Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    There are other (superior) ways of showing everyone's preferences and interests. It's call a suspicion ranking list.

Anywho.

Notes:
    Not that I currently read Lincoln as scum, I initially thought the slot saying 'they'd push truman today' seemed fake.

Already said, but just reiterating: why are people worried about a turbo lynch happening. I'd be ecstatic if a scummy turbo lynch happened bc all 3 scums would be on it. Too bad that never happens because scum aren't dumb enough to do that.

@John Kennedy , I'll skim your posts if you keep doing a whole bunch of mini posts. It's spam and doesn't really tell people your thoughts concisely and in an organized manner. Presentation is important. Also, saying we're going to 'pressure' someone and then say 'pressure' someone else seems counter intuitive to me. If you like the target, stick with it.

Suspicion ranking list:
    Roosevelt
    JFK
    Lincoln
    Clinton

Thomas Jefferson
    Trump
    Obama

Regan
    Nixon

Consider anyone I forgt as scum/null.

Also, Nixon's team killed Truman bc Truman scum read Nixon. I'd be v interested to test this theory, and seperately scum read Nixon anyway. Too bad I can't have been the one to lead it.

-vote Richard Nixon

Also

I REQUIRE EVERYONE'S STATEMENT OF WHO THEY VOTED YESTERDAY. nOW.

I'll continue scum hunting how people expect me to scum hunt.

But, do not push back on my question and don't make this an issue in day chat. It doesn't need to be. Just give me the information I want. There's literally no reason you should be keeping this secret except that you're scum. Seriously, there shouldn't be any discussion. Any questioning and push back only creates the drama you're going to try and scum paint me for.

So don't do it if you're town.
    Strange post. The fact he votes Nixon gives he a small bit of townpoints because I believe Nixon to be scum, but...

Fuck off. You are not giving shit, out of the long posts you plan for a long time. Your read is impossible to go higher than null for me, because you have the Jefferson syndrome: you post only once per 8 hours, with a big post you planned and made sure it's not scummy in any way. Don't ask me to stop being active

If you like the target, stick with it. What the fuck? Only a scum would say that lol.

I voted Obama. And I slightly regret it now because I doubt :P
    @George Bush Why do you scumread Reagan?

I just want a defense from you btw, don't make it a clusterfuck. I believe the current discussion is productive.
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    thats why i was wanting to get everyone to show who they were voting. 1, I needed to vote for a winning president, and 2 it would be pretty obvious the mafia would help push him up for election. So just find who was voting him EoD and u can bet ur ass the other 2 mafia are in there.
    Just saying: Roosevelt's claim makes sense with every post he made lol. He's Turncoat. Glory to turncoats.

P.S. Washington better be mafia...

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Roosevelt is telling the truth. At first it seemed like he was pressing his luck or stirring the pot, but either he is a very convincing player or telling the truth. Since there's no counter I assume the latter.
    The counter is Washington, good sir.

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

15. ISO #1765

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    I missed Roosevelt's claim.

-unvote

I think best option is for @Bill Clinton to kill the president no? Mitigate risk of 'claimed' neutral? checking disguiser gambit possibility.

Actively thinking rn.
    Tbh, I would agree on that. @Bill Clinton , I would like you to daykill the President. It doesn't end the day, sooo... go go go?

16. ISO #1766

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Roosevelt is telling the truth. At first it seemed like he was pressing his luck or stirring the pot, but either he is a very convincing player or telling the truth. Since there's no counter I assume the latter.
    2/3 of the neutrals have it in their best interest to not counter claim..
    jazzy jizz man

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    Tbh, I would agree on that. @Bill Clinton , I would like you to daykill the President. It doesn't end the day, sooo... go go go?
    No??? If Washington is town, like he says he is, Turncoat is then mafia aligned and can just possess Washington for the extra votes and its game over for town.
    +scum points to you
    jazzy jizz man

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    He just made shit posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    I don’t get why he town reads Lincoln either but I don’t get why it’s pissing you off so much. If he wants to continue his “gambit” he can.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    Any last words @Donald Trump ?
    Dude please don't do that if you value your life.

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    @Barack Obama , @Ronald Reagan , @Hilary Clinton - please unvote him.
    No, if we think like that, we won't be pressuring people and we will randomly lynch someone at EOD, which will be worst.
    And Clinton is right, if Washington hammer now and Trump flip town, that will give us some informations to process.
    What do you prefer to do? Wait and see? Lynch Washington?

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    No, if we think like that, we won't be pressuring people and we will randomly lynch someone at EOD, which will be worst.
    And Clinton is right, if Washington hammer now and Trump flip town, that will give us some informations to process.
    What do you prefer to do? Wait and see? Lynch Washington?
    I would prefer for us not to fucking speed Lynch not even 24 hours into d2

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800