• cornucopia

7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    if MM vanishes rest of EoD, or starts showing up at crucial points, that is his scum meta for EoD. then comes in yelling avbout being busy =P which btw, he has never done as town. MM, that is true lol u only do that as scum
    very valid point. I like this. but mm/naz train doesnt seem to want to go up today, much to my chagrin. if i had to say now, you're probably closer to a town lean than a scum lean, but I still want a lynch to go through. Will say that I am much more willing to switch to ami now than I was earlier though. If I get the chance too i'll look into MMs meta more but im probably dead this night tbh, whether that be jar jar or otherwise.

2. ISO #602

I mean, in this game people are getting townread for posting a fking reads list lol usually scum put more effort into games due to it being more entertaining for them to strategize, as well as having people to work with. I see half these passive players as just bored towns.

Since when is a reads list enough to carry a town read? lol

provide me with actual content and proof of trying to figure this game out and ill give a town read.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #603

once again, empty content lol u just come through to respond to this kinda crap. post reads/leads rather than acting on ego impulses.

there are plenty of relevant posts to construct CONSTRUCTIVE posts with, use them rather than derailing the game.....and im sure this will be followed up with more of it.

This is intentional sidetracking and delaying to avoid answering questions is what u are doing here. CONTENT.
    Sidetracking what? You’re right tho, we can keep “No you”ing at each other all day and it wouldn’t really accomplish anything. I really had to restrain myself not to respond to some of your more ridiculous BS but anyway. Ask a question and I’ll answer.

For example, if you’d like to see my rocket league playing history over the last few hours to satisfy your paranoid “guest account”’concerns, my gamer tag is Aamirusmandus
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #604

Otak and aamirus are a team of some sort. that much is becoming very clear in this game.
    I'm not defending ami here, i'm defending *my* actions. again, I will gladly hammer him if you put him at L-1.

also, in regards to another post by @Kenny is that what efe meant? that he *Cant* vote? there's a role that prevents voting, and its the telepath, and that was someone or others role. I'll reread efes posts but if its like that then why has nobody pushed on the guy with the telepath role? IIRC that's blink.

5. ISO #605

tunneling on ami? dude catch up on the last few pages of this game - i started the train on fking naz lol thats where i got scumread and pushed by MM and aamirus from. MM did first, but aamirus hopped right on that =P
    When did you start a train on naz? I made it clear why I voted you - I wanted to pressure you. Once I did you reacted in a way that felt extremely scummy to me (attacking me as a person and trying to use any bit of personal leverage you can get, rather than referencing anything in the game) so I haven’t moved off

6. ISO #606

I mean, in this game people are getting townread for posting a fking reads list lol usually scum put more effort into games due to it being more entertaining for them to strategize, as well as having people to work with. I see half these passive players as just bored towns.

Since when is a reads list enough to carry a town read? lol

provide me with actual content and proof of trying to figure this game out and ill give a town read.
    a g a i n. I dont want a *town* read, I want a *scum* read. your scums are what? ami? me? have you got anyone else?

7. ISO #607

@Stealthbomber16 after today I think we need to switch to mandatory lynch, where majority is lynched by EoD - ties are decided via a coinflip.
    I agree this is quite stale. Even if Kenny votes one of us rn and okud there’d still need to be another vote, which I don’t think is happening

8. ISO #608

explain why you believe otak or aamirus are town and sure why not.
    If we just look at what's currently happening we already see that atak clearly is fine with an aamirus lynch.
    Considering you said you tried communicating your exact role to someone, you didn't change your role and you actually have some kinda information you are a town read at this point.
    If I had to choose between aamirus and you I'd go for aamirus, otak would jump on and we even get him lynched. That's not what a scum player would do in my opinion, unless both aamirus and you would be townies.
    And then we are at the next problem. It is possible that you are both townies and I'm totally finding that likely, too.
    I'm not keeping a list or anything tho and I couldn't explain right now why I'd be townreading aamirus without the current situation in mind.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

MM: pushing in random directions - seemes to be figuring out the game. MM scum strategy usually has him lurking in the background, he is not very confident in his scum game so he tends to take 2nd or 3rd back from the spotlight. as town, he is upfront and center and forming reads - genuinely trying to figure out the game. I put him as a town read.

MM is just as active as a scum if not more. He often actually outs himself because he talks so much about the best strategy (revealing his desires)

Kenny, was being scapegoated hard for almost no reason D1. He made some moves that makes no sense for scum or town to make and he got "scum painted" heavily for it. check the people voting him EoD 1, opportunistic scums.

i didn’t vote him, but 3 others did. So I’m what, the 4th scum? I appreciate that your Kenny read is only about what others did and not what he did.

Aamirus, usually tunnels heavily but has a logical playstyle. Once again showed opportunistic voting by just jumping on whoever was getting voted. Not the style she usually plays, at all. She will argue against anyone to try to get a point across, right now she is being careful with what is being said - hence why she logs in and out frequently without posting. I noticed now we have a guest popping in and out since this was mentioned.

I’m doing exactly what you said I usually do, not what you said I am doing...

Otak, no real read - havnt seen much of an impact on the game as of yet; but odd timing coming in to defend aamirus as well as willing to throw the votes around to just get votes off her.

Only read is based off of when he logged in. You haven’t read any of his other posts?

naz, seems to know what shes doing.

So, basically... vote with you = town?

Blink, seems pretty fed up with how the FM games have been going and doesnt even want to give it the effort to try and explain the meta he is seeing in the game right now. Also, MM has a scum read on him, which 90% of games MM is scum reading town blink and town reads scum blink.

Again your read on somebody is based on how others are acting towards him and not how he has acted himself. Did you even read the first half of the game?

@Otakudweeb69 happy? anyone can type up a "reads list" if i spend another 5-10 minutes on it i can use quotes to back it up to make iti look more authentic. so i dont buy ur reasoning of "backing it up with reads". Those reads were fluff - show me a good solid piece of information in any of those posts and ill consider what ur asking.
    Red

16. ISO #616

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I've got an idea on how I want to handle this. Will be brought up at EoD.
    mod kill
    MO D KILL
    MOD KILL
    *pounds on table
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    -Shocked people are unable to vote during the next day and aren't allowed to talk about roles, alignments, night actions, wifom or open-wolfing
    well no but since he mentioned roles, he can vote now since it doesnt PREVENT him from voting, its just that if they dont follow the rules then the person with the role gets closer to establishing a furry kingdom or something right?

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

Aamirus did you change your role tonight? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
    Do you think you know what Distorted meant when he said it should be possible to find out his exact role based on what he said today?
    Yes I did. My original role was Illusionist which seemed fairly anti-town so I rerolled and now I’m an Archangel. I think I will be rerolling again cuz there is no guarantee that demons exist

24. ISO #624

Okay I'm here. Summary of what I think should happen:

- A lynch on Distorted. Everyone seems to have a quite pronounced opinion on him, be it town or scum. His flip will give us the ability to establish a strong PoE. And it'll probably get rid of a scum.
    - A protective on Otakud. If anyone is a protective role, PLEASE PROTECT HIM.
    - Further investigation on Naz, WITHOUT LYNCHING HER YET.
    - Pressure on the AFKs, and modkill if required.

In the event Distorted isn't lynched today and that I do not make it to D3... lynch him please, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

25. ISO #625

Aamirus did you change your role tonight? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
    Do you think you know what Distorted meant when he said it should be possible to find out his exact role based on what he said today?
    No I have no clue and I feel like it was just more BS from him. Unless he hid it in that fucking DNA sequence post.

26. ISO #626

Actually tho just modkill Hybrid...
    Yeah he's not posting. Don't lynch for nothing, it doesn't give much info + it wastes a lynch.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #627

naz > MM > aamirus is how I'd vote today.
    And I would very much prefer to be pushing a vote on naz or MM instead of sheeping an aamirus train.
    Why do you believe Distorted is town? Cuz you’re jaded from being trained yesterday?

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

MM: pushing in random directions - seemes to be figuring out the game. MM scum strategy usually has him lurking in the background, he is not very confident in his scum game so he tends to take 2nd or 3rd back from the spotlight. as town, he is upfront and center and forming reads - genuinely trying to figure out the game. I put him as a town read.

Kenny, was being scapegoated hard for almost no reason D1. He made some moves that makes no sense for scum or town to make and he got "scum painted" heavily for it. check the people voting him EoD 1, opportunistic scums.

Aamirus, usually tunnels heavily but has a logical playstyle. Once again showed opportunistic voting by just jumping on whoever was getting voted. Not the style she usually plays, at all. She will argue against anyone to try to get a point across, right now she is being careful with what is being said - hence why she logs in and out frequently without posting. I noticed now we have a guest popping in and out since this was mentioned.

Otak, no real read - havnt seen much of an impact on the game as of yet; but odd timing coming in to defend aamirus as well as willing to throw the votes around to just get votes off her.

naz, seems to know what shes doing.

Blink, seems pretty fed up with how the FM games have been going and doesnt even want to give it the effort to try and explain the meta he is seeing in the game right now. Also, MM has a scum read on him, which 90% of games MM is scum reading town blink and town reads scum blink.

@Otakudweeb69 happy? anyone can type up a "reads list" if i spend another 5-10 minutes on it i can use quotes to back it up to make iti look more authentic. so i dont buy ur reasoning of "backing it up with reads". Those reads were fluff - show me a good solid piece of information in any of those posts and ill consider what ur asking.
    Talk about scumpainting on aamirus... lmao HOW ARE YOU ALL STILL DEBATING???? This just makes it even more obvious. The resistance to the lynch is horrible.

30. ISO #630

actually, rereading the recent posts, I don't want either distorted nor aamirus to go up. If forced to pick between the two i'd prefer aamirus to go up, but no matter what I want a lynch today. I'm hopping over to
    -vote aamirus

for now, but if a naz or blink push is possible i'd like that very much.

31. ISO #631

cite 1 example where I changed ur sentences.
    ask yourself the same question, but phrase it like this.

Do you see such a low tier play coming out of me as scum? and, how about u follow through on this lynch and lets see u call it a low tier play tomorrow.
    Hmmmmm mind gymnastics by literally changing and deflecting the case I make against you...

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

Why do you believe Distorted is town? Cuz you’re jaded from being trained yesterday?
    He said someone knows his role, he claims to have tried communicating it in some form today and he did not reroll apparently.
    He isn't really a clear town read as it's only based on what he himself claimed and not on what others have said, but either way, as I've said before I don't see a lynch on him happening as being likely.
    It'd require two currently passive people to move and doing so would make them look scummy in this situation.
    It's just the current situation that makes him getting lynched unlikely.

34. ISO #634

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    omg are u rly town reading efe for shit posting that hes "green" all game and scum reading blink for his drunk ass forgetting to do a night action
    I town read efe too though, for his posting that he's green. I am serious here. But maybe he's a mastermind who fooled us! The Mighty Efekannn02?

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    wait, how can I remove a vote? I want to not have my vote placed anywhere until 30 mins to day end, in case a naz/(maybe blink?) push is possible
    [unvote][/unvote]

Just copypaste that

38. ISO #638

He said someone knows his role, he claims to have tried communicating it in some form today and he did not reroll apparently.
    He isn't really a clear town read as it's only based on what he himself claimed and not on what others have said, but either way, as I've said before I don't see a lynch on him happening as being likely.
    It'd require two currently passive people to move and doing so would make them look scummy in this situation.
    if im able to stay alive long enough ill check over all his posts to see hints of this

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

wait, how can I remove a vote? I want to not have my vote placed anywhere until 30 mins to day end, in case a naz/(maybe blink?) push is possible
    [unvote][/ unvote]
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

What a bunch of bullshit here lol
    Aamirus and distorted both look like either townies or neutrals without a team to me.
    There is noone I could team them up with for now.
    Why isn't anyone going for naz?
    And how come noone noticed that the only people MM and naz ever defended this whole game were each other?
    I defended aamirus. You see what you want to see. And that's what tunneling towns do usually

kenny misguideed townie

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

Umm. Wouldn’t somehow secretly communicating his role to somebody suggest he is scum who rerolled and told his teammate what he is now? I’m confused how that is town positive. I guess I agree about his lynch probably not going through

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

if i could have it my way we'd hyperlynch blink or naz lol I don't want either aamirus or distorted to die tbh
    If blink lynch is the only possiblity, I'll get on it, but I would prefer a Distorted lynch highly.

48. ISO #648

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Er... I just got back. I'm slightly drunk. Do we need a lynch ASAP?
    pick naz, aamirus or distorted. they're the only possible lynches for today it seems. I will add my vote at 30 mins to EoD. I want naz to die personally but if only aamirus/distorted are possible i'll vote/hammer either.

49. ISO #649

aamirus you said you'd be down for voting naz right?
    MM what about you?
    We'd still only be 5 but I just wanna know opinions.
    If it was REALLY the ONLY option ever, I would do it so we can at least have a god damn flip. But it is far far far in the bottom of my lynch pool.

50. ISO #650