User Tag List

Page 40 of 89 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #1951

2. ISO #1952

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    okay i gotta stop again. I read more pages.

WHAT THE FUCK IS LINCOLN ON.

Lincoln voted Bill??? why??? They're our pretty much confirmed town assassin.

Also, Lincoln was saying(?) that mafia kills people who scum read them day 1. then Lincoln says they don't know how to interpret Truman's (effective) last will, and THEN says that jefferson should be lynched bc truman TOWN READ HIM?

WHAT THE FUCK THIS MAKES NO SENSE.

3 SCUMS AND I DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE.

Also, I"m not dead weight. I'm making posts when I can, not lurking. But I can't post 200 times in an hour, as it seems Lincoln, JFK, and others are.

COntinuing the catch up.
    Pfsshhhhh... It's why he's town-like: he's so confused lol... And confusing. Which is why Obama's advice was kinda good lol.

Stop insulting people (like me) for not being lethargic. Thank you.
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

3. ISO #1953

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    If you weren't at L-1 right now I would put my lynch vote on you.
    (Since you're probably not going to understand why, Washington has 3 votes)

Number of posts is irrelevant when your posts up until now HAVE been fluff and you have not been keeping up with the game, probably since your teammates will cut the slack for you and fill you in overnight.
    And the award for Town's Most Misguided award goes to!!!!!

4. ISO #1954

2/3 of the neutrals have it in their best interest to not counter claim..
    which neutrals? 1 has to be elected president to win, and a survivor open claiming day 1 was just elected. SO that would be dumb if the real survivor didnt counter claim D1 and show he is town aligned.

Turncoat is obvious reason to claim due to washignton made it pretty obvious of their alignment.

and sponsor would reveal right now or at least be hard pushing washington (unless that was their correct, which in that case they would reveal.). please NAME the scenario that it is best for the 2 other neutrals not to counter claim?

5. ISO #1955

No??? If Washington is town, like he says he is, Turncoat is then mafia aligned and can just possess Washington for the extra votes and its game over for town.
    +scum points to you
    how can I possess someone who is dead? there is no confirmation on washington 'being town' unless he is dead. you are creating scenarios that can't happen or make no sense (such as the last post i just responded to from you). To me this seems like you are getting more and more defensive for Washington.

You can't shoot anyone.

6. ISO #1956

Oh my goodness why are my town reads not thinking the way I am.

for FUCKS SAKE, i'm ALL ABOUT policy lynching afk people, but WE HAVE OTHER ACTUALLY SCUMMY PEOPLE. WaaaoW if town's going to continue to behave like this, I'll just pray that mafia kills me so I can get out of this game.

(I'm trying to avoid calling everyone stupid, since that's not the case, its definitely a difference of opinion).

On Page 37 now.

7. ISO #1957

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    OOOoooOoo Trump is on L3

Say goodnight Donald

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Clinton shoot him if he hammers.

Any last words @Donald Trump ?

Dude please don't do that if you value your life.

If i were mafia hammering donald would essentially be a throw because I'm condoning myself to death would it not?
    Trying to find out if they will be shot for doing it. this is a mafia backing down from THE FIRST FREE LYNCH THEY CAN GET. Washington would 100% have hammered here if it was not for the fake vigi claiming to shoot him.

8. ISO #1958

9. ISO #1959

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    If we summarize the game right now :

Nixon disappeared early D2.
    Trump is avoiding conflict and not answering.
    Bush and Jefferson are just showing up every 8 hours to write a text.
    Obama also didn't showed up since a while.
    JFK is catching up?
    Washington, Lincolm, Clinton and myself are here.
    Roosevelt kind of gave up after the fight with Washington?
    gave up? nah im letting the town be misguided by the president that nobody is even pushing. if I was a mafia i would jump all over this opportunity to discredit and potentially lynch the president. Not 1 person is even showing signs of wanting to do this. "slow vote, mafia isn't voting 7!)

10. ISO #1960

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

No shit.
    All this proved is that Trump is probably scum and that Washington is probably town to me.

-vote George Bush

next on the frying pan
    ....or lynch clinton. I have kind of backed off the slot due to the fake vigi claim, but the more you go on the scummier it gets....

13. ISO #1963

14. ISO #1964

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    which neutrals? 1 has to be elected president to win, and a survivor open claiming day 1 was just elected. SO that would be dumb if the real survivor didnt counter claim D1 and show he is town aligned.

Turncoat is obvious reason to claim due to washignton made it pretty obvious of their alignment.

and sponsor would reveal right now or at least be hard pushing washington (unless that was their correct, which in that case they would reveal.). please NAME the scenario that it is best for the 2 other neutrals not to counter claim?
    I agree. Which is why I am 99.9999999% sure you're turncoat.

15. ISO #1965

Oh nice of you to join us you conveniently came back now that you are currently no longer on L3.
    double edged sword / trap here. if he came back at L-3 you would have pushed him saying he is coming back to save face. Now he didn't do that and you are saying he is scummy because he is coming back when it's safe. Trump is the easy scapegoat. We see it now in real life and we are seeing it in this game. Trump is town.

16. ISO #1966

17. ISO #1967

Please explain your plan, I will put you to l-3 if you don't. I'm not joking. And then you will get B.A.N.N.E.D. for gamethrowing and for griefing
    please explain your reads. You said you read washington as town and ummm hmmm who was that other person you said was town but wouldent explain why.. reagan? ya it was reagan.

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

Lol i know you're scum bc u town read me but scum paint me every second u can hahahaha
    I do not town read u wtf are u talking about lol. I have been calling ur BS all day 2. day d1 i slightly townread u for baiting as citizen (was my guess what u were doing). But no, u took this as a real claim at this point but it's so obvious you are not able to shoot anyone.

I will make this clear;

I DO NOT TOWN READ YOU.

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

Awww did I make you almost wet your pants?
    jazzy jizz man

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

Speaking of which @George Washington you thought Donald Trump was town until now, what made you change your mind?
    he saw a way to do an easy mislynch without taking credibility, but stopped when there was A SLIGHT THREAT of being shot over it if trump was town. meaning he backed out ofc =P was 100% willing to lynch htem twice now, but still backs down when a 1 for 1 on their life comes up. shows no confidence in the vote, but the desire to cause the mis-lynch and end the day since his ass is on the chopping block also.

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

Trying to find out if they will be shot for doing it. this is a mafia backing down from THE FIRST FREE LYNCH THEY CAN GET. Washington would 100% have hammered here if it was not for the fake vigi claiming to shoot him.
    False. We have 24 hrs i was pressuring the trump slot go back to bed sir. You are a mafia aligned neutral with no credibillity =P

30. ISO #1980

well i got to page 37. I'm sorry I can only participate as much as I can, but if people are scum reading me for 'posting every 8 hours' (which is categorically false), so be it.

@John Kennedy , I'll be putting my vote on who I think is suspicious, but this 1 vote system is arcane and unexpressive. Nixon is my second choice. I'd be VERY down to vote him, but I also want to see if anyone would vote Lincoln.

Wait, I want Lincoln leashed for now. I just wish they'd stop talking.

okay back to Nixon or Washington. I'd rather Washington be shot than lynched right? Or does it not matter if he's scum.

-vote George Washington

Anyway tagging you bc I very much agree Nixon needs to go.

GTG, but I might be reading while I'm at the gym.

31. ISO #1981

32. ISO #1982

33. ISO #1983

34. ISO #1984

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986

I do not town read u wtf are u talking about lol. I have been calling ur BS all day 2. day d1 i slightly townread u for baiting as citizen (was my guess what u were doing). But no, u took this as a real claim at this point but it's so obvious you are not able to shoot anyone.

I will make this clear;

I DO NOT TOWN READ YOU.
    You know what you gotta do when I flip town assassin! ;)
    jazzy jizz man

37. ISO #1987

38. ISO #1988

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    Elaborate. And if that guy actually shoots me, make me a favor...... hang this mother fucker tomorrow, ok?
    if he shoots u and flips town, and we lynch someon1 else who flips town, we hang Washington. 100%. Even thouhg I believe that should be our strategy today (not just for hte obvious reasons).

39. ISO #1989

I myself believe he is town as well, for reasons I have already stated and because Roosevelt is going way too hard after him

Also notice this: WashingTON

The name itself is Townish
    im going hard becaues i am literally THE ONLY ONE. that doenst raise a flag of susp to u?

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

Just ignore Roosevelt he is acting like a scum openly because he knows we cannot lynch him lol. @ssh0le.
    follow your president today. When you see the lynch then take my reads in

However, @George Washington you pointed out that you beleived 1 of the 3 TPR claims was scum, then pushed a citizen claim since it was easy. You say you are trying to pressure, but your not pressuring the people u scumread before.....

I am just going to wait for JFK to claim journalist or something. this whole thing is so layed out and planned lol

44. ISO #1994

The Ultimate Reads!

So. Nixon is very probably scum. He is cautious, he is not confused (and this game is one of the most confusing I have ever played), he is scummy by his support to survivor, as Lincoln said, because he did NOT have the same thoughts than the people that wanted to elect Washingtown for Town reasons. That was already explained and all. Plus... see next part.

Now, who could be with Nixon? Well... TRUMP. Nixon never interacted with Trump, he's part of the few who just let him dance around. Even if scums don't know eachother, only a scum would enjoy seeing someone acting stupidly anti-town without saying shit about it.
    And then, I'm thinking about Bush, Jefferson or (less likely imo) Obama. Bush is scummy alone, because of his posting style and gut... I mean, it's not hard arguments or anything, but he hasn't even talked to Trump either.

Thoughts?

P.S. I'm caught up now
    thoughts are u just named someone who has been scumread by most people, then teamed him with someone who was pushed by most people. You are just crowd pleasing with these reads.

45. ISO #1995

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    well i got to page 37. I'm sorry I can only participate as much as I can, but if people are scum reading me for 'posting every 8 hours' (which is categorically false), so be it.

@John Kennedy , I'll be putting my vote on who I think is suspicious, but this 1 vote system is arcane and unexpressive. Nixon is my second choice. I'd be VERY down to vote him, but I also want to see if anyone would vote Lincoln.

Wait, I want Lincoln leashed for now. I just wish they'd stop talking.

okay back to Nixon or Washington. I'd rather Washington be shot than lynched right? Or does it not matter if he's scum.

-vote George Washington

Anyway tagging you bc I very much agree Nixon needs to go.

GTG, but I might be reading while I'm at the gym.
    Well, I'm not scum reading you for that. You're just part of my lynch pool, let's say it like that. I just don't gut town read you, and your interactions fit well with the fact that you could be scum. It's a possibility, but I wouldn't bet too hard on it.

Ikr, this voting system needs to go much more than anyone here XD

I'll be on Nixon first. I am quite convinced he's scum, and it's the first time in this game I'm actually convinced of that, maybe out of Roosevelt, but I had a Turncoat vibe from him because everything made so much sense when I was looking at his posts with turncoat in mind.

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998

49. ISO #1999

that is not explaining the scenario of why the 2 other neutrals would be better to not reveal. a passive insult is just a discredit. explain why you said 2 of the neutrals are better off not revealing.
    discredit
    discredit
    scum paint
    bla bla bla you're so sloppy this game
    jazzy jizz man

50. ISO #2000