Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Re: S-FM President

So. Apparently you guys are against giving early reads on who you want to vote to compare to later game or later in the day to see how the reads change, or lack of change. We can't lynch today, so no real pressure. So guess ill resort to generic responses and we can scramble together a list of reads from everyone later. I believe an early list of first impressions followed by a end day list would provide a much better picture of peoples initial impressions, but that seems to be frowned upon here.

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    This is a shitty gambit that is making players scumread you. Are you sure you want to continue it?
    yes. My initial feelings on lincoln are town. will they be later? dunno. but im voicing my first impressions. seems you are pretty reserved on wanting to put your first impressions out.

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    So. Apparently you guys are against giving early reads on who you want to vote to compare to later game or later in the day to see how the reads change, or lack of change. We can't lynch today, so no real pressure. So guess ill resort to generic responses and we can scramble together a list of reads from everyone later. I believe an early list of first impressions followed by a end day list would provide a much better picture of peoples initial impressions, but that seems to be frowned upon here.
    The issue with a list of first impressions is that by the time I have a first impression of each player, I will have developed impressions of some of the other players.

8. ISO #208

yes. My initial feelings on lincoln are town. will they be later? dunno. but im voicing my first impressions. seems you are pretty reserved on wanting to put your first impressions out.
    I do not have any first impressions that I feel are developed enough to put out. I am reserving my words so that I won't need to eat them later.

With that said, I am prepared to eat this sentence in the form of alphabet soup in about 26 hours.

9. ISO #209

The issue with a list of first impressions is that by the time I have a first impression of each player, I will have developed impressions of some of the other players.
    yes, and we can see how that evolves and also gauge peoples reactions off it. we can also see if some1 gets lots of scumreads if people come in to defend, or passively steer the votes off. but if no1 here is up to wanting to actually use some form of organizing the information, we can just bicker back and forth about medial shit all day and scrounge together lists later. Whatever works right? lol

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

yes, and we can see how that evolves and also gauge peoples reactions off it. we can also see if some1 gets lots of scumreads if people come in to defend, or passively steer the votes off. but if no1 here is up to wanting to actually use some form of organizing the information, we can just bicker back and forth about medial shit all day and scrounge together lists later. Whatever works right? lol
    Lynchless day 1s are not good ways to gauge reactions.

My reaction to you throwing what is basically a temper tantrum to not getting your exact pre-planned idea played how you want it is that I really have no idea what you could be, but I get a feeling we'll be going back and forth basically all game.

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

mman and I was the defensive one

dude is your objective just to annoy people, whats goin on. youre asserting that you like people that haven't done literally anything yet, is this an attempt for allies or... what?

so far I see Nixon and Truman popping in doing lots of discrediting and preventing people from playing anything out (thus preventing reads). if this is how you are scum hunting... not a very good strategy.

Now, on a progressive note:

I am fine for an Abraham Lincoln or JFK presidential vote.
    holy shit dude where have you been. I even entertained your train for like a straight hour. nixon has done little more than replicate views but I don't see anyone being deliberately obstructive but you

so then what do you feel about this post?

shows that they purposely made a post with 4 different escape plans that they PRE THOUGHT OUT before posting it yet I don't see you addressing that
    and you're still making posts that suggest that this interaction hasn't been resolved. my head hurts and you're a solid 10% of that

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

My reaction to you throwing what is basically a temper tantrum to not getting your exact pre-planned idea played how you want it is that I really have no idea what you could be, but I get a feeling we'll be going back and forth basically all game.
    what pre planned idea? where are u coming up with this shit lol explain this pre planned idea.

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Truman View Post

dude is your objective just to annoy people, whats goin on. youre asserting that you like people that haven't done literally anything yet, is this an attempt for allies or... what?

holy shit dude where have you been. I even entertained your train for like a straight hour. nixon has done little more than replicate views but I don't see anyone being deliberately obstructive but you

and you're still making posts that suggest that this interaction hasn't been resolved. my head hurts and you're a solid 10% of that
    yup, as of right now if I had to pick it would be Lincoln or JFK.

22. ISO #222

still would like to know what the pre-planned idea is btw.

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Truman View Post

What? lol

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

Don’t be a drama queen. People scum reading YOU is not the same thing as people refusing to play the game.

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

Agreed, up to this point I was town reading Obama and scum reading Roosevelt but now I’m thinking they’re probably both town

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Also... what are your opinions on roleclaiming? When should it be done? I'm not actually sure if SJ did make this setup as insane as that other one...
    It’s an interesting question. Everyone in the game basically can be a power role so I’m not sure a mass roleclaim would help much(given how hard it would be to look at the roles list and cross things out compared to the normal 933 setup u see in the mod), though it would force the scum to pick a strategy early. I think it might have to depend on the individual roles and players as to when they should claim.

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

In forum mafia it is always good (with the exception of if u can confirm urself 100%) to leave a trail of your thought process. always. gives people stuff to read you with and gives information on your train of thought. it also serves to make scums nervous if they see their names being thrown into "scenarios" where they do not know what is going on with it (how im reading ur reaction).
    Even if you can confirm yourself. It allows people to follow your train of thoughts. Even a mayor can be wrong.

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

Good evening my fellow Americans. Relying, on the patronage of your good will, I advance with obedience to the work, ready to retire from it whenever you become sensible how much better choice it is in your power to make. And may that Infinite Power which rules the destinies of the universe lead our councils to what is best, and give them a favorable issue for your peace and prosperity.

I come at you from my home in Monticello to proclaim I just read through 10 pages of dumb ass argumentation over a shitpost. May the fact that it is still day one and concrete reads are impossible give you ease.

50. ISO #250