Page 31 of 89 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    Mr. Washington needs to think of one first... I don't think he believed he would be counter claimed so fast. obviously caught off guard.
    see how careful George's play is? very very cautious now on what to claim, how to talk....all of it ;) step back, grab some tea, and construct additional IQ.

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

still doesnt change the fact though u still havnt claimed your original role....I mean Lincoln is right, it does not matter anymore other than for Process of Elimination
    I think you should claim Assassin. Then also you can say that you never verified with SJ if it removes ALL abilities so u thought you would still be able to shoot during the day, even as president.

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

I think you should claim Assassin. Then also you can say that you never verified with SJ if it removes ALL abilities so u thought you would still be able to shoot during the day, even as president.
    tbh, I think that is a great fake claim. be like, "ya, I thought I would be able to confirm myself 100%, I didn't know it actually removed my day ability..." then u can blame poor wording in the setup and say you forgot to verify it. That's what I would do in your situation <3 just trying to help...

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    It actually does matter. Stop meddling in places you should not be meddling.
    ooooh....you told the journalist (ur mafia buddy) ur original role and u want them to come on and say "they told me this last night" and washington will be all, YES! THEY ARE CONFIRMED TOWN NOW TOO!!!! then the town has 2 confirmed mafia-towns.

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    ... I think Washington is town. lol
    ofc you do, because I am posting a few "trollier" posts which shifts the narrative to me being more of humrous which isnt taking things seriously viewing my opinions as less, thus leading u to feel slighlty scummier about me and thus town reading washington because for some reason u think my alignment and opinion effects their alignment.

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

I assure you I don't want your help nor do I need it. You're a survivor that has to side with Mafia because you elected me!
    yes, a mafia. Pretty sure the town is smart enough to see that (lincoln will go back and forth 20x apparently...I think its just whoever says the last "logical" post is who he will believe at the time) but still. If town decides not to and to run with you for a lynch, les do it, we can afford to take a hit. Consider it like town getting some sense smacked into them when they see a TPR flip this lynch. Since we alreayd had 1 person (reagan was it?) saying he believes the TPRs are lying. he is already trying to turn the focus onto lynching from the TPR pool.

20. ISO #1520

yes, a mafia. Pretty sure the town is smart enough to see that (lincoln will go back and forth 20x apparently...I think its just whoever says the last "logical" post is who he will believe at the time) but still. If town decides not to and to run with you for a lynch, les do it, we can afford to take a hit. Consider it like town getting some sense smacked into them when they see a TPR flip this lynch. Since we alreayd had 1 person (reagan was it?) saying he believes the TPRs are lying. he is already trying to turn the focus onto lynching from the TPR pool.
    Wtf are you talking about?

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    Yeah which mean :

-he is either town and that make sense
    -he is actualy scum and he wanted to out the neutral AND look townish by doing that, which put him in the spotlight and I agree, give the 'mayor' power role to a scum.

Except if we have a sheriff who can check our president, I think it's like 50/50.
    how many times have we seen this in the mod? "let a sheriff check him!!!!!!" as a mafia gets called out =P

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

About your last sentence, I have no ideas what you are talking about. Care to find where I said something like that and explain it?

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

how many times have we seen this in the mod? "let a sheriff check him!!!!!!" as a mafia gets called out =P
    I didn't fucking said that omg. I said only a sheriff could know if Washigton is scum or not.
    I am not trying to say we should wait and see, totaly being passive and shit. Strop twisting my words.

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

ok =( I'll be quiet for a bit and let u guys sort it out for awhile
    No.. No.. Go on.. I enjoy the banter. Beats day one . It's obvious you know more about this setup than the most of us- especially me. I always appreciate an intellectual. Need a knowledgeable person to lead the discussion, at least for some time.

32. ISO #1532

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    I didn't fucking said that omg. I said only a sheriff could know if Washigton is scum or not.
    I am not trying to say we should wait and see, totaly being passive and shit. Strop twisting my words.
    That's all he's been doing this whole game, I'm ready to put a bullet in him but I'd rather not waste it on a "neutral"
    jazzy jizz man

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
    siiiiiigh...

Are you planning on shooting somebody today?
    Probably, I'm shocked mafia didn't kill me last night. That's why I asked for everyone's scum reads.
    doc/body double on me still plz <3
    jazzy jizz man

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548