Register

User Tag List

Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #2501

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    Reagan, Washsington, Clinton scum team actually would make that plan 100% since reagan pointed out me faking mafia (im framed as mafia) and Obama may be real neutral for self voting (he also asked the quesiton about it). I flip Mafia, Washington is now confirmed town, Obama is now confirmed neutral, and Reagan is their highest town read. all 3 mafia are now in game winning spots.
    err Reagan washignton, obama, not clinton.

2. ISO #2502

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    how does the turncoat lynch make sense if Washington is scum? If washington is scum, it means teddy's wincon is to help them make town lose.
    so not sure wtf teddy is doing kinda gamethrowing right now if u ask me..
    If washing machine is scum, Teddy will possess him and fuck him over =P

3. ISO #2503

how does the turncoat lynch make sense if Washington is scum? If washington is scum, it means teddy's wincon is to help them make town lose.
    so not sure wtf teddy is doing kinda gamethrowing right now if u ask me..
    wait jk i just read the role wincon he is playing to the wincon lololol i fucking GET IT NOW
    jazzy jizz man

4. ISO #2504

5. ISO #2505

6. ISO #2506

7. ISO #2507

8. ISO #2508

9. ISO #2509

10. ISO #2510

hence why they are not lynching me. it will be a night shot that kills me.
    if CLinton and Washington are both scum, this could be a completely staged out process. Clinton shoots me tongiht, Washignton 'tailors' me as mafia, boom they are both confirmed. and Obama is neutral.

11. ISO #2511

12. ISO #2512

13. ISO #2513

14. ISO #2514

15. ISO #2515

16. ISO #2516

17. ISO #2517

if CLinton and Washington are both scum, this could be a completely staged out process. Clinton shoots me tongiht, Washignton 'tailors' me as mafia, boom they are both confirmed. and Obama is neutral.
    bro.
    washington never got to use ANY night ability he was elected d1, thus losing all night action.
    cut the shit lol

i have a feeling he was journalist b/c he was able to use that d1
    jazzy jizz man

18. ISO #2518

19. ISO #2519

20. ISO #2520

21. ISO #2521

22. ISO #2522

23. ISO #2523

24. ISO #2524

25. ISO #2525

26. ISO #2526

27. ISO #2527

28. ISO #2528

29. ISO #2529

30. ISO #2530

31. ISO #2531

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

34. ISO #2534

35. ISO #2535

@Bill Clinton if you DO have a bullet, which unfortunately u dont (hence why u just resort to trolling rather than just fessing up to it and moving forward in the game) shoot Washington.
    Bill is fucked IMO he has played terribly today under mild pressure it seems you two may infact be a scum team.

36. ISO #2536

37. ISO #2537

@Bill Clinton if you DO have a bullet, which unfortunately u dont (hence why u just resort to trolling rather than just fessing up to it and moving forward in the game) shoot Washington.
    dude
    stfu before i shoot u lol
    u really want to die huh

how is me shooting now going to move anything forward in the game?
    we won't get the role until EOD
    there's no point in me shooting right now, when i can make a better educated shot after a lynch flip
    how hard is that to get through your dense skull
    jazzy jizz man

38. ISO #2538

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    You are worse then abe
    lincoln is honestly playing pretty bad this game, in the mod he would pinpoint shit like this but in FM he just jumps around and votes with whoever says 1 line that sounds logical. You = scum. so fucking obvious. why not vote obama with us then?

39. ISO #2539

40. ISO #2540

41. ISO #2541

lincoln is honestly playing pretty bad this game, in the mod he would pinpoint shit like this but in FM he just jumps around and votes with whoever says 1 line that sounds logical. You = scum. so fucking obvious. why not vote obama with us then?
    Because your agenda is leading us away from things

42. ISO #2542

dude
    stfu before i shoot u lol
    u really want to die huh

how is me shooting now going to move anything forward in the game?
    we won't get the role until EOD
    there's no point in me shooting right now, when i can make a better educated shot after a lynch flip
    how hard is that to get through your dense skull
    u cant shoot, that is it. And u sitting here claiming assassin is just delaying people from making reads. You are not making reads u are sitting back trying to run off night actions. You are not scum hunting you are just trolling. be useful, or listen to town who is telling u to be useful so THEY can make the reads for u.

43. ISO #2543

44. ISO #2544

45. ISO #2545

46. ISO #2546

47. ISO #2547

48. ISO #2548

49. ISO #2549

50. ISO #2550

u cant shoot, that is it. And u sitting here claiming assassin is just delaying people from making reads. You are not making reads u are sitting back trying to run off night actions. You are not scum hunting you are just trolling. be useful, or listen to town who is telling u to be useful so THEY can make the reads for u.
    how is my claim delaying people from making reads? that makes no sense.
    oh yes, let me just randomly fucking shoot someone right now and lets have 12 more hours before SJ posts the role
    and i am not sitting back trying to run off night actions when i've literally said i'm waiting for a lynch flip like 10 times? jfc u literally aren't reading anything

what TOWN IS TELLING ME TO BE USEFUL? ITS ONLY U (NEUTRAL), SCUM AND ABE NO ONE ELSE IS FUUUUCKING HERE god damn
    u are so fucking ANNOYING omg when did u get so dumb
    jazzy jizz man