause in mind cuz it means scum from different team can win together, or they could even outvote town. I assume that roles are also not unique because it doesn't specify they are? And also that someone can potentially roll a role they've had before or someone else had before? Correct me if im wrong @Stealthbomber16

21. ISO #221

"All Demons win with each other, regardless of alignment. Their allies are not informed about their new role, and they still partake in their factional chats. All Demons retain their original role’s abilities as long as their original faction is still alive.
    A Demon may never become Town upon unsealing." - I'm not sure I understand this clause. I assume the demons are mammon/beelzebub/satan/lucifer/abbadon/asmodeus/belphagor? i'll read it more carefully later but i'd like people to keep this clause in mind cuz it means scum from different team can win together, or they could even outvote town. I assume that roles are also not unique because it doesn't specify they are? And also that someone can potentially roll a role they've had before or someone else had before? Correct me if im wrong @Stealthbomber16
    I'll take this one at a time.

I assume the demons are mammon/beelzebub/satan/lucifer/abbadon/asmodeus/belphagor?
    Yes

I assume that roles are also not unique because it doesn't specify they are?

Also yes

And also that someone can potentially roll a role they've had before or someone else had before?
    Also yes

i'll read it more carefully later but i'd like people to keep this clause in mind cuz it means scum from different team can win together, or they could even outvote town
    The way I'm handling this is that if, at the end of the game, all the demon roles can form a majority, the demons will solo win. Demons can either be just straight up rolled or potentially unsealed from a sinner.

22. ISO #222

Do you guuuuuuuys thiink thaat we shouuld siimply iignore the jar jar potentialliityyy for moar fluuid speeaaking? Beecause tyyping liike thiis is laame, and I'm not goiing to tyype walllpooosts liike thiis...

23. ISO #223

lol im probably cucked, but if I die I can confirm the existence of a (more likely than not evil) jar jar haha just got too excited to jump into the chat
    ((scum jar jar laughs in the distance)) >thumbs up<
    who's to say that typing the same word with other letters around it will keep you safe anyway? "Anyone that says these cursed words at day will die the next night" you're still saying the words /shrug
    at the very least I don't want that ^^ to keep me from speaking full sentences. When does Jar jar kill happen anyway? It's not specified in the OoO and it just says that a Jar jar kill "will die the next night". i'm gonna at least push that I should be able to use my night action before I die lol

⁽ᶦˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ˢᵃʸ ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵉˣᶦˢᵗᵉᵈ ˡᵒˡ⁾

24. ISO #224

@Distorted I am aasking you to get yoour ass on heere and to coontriibutee. It is reaaaaallyyy straange thaat you haave not poosteed yet. Wheen youuu'll be heeere, pleeaase giive us youur reaads and youur thooughts on how we shouuld haandle the gaame (lyynch eveerry day or not, thiis kiind of thiings). And do not foorget to reaad the seeetuup caarefulllyyy! :P

25. ISO #225

lol im probably cucked, but if I die I can confirm the existence of a (more likely than not evil) jar jar haha just got too excited to jump into the chat
    ((scum jar jar laughs in the distance)) >thumbs up<
    who's to say that typing the same word with other letters around it will keep you safe anyway? "Anyone that says these cursed words at day will die the next night" you're still saying the words /shrug
    at the very least I don't want that ^^ to keep me from speaking full sentences. When does Jar jar kill happen anyway? It's not specified in the OoO and it just says that a Jar jar kill "will die the next night". i'm gonna at least push that I should be able to use my night action before I die lol

⁽ᶦˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ˢᵃʸ ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵉˣᶦˢᵗᵉᵈ ˡᵒˡ⁾
    Yeaah. If you suurvive, it coonfirms us thaaat theeere is no jar jar jiiiiinx. I stiiiill woondeer if we shoouldddnt juuust taalk norrmaally, thooouuugh. Iifff theeere's a jar jar, gaaamee wiiill jussst eeend and we wiiiilll ppllaaay annoootherrr oooneee lol.

26. ISO #226

I personally think we should push for a lynch every day. More likely than not, scum will end up helping us lynch scum from different factions, and we've already established there's at least one scum with a killing role. As far as jar jar goes, i'm screwed by now anyways, so i'll take the L for this one. If the roles were handed out randomly (which I think they were?) the chances of a jar jar that's jynxed some words actually being in the game right now aren't that high tbh. if I survive i might start thinking about that, but for now at the very least *I* will be talking normally. I don't like all the focus on jar jar though-- i'd prefer to do some scumhunting rn (while im still alive loll)

27. ISO #227

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    they are all in different factions, so we cant know which role is in which faction. And role claiming is not a bad idea since we can just repick our roles.
    I m Lucifer Town, gonna change my role this night though.(no gender, not underaged)
    This. I don't like this. I get that Hybrid is claiming lucifer, and that he changed his role (assumingly). for starters, I'd like to know what role he is now, but more importantly here's my thought process.

"May concert a player at night, giving them the modifier ‘Possessed’. While they have this modifier, they are of your alignment. You are completely immune to any actions at night and you will give roles fake feedback." is the Lucifer role.

That is a darned good role for a town to have: you'd be a permanent vote for the town's side, you'd be able to form a town block by giving people possessed modifiers and having them sheep you, and you wouldn't die at night. I personally see NO reason for a town role to switch off of lucifer, because if he were truly town, Lucifer would be a good role to have. I feel like scum would be more likely to change off lucifer, to try and get a killing role. take this as you will.

28. ISO #228

I personally think we should push for a lynch every day. More likely than not, scum will end up helping us lynch scum from different factions, and we've already established there's at least one scum with a killing role. As far as jar jar goes, i'm screwed by now anyways, so i'll take the L for this one. If the roles were handed out randomly (which I think they were?) the chances of a jar jar that's jynxed some words actually being in the game right now aren't that high tbh. if I survive i might start thinking about that, but for now at the very least *I* will be talking normally. I don't like all the focus on jar jar though-- i'd prefer to do some scumhunting rn (while im still alive loll)
    Hmm.... I agree honestly. NORMAL SPEAKING! I hope you're right tho XD

29. ISO #229

This. I don't like this. I get that Hybrid is claiming lucifer, and that he changed his role (assumingly). for starters, I'd like to know what role he is now, but more importantly here's my thought process.

"May concert a player at night, giving them the modifier ‘Possessed’. While they have this modifier, they are of your alignment. You are completely immune to any actions at night and you will give roles fake feedback." is the Lucifer role.

That is a darned good role for a town to have: you'd be a permanent vote for the town's side, you'd be able to form a town block by giving people possessed modifiers and having them sheep you, and you wouldn't die at night. I personally see NO reason for a town role to switch off of lucifer, because if he were truly town, Lucifer would be a good role to have. I feel like scum would be more likely to change off lucifer, to try and get a killing role. take this as you will.
    Eeehhh... I saw it this way: If a scum gets Lucifer, he'll want to keep the role in order to gain a scummate. I think that not willing to be Lucifer makes no sense, whatever your faction is. I don't like Hybrid either atm.

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    All roles that have not underage/underage related mechanics are anti-town or useless to town unless I missed something. Therefore, we should not claim this part because it potentially gives info that will benefit the scum only.

Idk what to do with gender though.
    I like this, a lot. Reading through the roles that have abillities centered around the underage mechanic, there's 3 of them: wedding crasher, That One Priest, and wanted criminal. The first does nothing, and the last is a blackmail/roleblock, which is more scum than town- town usually wouldn't be using either mechanic unless there's more of a reason to; also, because if you accidentally use the wanted criminal ability on a non-underage person your identity is exposed, I don't think revealing whether you're underage is a good idea because it can confirm the existence of a wanted criminal. Finally, That one priest- yes i'll admit we've got one with a town alignment dead in the graveyard. With that being said though, with 5 non-town alignments its just as likely for a non-town That one priest to exist as a town one. And being converted to a cult side would be a very non-bueno.

Revealing that you're underage/not underage is in more instances negative than positive i'd say, and while I won't stop you from doing this, I will say that at the very least I town read MM atm for pointing this out first.

@Stealthbomber16 what is your verdict on when a Jar Jar kill happens during OoO? (its not explicitly stated in setup or OoO)

anyway my mom is screaming bloody murder at me. i'm out of here, you totem poles.

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

I like this, a lot. Reading through the roles that have abillities centered around the underage mechanic, there's 3 of them: wedding crasher, That One Priest, and wanted criminal. The first does nothing, and the last is a blackmail/roleblock, which is more scum than town- town usually wouldn't be using either mechanic unless there's more of a reason to; also, because if you accidentally use the wanted criminal ability on a non-underage person your identity is exposed, I don't think revealing whether you're underage is a good idea because it can confirm the existence of a wanted criminal. Finally, That one priest- yes i'll admit we've got one with a town alignment dead in the graveyard. With that being said though, with 5 non-town alignments its just as likely for a non-town That one priest to exist as a town one. And being converted to a cult side would be a very non-bueno.

Revealing that you're underage/not underage is in more instances negative than positive i'd say, and while I won't stop you from doing this, I will say that at the very least I town read MM atm for pointing this out first.

@Stealthbomber16 what is your verdict on when a Jar Jar kill happens during OoO? (its not explicitly stated in setup or OoO)

anyway my mom is screaming bloody murder at me. i'm out of here, you totem poles.
    Wait... How do you KNOW this? Unless I am utterly stupid and have missed a big part of the setup, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS UNLESS YOU ARE A SCUM... Please explain when you can lol.

I agree with the underage thing though.

Another thing: @Stealthbomber16 Can jar jar kill be healed?

34. ISO #234

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    MM writting is giving me a headache lol
    You'll gladly see that I have stopped it because fuck it, I'll die if there's a jar jar but else this game is going to be cancerous as hell, and I don't like cancerous games.

35. ISO #235

I think I will have to dig through the FM archive up to my first games, where otakud was, in order to check his meta... 2 things are bothering me atm: He has a very town-like play atm, but it could simply be a scum style that appears town to me because it is somehow similar to mine, but more analytic. Meta will answer this. And the 2nd thing is the "5 non town aligned people", which he will explain.

I will now go to bed because I didn't sleep, again :P
    I'll be away until tomorrow evening, might pop in in the afternoon to read fast, but I won't be really contributive till evening. Plus, I got a drama to fix on Parasite... anyway. Good night/morning folks!

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Hello! Going to start catching up - any paraphrases of whats going on?
    Yeah Kenny is pretty much confirmed scum Naz and mm probably town I got a shitty town roll and forgot to do a night action last night or even replace my roll I'm a Noob and probably should be lynched for it so I understand if you guys want to policy Lynch me for being a cuck

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yeah Kenny is pretty much confirmed scum Naz and mm probably town I got a shitty town roll and forgot to do a night action last night or even replace my roll I'm a Noob and probably should be lynched for it so I understand if you guys want to policy Lynch me for being a cuck
    Blink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, at least there isnt too many posts, wont be hard to catch up.

Reading the setup right now.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

Also, I did *not* use my night action last night, nor did I change my role, and I have received no night feedback as far as I’m aware. This info might come in useful later, or some scum loser might kill me before then idk.
    I like this guy

42. ISO #242

Do you guuuuuuuys thiink thaat we shouuld siimply iignore the jar jar potentialliityyy for moar fluuid speeaaking? Beecause tyyping liike thiis is laame, and I'm not goiing to tyype walllpooosts liike thiis...
    That is what i'm doing lol theres no way i'm gonna sit here and type weird on my phone.
    ain't nobody got time for dat

43. ISO #243

inb4 the cursed word was jar

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

Cursed word.= newds
    Send em

Actually I know tthat's an action but idk what it does lol

46. ISO #246

Jar jar kill is technically a day action and wouldn't be on the OoO

47. ISO #247

I think I will have to dig through the FM archive up to my first games, where otakud was, in order to check his meta... 2 things are bothering me atm: He has a very town-like play atm, but it could simply be a scum style that appears town to me because it is somehow similar to mine, but more analytic. Meta will answer this. And the 2nd thing is the "5 non town aligned people", which he will explain.

I will now go to bed because I didn't sleep, again :P
    I'll be away until tomorrow evening, might pop in in the afternoon to read fast, but I won't be really contributive till evening. Plus, I got a drama to fix on Parasite... anyway. Good night/morning folks!
    Just woke up, and addressing his first- meant 5 possible non-town alignments. (Mafia terrorists triad neutral cult), not anything definite about them. Sorry for the confusion

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

I don’t like Kenny and while I agree so far with your reads on MM, I’d like some *reasoning*. Anything specific that makes you think they’re town? I’d especially like some reasoning behind you thinking that naz is town. Also, correct me if I’m wrong but you claimed telepath town right? Town aligned Telepath shouldn’t be using their ability anytime soon and the fact that you said “I forgot” instead of “I chose not to” paints you really scum in my eyes

50. ISO #250