User Tag List

Page 35 of 89 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

Re: S-FM President

Oh Jesus, looks like the hot plates on me these days. Not lurking, just went AFK for a few hours. Read through the past few pages.

90% Bush- I know he has not posted much but he is a great example of quality over quantity. I appreciate his input nearly every time he posts-albeit scarcely.
    80% Obama- Maybe I haven't read into the nuances in which he plays, but he comes off to me as a levelheaded town. I appreciate it- others may see that as scummy but some people are never happy.
    70% Clinton- The big shooter. Threatening violence is sometimes the only way to get information out of someone and to an extent I appreciate that strategy, however the childishness in which you tote your weapon, assuming you wield it, gives off the feeling you are prone to shoot whoever you will to be dead when push comes to shove.
    65% Roosevelt- You're losing me man. Your presumably supreme knowledge of this game comes to me as you know what you're doing- but I cant tell if you're bluffing or not when you say you will side with mafia. You've cornered me in this 4D chess game- and to me, you're a valuable asset to town if we play our cards right. Any move to lynch you is very very dumb regardless.
    55% Reagan- Honestly man I don't know what to say about you ive drawn a blank. Maybe that's a good thing that I've completely not considered you in my thoughts. Maybe you're hiding something or just dumb like me. Ill keep you posted if something changes.
    50% Lincoln- This could go either way, just like how you flip flop . In all seriousness, the way you use pressure is a dual edged sword for your character- making you both an aggressive and objective based town or a desperate and equally objective based mafia.
    40% Washington- Although I do not appreciate how you lied to town, and how secretive and dismissive you are about your former role, I have faith you will make the right decisions in the end considering you have been playing in moderation. Roosevelt "exposed" such caution and secrecy in your play style and it may be your bane, not your boon. Your profile picture stares into my soul by the way.
    35% Trump- Please man... Anything... I need that Trump knowledge in my life... please I am crying...

My apologies.
    Jefferson.

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
    70% Clinton- The big shooter. Threatening violence is sometimes the only way to get information out of someone and to an extent I appreciate that strategy, however the childishness in which you tote your weapon, assuming you wield it, gives off the feeling you are prone to shoot whoever you will to be dead when push comes to shove.
    Not sure how using the gun to pressure is childish, but NO SHIT I'm prone to shoot whoever I want. Way to state the obvious.
    jazzy jizz man

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

I knew my list wasn't complete. I forgot:
    Honestly I can put Kennedy and Nixon both at 60%. Both have done about the same things- pressured but not given substantial input and build (I have no room to say this.) Although Kennedy is much nicer in his approach and Nixon is much more straightforward. Like a good cop bad cop. Also Nixon needs to get a more reliable phone lol.

9. ISO #1709

Exactly, so why would I gain from it?
    It's a perfect cover. We've hammered the nail in on this subject already, so reread the thread if you don't understand.
    Your reads list is incomplete and I'm assuming 90% means 90% town, which of all people, you have Bush first?
    Not really buying it and I might listen to others and shoot you today.
    jazzy jizz man

10. ISO #1710

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Let's cover both possibilities - you shoot Mr. President here and we Lynch someone he thinks is scum.
    I can still shoot tonight, even if I'm targetted by mafia I'm sure

@SuperJack
    1. if we lynch before EoD, can I still day shoot and have role revealed at EoD?
    2. if I shoot at night and am hit by mafia/vig, will my shot go through?

I think its best I shoot during the day in case of janitor or the other mafia role you were talking about yesterday that's like janitor
    jazzy jizz man

11. ISO #1711

Oh Jesus, looks like the hot plates on me these days. Not lurking, just went AFK for a few hours. Read through the past few pages.

90% Bush- I know he has not posted much but he is a great example of quality over quantity. I appreciate his input nearly every time he posts-albeit scarcely.
    80% Obama- Maybe I haven't read into the nuances in which he plays, but he comes off to me as a levelheaded town. I appreciate it- others may see that as scummy but some people are never happy.
    65% Roosevelt- You're losing me man. Your presumably supreme knowledge of this game comes to me as you know what you're doing- but I cant tell if you're bluffing or not when you say you will side with mafia. You've cornered me in this 4D chess game- and to me, you're a valuable asset to town if we play our cards right. Any move to lynch you is very very dumb regardless.
    55% Reagan- Honestly man I don't know what to say about you ive drawn a blank. Maybe that's a good thing that I've completely not considered you in my thoughts. Maybe you're hiding something or just dumb like me. Ill keep you posted if something changes.
    50% Lincoln- This could go either way, just like how you flip flop . In all seriousness, the way you use pressure is a dual edged sword for your character- making you both an aggressive and objective based town or a desperate and equally objective based mafia.
    40% Washington- Although I do not appreciate how you lied to town, and how secretive and dismissive you are about your former role, I have faith you will make the right decisions in the end considering you have been playing in moderation. Roosevelt "exposed" such caution and secrecy in your play style and it may be your bane, not your boon. Your profile picture stares into my soul by the way.
    35% Trump- Please man... Anything... I need that Trump knowledge in my life... please I am crying...

My apologies.
    Jefferson.
    I have no ideas how Bush can be that high in your reads.
    So according to your list, you are thinking Washington, our president, is scum?
    Who would you like to lynch today?

12. ISO #1712

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    It's a perfect cover. We've hammered the nail in on this subject already, so reread the thread if you don't understand.
    Your reads list is incomplete and I'm assuming 90% means 90% town, which of all people, you have Bush first?
    Not really buying it and I might listen to others and shoot you today.
    Sorry my explanations weren't on par with your standards. Having hundreds of fluff posts is much worse than having a few fresh posts. Do you follow my line of thinking? I would hope you'd agree.

13. ISO #1713

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    I have no ideas how Bush can be that high in your reads.
    So according to your list, you are thinking Washington, our president, is scum?
    Who would you like to lynch today?
    Simply because one is president doesn't discredit them from criticism. Honestly there's not much wrong with Washington aside from the fact he lied to get where he is and is continuing to perpetuate fog around him. I don't think he's the worst but also there are those I feel more strongly about being town as shown.

That's a difficult question to answer as anything I say will be interpreted as scum. Honestly Trump hasn't done anything and seems to be just trolling at this point. Could be an insecure hiding mafia or a bored cit. you place your bets and I'll place mine.

14. ISO #1714

Sorry my explanations weren't on par with your standards. Having hundreds of fluff posts is much worse than having a few fresh posts. Do you follow my line of thinking? I would hope you'd agree.
    If you weren't at L-1 right now I would put my lynch vote on you.
    (Since you're probably not going to understand why, Washington has 3 votes)

Number of posts is irrelevant when your posts up until now HAVE been fluff and you have not been keeping up with the game, probably since your teammates will cut the slack for you and fill you in overnight.
    jazzy jizz man

15. ISO #1715

If you weren't at L-1 right now I would put my lynch vote on you.
    (Since you're probably not going to understand why, Washington has 3 votes)

Number of posts is irrelevant when your posts up until now HAVE been fluff and you have not been keeping up with the game, probably since your teammates will cut the slack for you and fill you in overnight.
    I understand Washington is president. Sorry that I've upset you, no harm intended. Will you have the same criticism at Trump and Bush- whom I have put considerably more effort into this discussion than them. I have been reading this thread.

16. ISO #1716

I understand Washington is president. Sorry that I've upset you, no harm intended. Will you have the same criticism at Trump and Bush- whom I have put considerably more effort into this discussion than them. I have been reading this thread.
    I would, but Trump is useless and wouldn't even reply, and will likely get lynched tomorrow.
    Bush, however, I don't mind putting heat on.
    Anyone want to help me get Bush to L-1? For now I'll put Trump there.
    -vote Donald Trump
    jazzy jizz man

17. ISO #1717

I can still shoot tonight, even if I'm targetted by mafia I'm sure

@SuperJack
    1. if we lynch before EoD, can I still day shoot and have role revealed at EoD?
    2. if I shoot at night and am hit by mafia/vig, will my shot go through?

I think its best I shoot during the day in case of janitor or the other mafia role you were talking about yesterday that's like janitor
    Re-Phrase them. I can not answer question about a player. I can only answer questions about role mechanics.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #1718

I would, but Trump is useless and wouldn't even reply, and will likely get lynched tomorrow.
    -vote Donald Trump
    come on be a man and shoot me then trust me you dont have the balls to do so so lets just get bill cli... oh youre him

ah nvm then

CROOKED BILL

-vote Bill Clinton

19. ISO #1719

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Re-Phrase them. I can not answer question about a player. I can only answer questions about role mechanics.
    1. if there is a lynch before eod, can assassin still day shoot before EoD timer goes off?
    2. if assassin shoots at night and is hit by mafia and/or vigi, will the shot go through?

@SuperJack
    jazzy jizz man

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

Yeah, which is why I'll shoot at EoD since my alignment is not revealed and the role doesn't get revealed until EoD as well. Still have 24+ hrs for gathering information and defenses

@everyone where my vote sits all day is probably where my bullet goes. looking at you @John Kennedy
    I get in for not long... and I check my mentions... What did I miss?
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

I would gladly do this

-vote Richard Nixon

I also want to add that as I lay asleep, I figured it all out - why and who would kill Lincoln, and I am pretty certain I was right. However, upon waking up, I forgot what I was even thinking about <.<
    You're the reaincarnation of Dale Cooper in Twin Peaks lol...

I guess you were talking about Truman, not Lincoln?

Why would you "gladly do this"?

26. ISO #1726

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    come on be a man and shoot me then trust me you dont have the balls to do so so lets just get bill cli... oh youre him

ah nvm then

CROOKED BILL

-vote Bill Clinton
    lmao xd

-vote Donald Trump
    -vote Donald Trump

give us something dude.

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

29. ISO #1729

I just realized that Nixon is extremely scummy he had a lot of posts on d1, a few of them of decent length, and yet I am having a very hard time reading the slot. No, I can't even go 'if this guy is Town, then X and he's scum, then Y' because his messages seem to be bogus. Thoughts?
    I agree. They seem quite null every time, it's just the "correct" answer... You're right on that too. Which is why I would like him down.

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

@Donald Trump Washington can hammer you right now.

Thomas Jefferson (1 [L-5]):
    Abraham Lincoln
    Donald Trump (3 [L-3]):
    Barack Obama, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton
    Richard Nixon (1 [L-5]):
    John Kennedy
    George Washington (1 [L-5]):
    Theodore Roosevelt
    Bill Clinton (1 [L-5]):
    Donald Trump
    What the actual fuck are you doing?

33. ISO #1733

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    biggest scum slip here. Obviously he was talking to someone (in the mafia discord =P ) with a different name other than their FM account name.
    because you were talking with them all night in the night chat, so it felt natural to do that =P
    Uh? You come in, never post or contribute, but then THAT appears? Mhmm. Well, to dismantle that, I believe that the mafia chat is anon too :P the game is SUPPOSED to be anon, even if some people broke that. And no, I did not slip. Don't try.

34. ISO #1734

@Donald Trump Washington can hammer you right now.

Thomas Jefferson (1 [L-5]):
    Abraham Lincoln
    Donald Trump (3 [L-3]):
    Barack Obama, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton
    Richard Nixon (1 [L-5]):
    John Kennedy
    George Washington (1 [L-5]):
    Theodore Roosevelt
    Bill Clinton (1 [L-5]):
    Donald Trump
    Wtf, NO?!!!! NO TURBOLYNCH. SOMEONE GET HIS VOTE OFF TRUMP NOW.

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    Uh? You come in, never post or contribute, but then THAT appears? Mhmm. Well, to dismantle that, I believe that the mafia chat is anon too :P the game is SUPPOSED to be anon, even if some people broke that. And no, I did not slip. Don't try.
    I think I can understand why you scum read him in the first place. I think Roosevelt had an agenda, and it showed even on d1. I wanna ask you something tho - everyone in the game (or nearly everyone) scum read him, does that not help solidify his Turncoat claim? lol I am now 100% confident that Roosevelt at least believes himself to be speaking the truth.

40. ISO #1740

Wonder who is going to believe @George Washington when he claims a town role that was trying to bait out the neutral.

I claim Turncoat

2/2 games so far the mafia has tried to bait out the neutral, not a town. He even let that charade ride the entire time =P having the neutral singled out benefits the MAFIA because it allows them to know who NOT to kill. Town is best to let the neutral be, since it allows mafia to fuck up and waste a night.

anyways, im sure he will fast hammer Nixon since u guys have him on L-3
    AAaaaaaaaaaaa...... OKAY. You were 99% not town so now lol. Get bumped up my list. Bleeeeeeeeh, I'm not against seeing the "survivor" claim out. I have a hard time seeing you fake claiming Turncoat atm...

41. ISO #1741

42. ISO #1742

I think I can understand why you scum read him in the first place. I think Roosevelt had an agenda, and it showed even on d1. I wanna ask you something tho - everyone in the game (or nearly everyone) scum read him, does that not help solidify his Turncoat claim? lol I am now 100% confident that Roosevelt at least believes himself to be speaking the truth.
    Yeah, I had a Turncoat read on him originally but then the Survivor claim appeared. Soooooo... Tbh. IMPEACH.

Also that post was before I read his claim.

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

48. ISO #1748

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    Reagan gets town points for a post I just found, but I won't say why to avoid breaking a WIFOM. I believe the scum possibilities are getting narrowed down now. I really hope to see something from Obama.
    I keep seeing Obama's name at the bottom but no posts.
    jazzy jizz man

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750