Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,100 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #4051

2. ISO #4052

3. ISO #4053

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    ffs my guy says Bush is town. Let's trust him cuz I'm clueless. @John Kennedy get over here and tell me what you think about my argument with clinton
    SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPP 6 mentions, all from you. NO WAY I CHECK THEM ALL

I believe he's town to some extent. If we're going there, SO BE IT. Bush vote time. Who do we lynch though?
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

4. ISO #4054

5. ISO #4055

6. ISO #4056

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    I, once again, cannot stay for long. So I won't read everything.
    Richard Nixon (2 [L-3]):
    George Bush, John Kennedy
    Ronald Reagan (2 [L-3]):
    Bill Clinton, Abraham Lincoln
    Abraham Lincoln (3 [L-2]):
    Theodore Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan, Thomas Jefferson
    Thomas Jefferson (1 [L-4]):
    Donald Trump

7. ISO #4057

8. ISO #4058

Richard Nixon (2 [L-3]):
    Ronald Reagan (2 [L-3]):
    Bill Clinton, Abraham Lincoln
    Abraham Lincoln (3 [L-2]):
    Theodore Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan, Thomas Jefferson
    Donald Trump
    What's that old vote count?

Also, I had already sent my vote on Bush BEFORE today XD

9. ISO #4059

10. ISO #4060

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    Kennedy and Bush leave their votes on me and then go to sleep.

Lincoln sees nobody is on and scumpaints me heavily, voting me and pinging everyone in the lobby to VOTE NIXON AS SOON AS YOU COME ONLINE! (he literally said that). He got me to L-1 with Teddy voting me as well but then hit a roadblock -
    The next person to come online was me, and in the process of defending myself I think I revealed that Lincoln is a consort.
    Clinton and Bush came online and agreed that Lincoln's arguments were shitty but only Clinton voted Lincoln with me, who also had Teddy's vote sitting on him and he is thus at L-2.

IMO, we should lynch Lincoln and you should vote me for president, or else you should lynch me and vote Lincoln for president, because I cannot believe that we are both town and hence if there is not a mislynch we would have a guaranteed town president tomorrow
    Kennedy - this sums up what happened, then after I posted this Reagan put Lincoln at L-1 and immediately all pressure on Lincoln was dropped and Reagan and I were labelled scum mates.

Then I was put back up to L-2 and Lincoln pushed for Bush to be voted president and we all realized that if you and Trump did not come on before EOD, nothing would happen. Now you're here.

11. ISO #4061

Let me tell you what Mr. Nixon here has been doing. He voted Wash for President because he didn't buy the 'pro-town neutral' claim, and honestly, who would? He believed that man was survivor and was looking to pocket him (which if you think about is exactly what happened). And then when Wash got counterclaimed Nixon tried to goad people into voting Roosevelt, AND HE DID NOT VOTE ANYONE - HE DIDN'T PUSH HARD FOR ANY LYNCH, HE JUST ALLOWED THINGS TO GO AS THEY DID - THAT MY FRIENDS IS SCUMMY AF, that as well the fact that NIXON here got extremely angry (legit anger) for being scum read FOR THE WRONG REASONS -----> Reagan scum read him based off of Kennedy's quote... lol just Lynch this scum
    If you're right, and tbh I believe you are (Sorry for that, I shouldn't have let him go away lol)... Reagan is confirmed Town, so are you, and I believe I'm obvtown. We're good there

My vote is ALREADY on nixon ^^

12. ISO #4062

If you're right, and tbh I believe you are (Sorry for that, I shouldn't have let him go away lol)... Reagan is confirmed Town, so are you, and I believe I'm obvtown. We're good there

Richard Nixon (2 [L-3]):
    Abraham Lincoln (4 [L-1]):
    Bill Clinton, Theodore Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon
    Ronald Reagan (1 [L-4]):
    Abraham Lincoln
    Donald Trump

Reagan is CONFIRMED scum, not town

13. ISO #4063

Oh I see, you're going to read and respond to all of it. Alright, should take an hour or two lol.

14. ISO #4064

Kennedy - this sums up what happened, then after I posted this Reagan put Lincoln at L-1 and immediately all pressure on Lincoln was dropped and Reagan and I were labelled scum mates.

Then I was put back up to L-2 and Lincoln pushed for Bush to be voted president and we all realized that if you and Trump did not come on before EOD, nothing would happen. Now you're here.
    Well, Lincoln pretty much pushed on the same track I was on yesterday IRL..... My vote remains. If Lincoln is scum, he played really well and deserves this win lol. I still have a 5% chance of him to be scum, but it's the mastermind chance. Gtg now cya

15. ISO #4065

Well, Lincoln pretty much pushed on the same track I was on yesterday IRL..... My vote remains. If Lincoln is scum, he played really well and deserves this win lol. I still have a 5% chance of him to be scum, but it's the mastermind chance. Gtg now cya
    No no no. you cannot leave without reading the argument between Lincoln and I. You can't do this to town because we need all 5 votes to lynch. Please at least read a few pages further than the Lincoln post you quoted.

16. ISO #4066

17. ISO #4067

No no no. you cannot leave without reading the argument between Lincoln and I. You can't do this to town because we need all 5 votes to lynch. Please at least read a few pages further than the Lincoln post you quoted.
    At least notice that he said this before I came online or had any chance to defend myself:

This is just a game, and I hope you're not going to let the fact that I'm interfering with your scum agenda of leading the town astray fuck up our friendship

That being said. EVERYONE VOTE NIXON ONCE YOU GET ONLINE - NIXON IS LITERALLY CONFIRMED SCUM, JUST LIKE ROOSEVELT

18. ISO #4068

19. ISO #4069

20. ISO #4070

21. ISO #4071

22. ISO #4072

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Don't bother. He's MIA, probably permanently. Don't know what to do with him and it's a bummer that he gets to live and not Truman, Obama. Completely useless but in a perfect position in which any push to lynch him is scummy.
    You willing to Lynch Nixon? IMO we can do it right now.

23. ISO #4073

24. ISO #4074

25. ISO #4075

You willing to Lynch Nixon? IMO we can do it right now.
    See, he doesn't care about getting trump to vote for Bush for president even though Town needs all town to vote for the same person. He just wants to push a lynch through.

Sadly it looks like Kennedy logged off so we have already lost.

26. ISO #4076

27. ISO #4077

See, he doesn't care about getting trump to vote for Bush for president even though Town needs all town to vote for the same person. He just wants to push a lynch through.

Sadly it looks like Kennedy logged off so we have already lost.
    Honestly if Trump is town I don't give a flying fuck, it's not my problem. We would've won this.

28. ISO #4078

29. ISO #4079

30. ISO #4080

31. ISO #4081

Trump. Roosevelt. Lincoln. Bush.
    Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Lincoln Nation attacked.
    Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
    A day passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Kennedy, and although his mafia skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
    But I believe Kennedy can save the world.

32. ISO #4082

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Lincoln Nation attacked.
    Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
    A day passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Kennedy, and although his mafia skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
    LMFAO outside of Bush's posts those are the funniest things I have read all game.

33. ISO #4083

34. ISO #4084

35. ISO #4085

L O L

Nice movie though :P

-vote Ronald Reagan
    Sorry, I'm quite busy irl today. But uhm, Reagan is confirmed scum if I believe Lincoln is town. Sorry for the scatterbrain and low activity

36. ISO #4086

37. ISO #4087

38. ISO #4088

39. ISO #4089

40. ISO #4090

Mhmm. Re-check EoD1 last posts and start of D2.
    Do you think it's BOTH of them, when you read that? I have a non-association with them, but maybe I read too fast. I got overrun by the game because of the number of posts, reading 500-1000 posts after getting up wasn't always possible lol.

41. ISO #4091

Jefferson’s posts definitely come off townish but he posts so infrequently and seems to plan his posts out ahead of time in a way that I don’t really trust. Look at how easily he was able to get townread by almost everyone with just a few timely posts. It could be paranoia from me but I’m a bit suspicious of him for that.

Trump - trump seems to be intentionally trying to be the universal null read which is a convenient way to keep yourself alive. As town this can be a powerful play because you can draw the mafia out when they try to push a desperation lynch on you. As mafia, it’s a cheap way to go under the radar for awhile and only when you actually get seriously pushed do you have to start contributing.
    Overall I would say there is not enough on trump yet to pick one or the other. So null read for now but he needs to be pushed tomorrow.

Roosevelt - I have a slight townread on him. I pushed at him at the start of the day after the Roosevelt Truman argument and I felt like he gave good responses and didn’t crack or slip up at all, so that interaction gave him a town slant for me. Haven’t seen anything since to really shift that view
    Well... I'd say that makes sense, but there's something weird with you: you don't look confused, and you seem quite confident. A town would not be this confident, because the entire day has been a fucking big mess of IIOA everywhere.

Note to self and to clarify my reads, in the hope to differenciate Nixon and Reagan... NIXON is scummy because of non-confusion, RICHARD NIXON. Sorry if it looks stupid, but I really am having trouble sorting out who is who
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    Since it's only the three of us right now, I have noticed something (well it's not me but JFK) and I think it's kind of interesting.

@Richard Nixon
    What do you have to answer about that confidence?
    Hmmmmmm... Tbh that could VERY WELL be scum trying to make me shut up about Nixon and gather town points. Yeah ok. Down with Reagan's head first though.

42. ISO #4092

Barack Obama
    Abraham Lincoln
    Bill Clinton

Harry Truman
    Thomas Jefferson
    George Bush

Donald Trump

George Washington

Ronald Reagan
    Richard Nixon

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    And if he did want to make that mistake he would be lymched for it next day falling right into mafias plans IMO
    You Want To Fight Me 1 On 1? You Wont Win ;)
    Or mafia has 3 votes and town has 9 votes and one of the mafia has already revealed himself as bruiser and so he instantly gets lynched. Likely before he goes down someone is able to be deduced as his teammate too and then the game is nearly guaranteed won for the town
    I’m voting for you dummy. I quoted Truman!
    Oh well in that case, Nixon for VP!
    To the 3 people reading as guests rn, u got 5 min til EOD1
    Also, people seem to think me and Reagan are the same person, should I change my avatar or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Truman View Post
    If Washington is to be president, I will watch as the world burns.

Good luck, town.
    Indeed. I get your point, but I think it's getting NAI, actually. Let tomorrow be a discussion about SCUM HUNTING, and not strategy. We're getting in the bad side of IIOA, but everyone is guilty, me included... so let's just end this day lol. My vote is on Obama btw, so those who want to elect someone else than the survivor vote obama
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Tbh day was supposed to end in like 46 mins.
    But the timer was messed up (something to do with daylight saving time)

So you can continue posting until 12 (about 45 minites away)
    No, you will scum hunt. Stating it now: WHOEVER DOES NOT SCUM HUNT AT START OF DAY 2 WILL BE INSTANTLY SCUMREAD BY ME AND PUSHED. The time of no scumhunt because we are planning is over. Now... let the games begin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    I think everyone needs to get more discernible avatars.
    Tbh I didn't check timer... I just calculated the 48h myself lol :P
    What is your read of Mr. Trump?
    "robbie rotten"...

Is mine good enough? :P

A friendly reminder that if you don't want Survivor elected, vote Obama. I'm personally fine with both scenarios, given the Assassin's much probable presence (No scum would claim that role on D1 without being asked to, IMO.)
    Guys the day ended, see first post of thread
    Actually he did start it at 7 but the timer did run out 20 min ago, weird
    Logical read: This man has contributed nothing, and should probably be replaced... like, come on, nearly no reads, no thoughts... @Donald Trump who are you voting for president btw?

My real read based on gut and thoughts: He's town because once again, it's way too ballsy as scum to just jump in the spotlight by acting scummy on purpose. It could be WIFOM though.

I am strictly opposed to his election, and wonder why @Thomas Jefferson supports it.
    Ah
    ^^
    Btw I might not be able to stay until EoD correctly, I'm quite busy atm. But it doesn't matter that much since we can't lynch :P
    I feel like Jefferson is trying to buddy him cuz trump had said earlier he liked Jefferson
    @Harry Truman , your vote in the vote count is on me. If you want to elect someone who's not the survivor, vote Obama, since people agreed on that lol. I'm not opposed to becoming President later if it applies, though.
    What is your read on Jefferson? And on Trump? And on Roosevelt?

Mine is Jefferson townish, Trump... null I guess, actually CONFUSED, and Roosevelt scummy, but unsure.
    @Barack Obama , what are your current reads and why are they? A small explaination will be ok, I just wonder.
    my reads have not strayed very far from the last time i posted them.

clinton is a pretty strong town read now

george washington is neutral

i suppose Truman has kind of moved into scum? i dunno, i cant seem to actually recall anything he has done that is scummy but also cant recall anything towny
    jefferson is the kind of guy that i townread so oddly that he is probably mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    My bullet bypasses vests
    My bullet is also not affected by anything like a bus driver
    So you know what rhe mafias plans are?
    Yeah bill i happen to have a pretty good idea of how mafia would be playing.
    it’s on obama, don’t worry. it has been for a bit. sorry if i forgot to update it
    Remember we always have love even on the darkest days

Yt
    sounds like something only a mafia would know
    For the record, this is my EoD1 list of reads.
    Jefferson’s posts definitely come off townish but he posts so infrequently and seems to plan his posts out ahead of time in a way that I don’t really trust. Look at how easily he was able to get townread by almost everyone with just a few timely posts. It could be paranoia from me but I’m a bit suspicious of him for that.

Trump - trump seems to be intentionally trying to be the universal null read which is a convenient way to keep yourself alive. As town this can be a powerful play because you can draw the mafia out when they try to push a desperation lynch on you. As mafia, it’s a cheap way to go under the radar for awhile and only when you actually get seriously pushed do you have to start contributing.
    Overall I would say there is not enough on trump yet to pick one or the other. So null read for now but he needs to be pushed tomorrow.

Roosevelt - I have a slight townread on him. I pushed at him at the start of the day after the Roosevelt Truman argument and I felt like he gave good responses and didn’t crack or slip up at all, so that interaction gave him a town slant for me. Haven’t seen anything since to really shift that view
    The double spoiler with his reads and thoughts? What do you think about them? (Talking about Truman here)

Ok ty
    Well... I'd say that makes sense, but there's something weird with you: you don't look confused, and you seem quite confident. A town would not be this confident, because the entire day has been a fucking big mess of IIOA everywhere.

Note to self and to clarify my reads, in the hope to differenciate Nixon and Reagan... NIXON is scummy because of non-confusion, RICHARD NIXON. Sorry if it looks stupid, but I really am having trouble sorting out who is who
    I have a bad feeling Washington was a ballsy mafia claim and the real neutral doesn't want to reveal...
    @George Washington If you're that pro-town, what are your reads for EoD1? 9 minutes left, type fast pls :P
    Oh shit the fuck up.

If you want to be blatant, you're scum because you asked questions about the bruiser instead of the assassin.
    That... is a possibility. Which is why my vote will remain on Obama lol.
    Who knew that all it took to be the president was to be clearly apart from the town?
    You mean claim survivor and not contribute at all out of asking for presidency and saying you'll sheep? Yeah.
    What am I looking at? Or was it the fact that Reagan scum hunted at start rofl

43. ISO #4093

44. ISO #4094

45. ISO #4095

46. ISO #4096

Btw. I am scared that Lincoln might've been a ballsy scum mastermind, and that he ACTUALLY said there is a tailor, and that he's carrying scum team. I really hope it's not the case lol... I will however ignore that conspiracy theory.

Please, do not go on with the assumption that Lincoln is Scum. It's already hard enough lol.

47. ISO #4097

48. ISO #4098

49. ISO #4099

50. ISO #4100