1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    -vote Bill Clinton

I don't genuinely think you are innocent of the sexual misconduct you have been accused.
    For what reason? Because I asked you why you were lurking? Does your spirit haunt the Oval Office? Or are you just envious because Mary Todd doesn't put out?

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

I want to know why is that, instead of finding ways to pressure people, you are giving up and telling us we cannot pressure because 'we cannot be lynched'.

-vote Ronald Reagan
    The whole purpose of D1 is actualy to pressure people to get informations. and in this setup, we can't do that.
    We will play 48 hours without the possibility of pressuring people, and you can vote me as much as you want, I won't feel pressured since it's not possible atm.
    At least tomorrow we will have a kind of 'mayor' so the whole D1's purpose is not lost.
    If we elect a scum, that mean scums will have the advantage. If we elect a town and scums kill him, apperently we will lose another day to elect another president.
    Which mean...at some points, scums can chain kill the president and we will never lynch?

Of course, I hope we will have some town prot or a sponsor to save the president.

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    The whole purpose of D1 is actualy to pressure people to get informations. and in this setup, we can't do that.
    We will play 48 hours without the possibility of pressuring people, and you can vote me as much as you want, I won't feel pressured since it's not possible atm.
    At least tomorrow we will have a kind of 'mayor' so the whole D1's purpose is not lost.
    If we elect a scum, that mean scums will have the advantage. If we elect a town and scums kill him, apperently we will lose another day to elect another president.
    Which mean...at some points, scums can chain kill the president and we will never lynch?

Of course, I hope we will have some town prot or a sponsor to save the president.
    What the fuck, of course you can do that. I will Lynch you tomorrow over this.

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

Ok, in that event, let's assume for a moment that I am vigilante and that I am going to kill you tonight. No pressure =P

18. ISO #318

This is ridiculous :P if I call someone out as scum on d1 in the mod he's still feeling the pressure fam ^^

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

This is ridiculous :P if I call someone out as scum on d1 in the mod he's still feeling the pressure fam ^^
    You mean in the mod when D1 is mostly a shitstorm and last for 20/30 sec?
    Yeah I am definitely sure that scums feel pressured D1.

Ok, in that event, let's assume for a moment that I am vigilante and that I am going to kill you tonight. No pressure =P
    I have no way to know your role, and you can do it if you think I am scum, it's your right.
    I am trying to understand the settings and what is best for us. Now you are mostly focused on me because I am the only one around there.

22. ISO #322

You mean in the mod when D1 is mostly a shitstorm and last for 20/30 sec?
    Yeah I am definitely sure that scums feel pressured D1.

I have no way to know your role, and you can do it if you think I am scum, it's your right.
    I am trying to understand the settings and what is best for us. Now you are mostly focused on me because I am the only one around there.
    I am trying to get you to understand that we can pressure people ...............

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

I am trying to get you to understand that we can pressure people ...............
    And that's why I am also slightly town reading you.

Sigh. I'm moving on to someone else.

-vote Richard Nixon
    Ok let's do it your way.
    -vote Richard Nixon

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

So far, Obama or Lincoln.
    I don't know how I feel about someone who deliberately went to edit the anonymous account to be invisible, and turned it off upon being called out.
    I'm not saying I think they're scum, but I'm just saying I don't know if I can trust them.

28. ISO #328

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    I don't know how I feel about someone who deliberately went to edit the anonymous account to be invisible, and turned it off upon being called out.
    I'm not saying I think they're scum, but I'm just saying I don't know if I can trust them.
    In my opinion, if you take away all the roleplay/shitposts until now, only both of them actualy tried to do something.
    But as I said it's 'so far', that will maybe and probably change later.

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

Also... what are your opinions on roleclaiming? When should it be done? I'm not actually sure if SJ did make this setup as insane as that other one...
    With all roles hidden, there could be all TPRs.
    We are electing a president today, and the president loses their night ability if town.
    We could have a TPR or two claim, so if there is a doctor role, they can protect them, or no claim and the doc protects the president.
    But if a scum were elected president, scums could pretend they attacked president with a doc heal, right?
    We need to think smart today.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    You should cut the shitty attitude.

In my eyes his "jumping on you" is completely valid because your townread on Lincoln appears to be completely unfounded. I understand gut reads but dude you cannot just call it a "gut read" and say that's it. It reads like 30 IQ executioner play.
    I disagree

50. ISO #350