Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    Idk you are scummy, raegan, nixon, jfk, obama , clinton, scummy.... towny trump, teddy
    Oh I'm scummy, eh

JFK IS SCUMMY?! Ok please explain why you think Reagan and JFK are scum. You and I have almost completely opposite views on this game

Why do I think you're a Designated Survivor? lol

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Just because you have a complete reads list doesn't make you more towny...
    Lol here we go again.

No, it doesn't make me townie, what the fuck are you people on? This is downright starting to piss me the fuck off. I'm not trying to appear townie you meddling fools, I am STATING that from a logical point of view it makes NO sense to kill the only person who has actually given a full read list. Especially given that Clinton has stated that he DOES NOT have a read list.

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Shoot me and you'll get fucked tomorrow lol
    Lincoln confirmed turncoat GG

Clinton's assassin claim doesn't make any sense. If he doesn't really understand the setup then I would say it's pretty scum indicative (since he's trying for president too, which would mean he just wants a safe position I guess). But it could be a misunderstanding or... something. The 8-ball reads try again later. I will watch from my perch.

Lincoln's "reads list" assertion seems like another forced attempt at earning credit. And he just threw a statement out about a neutral role. strong scum // neutral with the information we have

11. ISO #511

And Reagan just reeks of BS, ill put it simply with another dog analogy... You have three dogs standing side by side one is shampood one is just came in out of the rain and one was rolling around in shit... The more you are around each dog and interact with them you can easily tell which one reeks like shit.

12. ISO #512

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Truman View Post
    Lincoln confirmed turncoat GG

Clinton's assassin claim doesn't make any sense. If he doesn't really understand the setup then I would say it's pretty scum indicative (since he's trying for president too, which would mean he just wants a safe position I guess). But it could be a misunderstanding or... something. The 8-ball reads try again later. I will watch from my perch.

Lincoln's "reads list" assertion seems like another forced attempt at earning credit. And he just threw a statement out about a neutral role. strong scum // neutral with the information we have
    OK this is the last fucking straw. Tell me how in the fuck I slipped that I am turncoat. First I'm MAFIA, now I'm the fucking turncoat? I was fucking stating that if Clinton kills me today, people will not view that as townish BECAUSE I AM FUCKING TOWN and because I am actually one of the few people here not to be a fucking lethargic scumbag.

13. ISO #513

And Reagan just reeks of BS, ill put it simply with another dog analogy... You have three dogs standing side by side one is shampood one is just came in out of the rain and one was rolling around in shit... The more you are around each dog and interact with them you can easily tell which one reeks like shit.
    Sounds like most Mafia games Mr. Wash. I would love for you to find some of the shit though, I'm not seeing too much of it there

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

OK this is the last fucking straw. Tell me how in the fuck I slipped that I am turncoat. First I'm MAFIA, now I'm the fucking turncoat? I was fucking stating that if Clinton kills me today, people will not view that as townish BECAUSE I AM FUCKING TOWN and because I am actually one of the few people here not to be a fucking lethargic scumbag.
    It was mostly sarcasm. Sorry. People don't like that here. I'll stop, thats what caught me into the whole Teddy situation as well

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

Be more obvious with your fucking sarcasm next time, please.
    I don't know any rational person who would actually think something that general was a genuine turncoat softclaim. Or that there's any reason to softclaim a neutral role in this setup, really.

Clinton forgive me if I'm being redundant, but who would you shoot if you were, theoretically, the assassin and you had to shoot RIGHT NOW?

22. ISO #522

I don't know any rational person who would actually think something that general was a genuine turncoat softclaim. Or that there's any reason to softclaim a neutral role in this setup, really.

Clinton forgive me if I'm being redundant, but who would you shoot if you were, theoretically, the assassin and you had to shoot RIGHT NOW?
    Sorry, I apologize. I just got a little worked up over that argument with Washington and with Clinton.

23. ISO #523

Good question btw

24. ISO #524

The only thing theoretical about that statement is that I would need to shoot RIGHT NOW, but if I had more than one charge I would shoot Lincoln today to prove my role.

But in all seriousness, probably Teddy or Nixon/Regan. Those two people look the same irl and I can't tell their posts apart lol, I would need to read the thread over again.

25. ISO #525

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    The only thing theoretical about that statement is that I would need to shoot RIGHT NOW, but if I had more than one charge I would shoot Lincoln today to prove my role.

But in all seriousness, probably Teddy or Nixon/Regan. Those two people look the same irl and I can't tell their posts apart lol, I would need to read the thread over again.
    So you're telling me that what you told us was actually the plan you had all along? I smell bullshit.

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    This is the reason why I would vote Lincoln for president, and the reason he comes as my 2nd town read, mainly. No scum would want to get out of this lethargic town status lol. Scum love statu quo.

@Barack Obama Reads please? Btw I know I've been asking everyone for reads and I didn't give my own, I'll do it once I finish reading lol.

Agreed on last paragraph.
    very rudimentary
    Me obviously
    Abraham Lincoln strong town
    John Kennedy and Richard Nixon contributing. kennedy over nixon in this case
    Theodore Roosevelt leaning town but could go either way
    Bill Clinton null leaning town
    Donald Trump actively refusing to contribute
    George Washington this is a bit of an awkward scumread for me because i feel like he is kind of flying under the radar. in reality he's probably less scummy than trump but i feel like nobody is associating with him so in my eyes he seems more likely to be scum. its an uncomfortable and unconfident read but its something that needs to be addressed.

These are really shitty reads I know, but they are what I have right now.
    If I left anyone out its because I've got no strong opinion on them.

28. ISO #528

I'm going to reiterate this question and ask: Why did you claim this strong a TPR day one? And why do you want to use your ability so soon? This makes ZEROTH sense. Please explain so my peanut brain can understand

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    very rudimentary
    Me obviously
    George Washington this is a bit of an awkward scumread for me because i feel like he is kind of flying under the radar. in reality he's probably less scummy than trump but i feel like nobody is associating with him so in my eyes he seems more likely to be scum. its an uncomfortable and unconfident read but its something that needs to be addressed.

I agree with your assessment of Washington

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

did you notice this:
    Oh I'm scummy, eh

JFK IS SCUMMY?! Ok please explain why you think Reagan and JFK are scum. You and I have almost completely opposite views on this game

Why do I think you're a Designated Survivor? lol
    Thats actually a very good guess.

33. ISO #533

very rudimentary
    Me obviously

Crooked Hillary!

34. ISO #534

Lol here we go again.

No, it doesn't make me townie, what the fuck are you people on? This is downright starting to piss me the fuck off. I'm not trying to appear townie you meddling fools, I am STATING that from a logical point of view it makes NO sense to kill the only person who has actually given a full read list. Especially given that Clinton has stated that he DOES NOT have a read list.
    You have some strange logic.

35. ISO #535

Abraham Lincoln. He is pushing the town to get out of the lethargy really hard, and I believe scum would not do that. The fact he is being pushed at a bit makes me think even more he's town. I would give my life to that man.
    Barack Obama. Even if some people are saying he was covering for Clinton, I believe he is town for reasons stated before. I would however like a list of reads and a bit more contribution from that slot.

Harry Truman. His reaction to the argument with Roosevelt was really town-like. However, the big post about Lincoln being weird is slightly suspicious.
    George Washington. Gut town read, tbh. I feel like he's a citizen willing to be president, but not really involved in the game. This read is subject to changes, due to the lack of content of his posts.

Ronald Reagan. Quite null, but slightly slightly townish. It's gut again, because this game is quite inactive for the # of players in it.
    Thomas Jefferson. His one post was the post of a townie getting into the game. Then having IRL issues. But since it's just one hello post, I can't really base my reads off that...

Bush hidden in a bush, and Trump because he has only done NAI stuff, and by the law of entropy he shall go down if he keeps that behavior. And Nixon because idk.

Bill Clinton. Seriously, the Assassin claim... I find him scummy, but I believe a scum wouldn't do that. So I'm confused as hell about this slot. He jumped on Lincoln a lot, and in scummy ways. Plus the bruiser question lol.

Roosevelt gets top scum read, even if I'm unsure. He feels forced. Like a bad clone of a good town player. I'm not sure if the Truman - Roosevelt argument was TvT, and I believe Truman is town. Sooo... yeah.

I want to point out something: This is the list of my thoughts, my logical thoughts. But my feelings are telling me that Clinton is town, even if his actions are scummy. This list is subject to changes, so don't take it as gospel.

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

Just because you have a complete reads list doesn't make you more towny...
    That's not what he said.
    Thats actually a very good guess.
    That is a possibility, but I don't think he would focus that much on Tailor if you were right.

41. ISO #541

Man I think clinton is acting scummy but I really don't think maf would hard claim assassin like that. I'm so conflicted
    Thing is, the Assassin claim makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I am, however, going to say that you might be right and I can understand what you're saying.

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Re: x files music

lol assassinating jfk............
    could SJ have rly set it up like that rofl?
    But assassinating lincoln, man. there's canon for you. ( SARCASM WARNING BEFORE THIS (and it would give the town a lot of information. but so would kennedy or teddy.) (but DONT SHOOT TODAY) (i know you won't) )

is this a satisfactory posting method for all of you. Is this nice

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

Re: x files music

But assassinating lincoln, man. there's canon for you. ( SARCASM WARNING BEFORE THIS (and it would give the town a lot of information. but so would kennedy or teddy.) (but DONT SHOOT TODAY) (i know you won't) )

is this a satisfactory posting method for all of you. Is this nice
    LOL sorry man

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

Legit anger here lol

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550