Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #2001

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

4. ISO #2004

5. ISO #2005

Re: S-FM President

Another thing. Im a town. It’s hard for me(and probably others) to keep up all the time. I’m trying to read everything bc I care what people have to say but if you’re making no effort to be concise, you’re being anti me, which is anti town. I know town are doing this too, so it’s not a scummy thing to do, it’s just anti town.

So please, help me help you find scum. Wrote posts in a way so that Imnkt forced to skim them

6. ISO #2006

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

Ok real talk if Washington is town, which I don’t believe, you’re going about this presidency in the wrong way. You think you’re confirmed tow. Which you’re not and you’re asking people to do these super ballsy things.

It’s better to have a leashes scum stripper than to kill the TCand have him on that, or whatever you’re saying. Plz stop.

Also I haven’t read past 37. Just giving thoughts bc apparently you don’t like quality over quantity posts. But I’m not skirting by and I hate being sc read for it. And it appears that I need to be active to help town assassin not shoot the wrong person.

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    Ok real talk if Washington is town, which I don’t believe, you’re going about this presidency in the wrong way. You think you’re confirmed tow. Which you’re not and you’re asking people to do these super ballsy things.

It’s better to have a leashes scum stripper than to kill the TCand have him on that, or whatever you’re saying. Plz stop.

Also I haven’t read past 37. Just giving thoughts bc apparently you don’t like quality over quantity posts. But I’m not skirting by and I hate being sc read for it. And it appears that I need to be active to help town assassin not shoot the wrong person.
    we had trump on L-0 with washington active and he could hammer.
    i don't think he's scum atm
    jazzy jizz man

12. ISO #2012

13. ISO #2013

14. ISO #2014

15. ISO #2015

16. ISO #2016

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 4 guests)

Bill Clinton, George Bush, George Washington, John Kennedy, Thomas Jefferson

it was 10 just a second ago

Thomas Jefferson (1 [L-5]):
    Abraham Lincoln
    Donald Trump (1 [L-5]):
    Barack Obama
    Richard Nixon (1 [L-5]):
    John Kennedy
    George Washington (3 [L-3]):
    Theodore Roosevelt, George Bush, Donald Trump
    George Bush (4 [L-2]):
    Bill Clinton, George Washington (Mayor)
    jazzy jizz man

19. ISO #2019

20. ISO #2020

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    OOO SHIT LMAO SJ MADE U MAYOR
    -vote George Bush
    You make me sad bc I think you’re town. When I flip town all you’re going to say is oh, oh well he was inactive, no harm done.

If I was really a lurking scum I wouldn’t be popping in like this.

There that’s my defense folks, I got nothing else. I’ve already said who my scum reads are, haven’t posted ‘much’ so they shouldn’t be too hard to find.

No more of my posts will be defense.

21. ISO #2021

22. ISO #2022

You make me sad bc I think you’re town. When I flip town all you’re going to say is oh, oh well he was inactive, no harm done.

There that’s my defense folks, I got nothing else. I’ve already said who my scum reads are, haven’t posted ‘much’ so they shouldn’t be too hard to find.

So that's it you're just going to roll over and die?

23. ISO #2023

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    if he shoots u and flips town, and we lynch someon1 else who flips town, we hang Washington. 100%. Even thouhg I believe that should be our strategy today (not just for hte obvious reasons).
    If he shoots me he's stupid as hell lol. He won't shoot me because 1: I am not scum, and I believe it's quite obvious... 2: We got scummy people to deal with and 3: you and Washington exist, and that drama is counterproductive.
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

24. ISO #2024

25. ISO #2025

26. ISO #2026

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    follow your president today. When you see the lynch then take my reads in

However, @George Washington you pointed out that you beleived 1 of the 3 TPR claims was scum, then pushed a citizen claim since it was easy. You say you are trying to pressure, but your not pressuring the people u scumread before.....

I am just going to wait for JFK to claim journalist or something. this whole thing is so layed out and planned lol
    I'm very far from following "my president".

I already claimed TPR. But I will not comment further today

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

^^ I'm good with getting you off the lynch pool for now. This is a townie's post. Now carry on. And seriously, do not fucking lynch Bush today, ESPECIALLY NOT THAT EARLY.

29. ISO #2029

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

32. ISO #2032

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    Interesting.
    I thinl i am going to move you into my scum category now.
    Because I won't follow the guy that was blindly elected, lied about his role, and is pushing at people with "overthreating"? I read you as town, but it's not a reason to blindly follow you. Don't push.

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    Because I won't follow the guy that was blindly elected, lied about his role, and is pushing at people with "overthreating"? I read you as town, but it's not a reason to blindly follow you. Don't push.
    I will push where i please and as I please who are you to tell me to stop pushing.

35. ISO #2035

No reason to lynch Bush. Inactivity with some substantial posts from absence beats circlejerking the most recent pushes, flipping lynch votes sporadically, and cluttering this discussion with spam. Although I respect and for the most part agree some pressure is necessary if we need any information, lynching solely based on post count is not a smart strategy. In my eyes, it's whats placed within those posts, not the amount.

Following that, it becomes increasingly clear how Trump and Lincoln are my personal picks.

36. ISO #2036

37. ISO #2037

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
    No reason to lynch Bush. Inactivity with some substantial posts from absence beats circlejerking the most recent pushes, flipping lynch votes sporadically, and cluttering this discussion with spam. Although I respect and for the most part agree some pressure is necessary if we need any information, lynching solely based on post count is not a smart strategy. In my eyes, it's whats placed within those posts, not the amount.

Following that, it becomes increasingly clear how Trump and Lincoln are my personal picks.
    I can roll with a Trump lynch.

38. ISO #2038

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post

I'll say this for a second time nowhere did I say that I scum red bush for being inactive AFK or not posting much it's funny how you push this now after Bush tried to push it

39. ISO #2039

I'll say this for a second time nowhere did I say that I scum red bush for being inactive AFK or not posting much it's funny how you push this now after Bush tried to push it
    Make a case against Bush, then. Or quote me the case if you already made one, but I doubt it... (if you actually did sorry lol)

40. ISO #2040

41. ISO #2041

42. ISO #2042

43. ISO #2043

44. ISO #2044

45. ISO #2045

46. ISO #2046

47. ISO #2047

48. ISO #2048

49. ISO #2049

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    Pfsshhhhh... It's why he's town-like: he's so confused lol... And confusing. Which is why Obama's advice was kinda good lol.

Stop insulting people (like me) for not being lethargic. Thank you.
    It's not quite an insult. It's more of a frustrated observation.

Hey Georgie anything you care to elaborate on other then i should be todays lynch?
    Clarification, you didn't say that you're scum reading me bc i'm inactive. I HAVE however been hearing that from other people. I'm just a 'gut scum' read to you.

Also I'm caught up.

Washington, I presume you voted for yourself for President?

I want to have some record of who voted for who to help figure out who's scum (At least in my eyes)

50. ISO #2050

If not you, then that was the general consensus behind a possible Bush lynch. Sorry for the use of such a blanketing statement.