User Tag List

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    It look like you are trying to unite town by the power of love and friendship xD
    yes! love and friendship! love and freindship for all the townies! yaaaaaaay <3 ^_^

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    1) lies, all I know is you're american so it's ok but I have never played with Kenny
    2) but that can be seen as WIFOM and all
    3) R E A D T H E S E T U P
    4) no me > you because you didn't read the setup before signing xD

No lynch is not good. Now, if we really got no scummy guy, lynch the NULL READ. I had the feeling it was the best strategy some games ago, but I wasn't sure. However, my games on Mafiascum and the President game made me think that the general nullreads, the ones you always have the little scummy vibe you can't get rid of, THAT little thing you can't forget because it's scummy and the guy hasn't made anything towny, well that person is VERY PROBABLY a scum. For instance, Nixon in last game. And in the event that player is town, you still cleared a null read, therefore reduced your lynch pool and saved discussion for other matter.
    I actually agree with this... It feels weird to say (what usually happens when i agree with MM?) =P

5. ISO #155
    Rachyl

Everyone Spam Y Y Y Y Y Y Y if you wanna be part of #Team Rachyl! We are a team that works together to lynch the myotismon! Join now!!!!! Y Y Y Y Y Y Y

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This post basically translates to pls lynch me, a classic scum post.

And here blinkskater just hard claimed a power role by saying he'd be able to confirm himself easily if he wanted to.

The first guy who voted the person who just revealed his power role was Spruance.
    I'd say lyching a sheriff day 1 would be a bad idea even he'll be useless starting tomorrow.
    We should try getting behind this conspiracy instead and find the ones pulling the strings.

So far players looking scummy to me are:
    Spruance for voting the sheriff first and making him reveal like that
    naz for following without asking questions
    Marshmallow Marshall for that ridiculous questionnaire
    So you're obviously not new to FM

And you just outed a SOFT claim, because hard claiming is saying "I am xxx". Congrats.
    WOWOWOWWWWWWW
    -vote Kenny
    What the FUCK??? You are literally saying that Spruance is scummy for having put an RVS vote on Blinkskater? REALLY?? .............no.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Everyone Spam Y Y Y Y Y Y Y if you wanna be part of #Team Rachyl! We are a team that works together to lynch the myotismon! Join now!!!!! Y Y Y Y Y Y Y
    This sounds like a cult... no thx
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #158

So seeing how kira is still lurking and hasn't said anything useful till now I'd say kira is either agumon or a caught digimon.
    Both of these roles aren't worth lynching day 1 imo
    Omg... I saw you guys replied to Kenny's weird post, I give naz some town points for meta (but heh, it's meta town points), and agree with most views there. And Lenneth.... Well, I townread you but you tricked me hard in that game where you got culted... meh.

9. ISO #159

Calling names and seeing how people whose name wasn't even included react is a good way of finding possible teams tho
    Yeah, lynch all contributers! GOOD IDEA!!! You should probably start by me or blink then.

10. ISO #160
    Rachyl

This sounds like a cult... no thx
    Okay nevermind, it was a dumb idea. i Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to side with me, i just wanna kill the Myotismon thats all.

11. ISO #161

@Kenny , what's your homesite?

12. ISO #162
    Rachyl

Sorry guys, but im afraid that Naz is the Myotismon and she is going to convert someone to the cult tonight. thats why we should just lynch her today. thats why i layed a trap for her and she fell for it. she is the Myotismon 100%

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I see how you can think that I was trying to implant a fake Town slip there by not knowing how it works but I already replied and told you the truth that I misinterpreted that matter due to poor wording. And I don't think you were really defending me it's more of your calling Kenny out on his BS. You and I think the same way at the moment on Kenny which gives me town vibes from you.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I town read you, which makes me DOUBT about you..... ffffffffffuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk

14. ISO #164

Sorry guys, but im afraid that Naz is the Myotismon and she is going to convert someone to the cult tonight. thats why we should just lynch her today. thats why i layed a trap for her and she fell for it. she is the Myotismon 100%
    Elaborate pls

15. ISO #165

I strongly advise against talking about lynching afk players and null reads becauae it gives cult better ideas on who to convert
    You're right

16. ISO #166
    Rachyl

Elaborate pls
    I simply set a trap. I wanted to unite the town with friendship and love, and waited to see who would call me scum. anyone that doesnt want to unite the town is 100% scum! thats where Naz comes in! she called me scummy she is the scum you have to trust me!!!!!

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

I simply set a trap. I wanted to unite the town with friendship and love, and waited to see who would call me scum. anyone that doesnt want to unite the town is 100% scum! thats where Naz comes in! she called me scummy she is the scum you have to trust me!!!!!
    Lol, I don't know what to say after that, I am just laughing xD

19. ISO #169

The thing is you can't pressure a wild digimon and you shouldn't pressure the town power roles.
    You and naz however do look pressured to me and you are defending each other hard too.
    I'm really feeling so damn sure about you two being the cultists right now
    But where is that idea from?! Why do people say "No, you can't pressure that guy or at that moment"?!!?!!! YOU CAN PRESSURE ANYONE AT ANYTIME.

20. ISO #170

.....What you're doing is called LAMIST. Look At Me I'm So Town. It can be a scumtell of someone trying too hard to look towny without doing ANYTHING for Town, resulting in the player being townread for his blah blah instead of his actions, votes, ideas and all. I have a town lean on oyu simply because of the thing game because you did the same as town ^^

21. ISO #171
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Y Y Y Y Y Y Y
    YAAAAAY YOU UNITED WITH ME LENNETH! so now that means that you trust me! so trust me now okay?? lets get others to join my team so we can lynch the Myotismon!

22. ISO #172

Hes just avoiding your questions and stuff. He might actually be scum, but its too early to tell at this point. I wanna know who the Myortisom is haha
    T H I S makes me uneasy. Looks like a cautious scum. Could also be a shy town, but it strikes me as odd.

23. ISO #173
    Rachyl

.....What you're doing is called LAMIST. Look At Me I'm So Town. It can be a scumtell of someone trying too hard to look towny without doing ANYTHING for Town, resulting in the player being townread for his blah blah instead of his actions, votes, ideas and all. I have a town lean on oyu simply because of the thing game because you did the same as town ^^
    NOPE! you dont wanna unite the town, you have to be scum with Naz! you just made the scum list buddy! anybody that doesnt wanna unite the town is scum! your SCUM! IM DOING STUFF FOR THE TOWN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE TOWN LATELY???????????????? ANSWER AND RESPONSE PLZ!

24. ISO #174

Naz IMO is 100% not the cult leader.She would have convertrd me N0 IMO 100%, she could still be the arson tho. And i have seen no trap laid by you... Just some highschool girl esq type of conversation O_O

25. ISO #175

No thats true, we all want to eliminate the myotismon, if i was the Myotismon i obviously wouldnt be saying that i want to eliminate him. it would destroy the purpose of even saying it. there would be literally no reason to say i want to eliminate the myotismon if i WAS the myotismon. this proves that i am not the myotismon
    Here we go again, i scumread rachyl the entire game last time we played together for acting innocent, bubbly, and naieve... She actually turned out to be town and i was just utterly baffled. Shes acting the same way again... im giving her a slight town for this reason.
    These two posts make me believe that rachyl really is not the myotismon and I honestly just can't imagine that any cultist in their right mind would recruit her night 0.
    Or any night actually. Really do not lynch rachyl, recruiting her would be likely a harmful move for the cult.

Then there was also this (as a response to one of rachyl's posts), but I already explained my opinion about naz' play earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why don't you call them out? you don't want to be in the spotlight?? scummy.
    I think you should stop talking so much about Spruance too.
    I literally only pointed out that he was the first to vote a player who's looking towny to me.

I'm getting the feeling right now that MM is just going with whatever would leave him unharmed now and blindly follows.
    Which makes think he isn't cultist either.

26. ISO #176

I already explained in post #80

This is my reasoning and your reaction to that did not change my opinion.
    I also do not feel like I have to explain my behavior to a cultist, even if the cultist could be someone else and not you.

27. ISO #177
    Rachyl

T H I S makes me uneasy. Looks like a cautious scum. Could also be a shy town, but it strikes me as odd.
    NOPE! that doesnt hold water! Because If i was the myotismon i wouldnt want to know who the myotismon was because it would be me! so your WRONG AGAIN! next question please ^_^

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

NOPE! you dont wanna unite the town, you have to be scum with Naz! you just made the scum list buddy! anybody that doesnt wanna unite the town is scum! your SCUM! IM DOING STUFF FOR THE TOWN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE TOWN LATELY???????????????? ANSWER AND RESPONSE PLZ!
    Something you didn't do, and that is called SCUM HUNT. Which is why LAMIST play can be scummy. Also, do you really think I'd post that to get scumread by you as a scum? Really? Tsk tsk tsk.

31. ISO #181

I dont want to unite the town, does that mean i am scum...?

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

I have no idea what you are smoking but I want it ! xD
    By the way, if you are so sure about some persons being scums, why are you not voting anyone?

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

These two posts make me believe that rachyl really is not the myotismon and I honestly just can't imagine that any cultist in their right mind would recruit her night 0.
    Or any night actually. Really do not lynch rachyl, recruiting her would be likely a harmful move for the cult.

Then there was also this (as a response to one of rachyl's posts), but I already explained my opinion about naz' play earlier.

I think you should stop talking so much about Spruance too.
    I literally only pointed out that he was the first to vote a player who's looking towny to me.

I'm getting the feeling right now that MM is just going with whatever would leave him unharmed now and blindly follows.
    Which makes think he isn't cultist either.
    You called me and my posts scummy at the beginning of the game, but now i am a townread for you...? Please elaborate on that

36. ISO #186
    Rachyl

Something you didn't do, and that is called SCUM HUNT. Which is why LAMIST play can be scummy. Also, do you really think I'd post that to get scumread by you as a scum? Really? Tsk tsk tsk.
    The Myotismon will do whatever he has to do to accomplish the mission! So its impossible to say what your thinking.....many other players have town read me, that makes me town id say, unlike you, i dont have anything to hide. So why dont you tell us all what you are hiding? hmmm?????

37. ISO #187

The Myotismon will do whatever he has to do to accomplish the mission! So its impossible to say what your thinking.....many other players have town read me, that makes me town id say, unlike you, i dont have anything to hide. So why dont you tell us all what you are hiding? hmmm?????
    They are townreading you because of meta reasons, not because you actually did something who made them think you are town.

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

ok what the fuck.
    did you even read anything I said?
    How the fuck am I suddenly cautious scum???
    You're far from cautious scum, and you're far from being Rachyl, too. I have to go for a bit, bye

41. ISO #191

I'm seeing lenneth, MM and naz going against rachyl right now and I honestly can't imagine her being myotismon or a valid n0 recruit of any sort at all.
    the 2 cultists are 100% among lenneth, MM and naz and I believe it's possible for lenneth to have just scumpainted naz as she was pressured and didn't say much herself.

42. ISO #192
    Rachyl

@Rachyl Who in your eyes is scummy right now?
    Like i Said before, and ill say it again. Naz is the Myotismon, and i stand by my claim.

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

I think we should definitely lynch either MM or lenneth
    Strongly disagree with that mate. But i would like to see more contributions from Spruance and Kira, because i do believe arsonist would want to be laying low atm... And those two are deffinitly laying low.

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199
    Rachyl

I disagree with you 1000%. And you didnt fully answer my question...
    Believe me because i speak only the truth!!!! And what was your question i must have missed it?

50. ISO #200