User Tag List

Page 9 of 89 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Truman View Post
    Why is my name Truman?

Well, one could say it is because I am a True Man. Goodmorning.

The quiet people almost certainly have no interest in being president, so that would leave the vote between Lincoln, Obama, and... Kennedy? Yeah? Even though it doesn't really matter on day 1 since I'm sure most votes will eventually go to the same person or two, the town should try to decide on one target so that the evils can't swing the vote easily. Presidency seems to be fairly beneficial for the town in the early game, but hugely beneficial for the mafia, since it gives them a lot of means for escape night-action wise (such as with the fake attack+heal that someone mentioned earlier). Therefore, I would deduce that there is 100% a scum within Lincoln, Obama, and Kennedy - I think Lincoln because of his sporadic skipping around, vote-pressuring that does nothing but Appear to be town since JFK did it earlier, and general lack of dedication to any... real discussion. It's largely a gut read. The focus on tailor that went on could easily be a scum thing to do or someone trying to form discussion from silence, so NAI there.

At this point I think I can bring Teddy to a null read if not a very, very slight scum read. Can be town that genuinely thinks that the post we argued about was beneficial play, so who knows. Still don't like him this game, and I don't see a world where he's a major player for presidency. Reagan seems pro-town enough, Trump's D1 citizen hardclaim isn't really beneficial to either side right now.. Anything I missed?

JFK and Obama are both fine presidential votes for me.
    ok.. this is a giant discredit on lincoln trying to find ways to pressure people. that is literally all this post is, a way to remove strategies of pressure D1.

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    In my humble opinion, if you are actually Assassin, you should kill a top scum read or a top town read today
    kill a top scum read or a top town read? .... I disagree.

I think from how potentially TPR heavy this game can be, that giving the most people a N1 is more beneficial than potentially wiping out a PR that is important. I'm in favor of more people surviving to N1.

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

any particular interactions as to why you would think so?
    I do find it strange that Clinton is entirely neglecting to mention Obama... anywhere? So that's not a bad assessment, I suppose. Most mafia pairs day 1 let eachother be, from my experience, so it's not a bad chance that there's a shady interaction there. But it's picking at straws still at this point.

16. ISO #416

any particular interactions as to why you would think so?
    I'm not actually that sure about Obama, but I am fairly confident that Clinton is scum. The fact that Obama came to save the day when Clinton was losing ground against me made me really suspicious tho.

I would like to add, furthermore, that shitposting in this setup, ON DAY ONE, is alignment indicative and is scummish. You HAVE to pull your weight here as town because we cannot Lynch today. An atmosphere of 'WE CAN'T PRESSURE PEOPLE YADA YADA' is not contributive and it just helps scum along on their goals.

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

I'm not actually that sure about Obama, but I am fairly confident that Clinton is scum. The fact that Obama came to save the day when Clinton was losing ground against me made me really suspicious tho.

I would like to add, furthermore, that shitposting in this setup, ON DAY ONE, is alignment indicative and is scummish. You HAVE to pull your weight here as town because we cannot Lynch today. An atmosphere of 'WE CAN'T PRESSURE PEOPLE YADA YADA' is not contributive and it just helps scum along on their goals.
    Pressuring people is good, but doing it by voting is forced and goofy when there is literally zero public vote today. it's a non-argument for the most part

19. ISO #419

I do find it strange that Clinton is entirely neglecting to mention Obama... anywhere? So that's not a bad assessment, I suppose. Most mafia pairs day 1 let eachother be, from my experience, so it's not a bad chance that there's a shady interaction there. But it's picking at straws still at this point.
    What is there for anyone to say about Obama? He's been replying specifically to others, asking them questions, in a helpful way, and being straight to the point. But no new conversation points or questions for all have been asked from that player. I want Obama to be town, because I am currently town reading Obama.

I'm not really trying to break any potential WIFOM anyone has right now - some people are power roles and are more useful with their night action than without.

Also most mafia pairs usually bus d1.

20. ISO #420

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    What is there for anyone to say about Obama? He's been replying specifically to others, asking them questions, in a helpful way, and being straight to the point. But no new conversation points or questions for all have been asked from that player. I want Obama to be town, because I am currently town reading Obama.

I'm not really trying to break any potential WIFOM anyone has right now - some people are power roles and are more useful with their night action than without.

Also most mafia pairs usually bus d1.
    They push at each other, for certain, but they rarely bus d1. Bussing d1 is borderline gamethrowing

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

In my humble opinion, if you are actually Assassin, you should kill a top scum read or a top town read today
    Hi, I'm back!

This is giving advice to scum. Bad idea lol. But... Should I understand someone actually claimed Assassin on D1? If so, I think I got an idea on who it is

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

Ok what is this? You can still pressure people
    -vote Richard Nixon

Be pressured for I scum read you.
    Yeah... this doesn't make me scumread him, but it makes me stupidread him. Sadly, a lot of people will see the game like that: "no lynch, no need to play today". Quite NAI.

27. ISO #427

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish since votes are not very usefull right now but well !
    I know that we have to pressure people, but how can we do that if the threat of being lynch is not here?
    The threat is vigilante, lynch tomorrow because we'll keep our reads, and town assassin. Feel the pressure now?

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

I disagree shitposting day 1 is NAI

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    I disagree shitposting day 1 is NAI
    Sadly, you're right. Some people that are not very clever waste D1 to shitpost. And by that, I mean 100% shitposts. However, Lincoln is right too. Simply replace "AI and scummy" by "anti-town". Town can be anti-town too. You're both right ^^

41. ISO #441

@John Kennedy and @Ronald Reagan , what are your reads? I trust you people, would like your input
    I am still processing everything, half of the conversation today have been about roleplay/shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    betweem JFK, Obama, Clinton, Truman, Nixon - I believe we got 2-3 mafia.
    So you got the whole team? Can you talk a bit more about that?

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450