User Tag List

Page 65 of 89 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #3201

2. ISO #3202

3. ISO #3203

Re: S-FM President

What if we lynch Trump? ^^ if he's town, he's not going to vote the same president as us ANYWAY, so he'll fuck us over, I'm quite sure of it. I was wondering how to fix that problem... lynch is the best option I guess. Then, if he is scum, Jefferson and Clinton for mafia team?
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

4. ISO #3204

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Honestly, scum have no reason to incite to turbolynch unless the entire scum team is online
    Thread Information

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 1 guests)

John Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, George Bush, Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Thomas Jefferson

5. ISO #3205

6. ISO #3206

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    What if we lynch Trump? ^^ if he's town, he's not going to vote the same president as us ANYWAY, so he'll fuck us over, I'm quite sure of it. I was wondering how to fix that problem... lynch is the best option I guess. Then, if he is scum, Jefferson and Clinton for mafia team?
    If I remember, it was Clinton who lead the pressure/lynch on Trump D2. So I am not sure if that make sense.
    Or he did that to look townish and things get out of hand?

7. ISO #3207

8. ISO #3208

Ey fink JFK is town tbh, but there is a slight possibility that he may be scum. I need to go read d1/d2 but I'm pretty sure Roosevelt interacted with him
    Omg are you guys really going to discuss about me being town or not? And just look at the Roosevelt - Truman argument, I had a nice interaction with Roosevelt there. But please, don't take the remaining hours of the day to "form a read" on me lol.

9. ISO #3209

10. ISO #3210

11. ISO #3211

because we are at lylo.......
    Ey fink JFK is town tbh, but there is a slight possibility that he may be scum. I need to go read d1/d2 but I'm pretty sure Roosevelt interacted with him
    i'm doing an iso on kennedy now, he interacted A LOT with roosevelt and truman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    If I remember, it was Clinton who lead the pressure/lynch on Trump D2. So I am not sure if that make sense.
    i would have lynched trump yesterday
    jazzy jizz man

12. ISO #3212

But listen a bit, will you? Trump WILL NOT vote with us because he's a fucking troll. I mean, I have seen that kind of bullshit from him in the past (sorry but this time, YES I SPEAK THE DAMN WORD: META!). He will cost us the game if he's town anyway, probably, because scums are all going to vote the turncoat and rip gg wp. Soooo I believe we gotta lynch him. @Abraham Lincoln thoughts? btw your name is cancer to mention lol

13. ISO #3213

Hello. Questions @SuperJack : Just to make sure, we're voting for lynch today AND PMing you the president vote, right? Are we allowed to say who we are voting publicly?

Does the Sponsor win if he sees his target become President, then dies?

Does the Turncoat have to survive until the end?

Can the Journalist or its Mafia mirror modifiate the interview? Is the message along with the interview mandatory? Is it specified if the Journalist posted a message or not? Is there a character limit for the interview and the message?

Vigilante gets "You went to shoot xxx. You have x remaining charges." feedback. Is "xxx" the real target, or the target the Vigilante PM'd? (In case of bus driver)

If the Actress dies the night she disguises someone, does she appear as Actress or the disguised role?

Sorry if there are already the answers in the setup btw ;-; I couldn't find them
    No, a bus driver drives
    Look at this quote and tell me that Kennedy could have claimed anything other than Body Double/Investigator/Coroner

14. ISO #3214

15. ISO #3215

But listen a bit, will you? Trump WILL NOT vote with us because he's a fucking troll. I mean, I have seen that kind of bullshit from him in the past (sorry but this time, YES I SPEAK THE DAMN WORD: META!). He will cost us the game if he's town anyway, probably, because scums are all going to vote the turncoat and rip gg wp. Soooo I believe we gotta lynch him. @Abraham Lincoln thoughts? btw your name is cancer to mention lol
    Dude this is a non-argument, if you're going to Lynch Trump because 'he's not going to vote with us, he's a troll' you're fucking scum, this is the punitive meta you were talking about.

16. ISO #3216

I think lynching trump is like playing russian roulette atm.

What we know :
    - Clinton was at L-2 and was not lynch by the scum team
    - Jefferson is still lurking
    - JFK / Lincolm are probably the most townread people
    Lynching ANYONE is russian roulette.

17. ISO #3217

@George Bush

Rip there goes ur don’t speak about who they should vote play.

18. ISO #3218

19. ISO #3219

20. ISO #3220

Dude this is a non-argument, if you're going to Lynch Trump because 'he's not going to vote with us, he's a troll' you're fucking scum, this is the punitive meta you were talking about.
    To vote PRESIDENT with us. It's not punitive meta, it's simply that he's not going to vote whoever we say we are voting for president, giving scum majority of president votes (Given neutral vote counts for two votes), and losing us the game. It's not punitive meta, it's a necessity.
    -vote Donald Trump

Now I gotta go, bye. Parking vote there.

21. ISO #3221

22. ISO #3222

To vote PRESIDENT with us. It's not punitive meta, it's simply that he's not going to vote whoever we say we are voting for president, giving scum majority of president votes (Given neutral vote counts for two votes), and losing us the game. It's not punitive meta, it's a necessity.
    -vote Donald Trump

Now I gotta go, bye. Parking vote there.
    You realize that this is LyLo, right? What the fuck. Are you high? We lose the game IF we mislynch.

23. ISO #3223

24. ISO #3224

25. ISO #3225

26. ISO #3226

27. ISO #3227

Lets start here:
    I have some suspicions at Harry Truman. He seems quite cautious yet does not preach for peace.
    -vote Harry Truman
    What do you have to say for your defense, sir?
    possible indication that he was on the decision to kill Truman since it was implied he was TPR.

--day 1 lots of interaction with roosevelt and truman--

This post is a HARD scumtell for me, because 1: it makes the poster's identity obvious, and his meta now applies... AAAAAAAA
    2: He is trying to throw confusion in the Town at this point.
    3: Mafia are criminals, therefore perform illegal actions. COM hunting is illegal. So he's mafia anyway #NotMyPresident
    just pointing out this post. maybe it will be useful to someone else. he is talking to lincoln here. but then he said he would vote lincoln for president:
    This is the reason why I would vote Lincoln for president, and the reason he comes as my 2nd town read, mainly. No scum would want to get out of this lethargic town status lol. Scum love statu quo.

@Barack Obama Reads please? Btw I know I've been asking everyone for reads and I didn't give my own, I'll do it once I finish reading lol.

Agreed on last paragraph.
    probably because he knows he can manipulate teh flipflop.

Spoiler : his first read list :

Abraham Lincoln. He is pushing the town to get out of the lethargy really hard, and I believe scum would not do that. The fact he is being pushed at a bit makes me think even more he's town. I would give my life to that man.
    Barack Obama. Even if some people are saying he was covering for Clinton, I believe he is town for reasons stated before. I would however like a list of reads and a bit more contribution from that slot.

Harry Truman. His reaction to the argument with Roosevelt was really town-like. However, the big post about Lincoln being weird is slightly suspicious.
    George Washington. Gut town read, tbh. I feel like he's a citizen willing to be president, but not really involved in the game. This read is subject to changes, due to the lack of content of his posts.

Ronald Reagan. Quite null, but slightly slightly townish. It's gut again, because this game is quite inactive for the # of players in it.
    Thomas Jefferson. His one post was the post of a townie getting into the game. Then having IRL issues. But since it's just one hello post, I can't really base my reads off that...

Bush hidden in a bush, and Trump because he has only done NAI stuff, and by the law of entropy he shall go down if he keeps that behavior. And Nixon because idk.

Bill Clinton. Seriously, the Assassin claim... I find him scummy, but I believe a scum wouldn't do that. So I'm confused as hell about this slot. He jumped on Lincoln a lot, and in scummy ways. Plus the bruiser question lol.

Roosevelt gets top scum read, even if I'm unsure. He feels forced. Like a bad clone of a good town player. I'm not sure if the Truman - Roosevelt argument was TvT, and I believe Truman is town. Sooo... yeah.

I want to point out something: This is the list of my thoughts, my logical thoughts. But my feelings are telling me that Clinton is town, even if his actions are scummy. This list is subject to changes, so don't take it as gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    If I'm asked for opinions I will give honest opinions but my vote will always be with the majority of what the town wants.
    Do we really want a 3-votes neutral that could backstab us anytime? I don't think so. Sorry man.
    this interaction can be interpreted as kennedy talking to his mafia scum mates

Oh lol. Well to me it was a citizen softclaim and an invitation to vote you :P you however did not push it SUPER HARD so it had the effect of pushing my vote on you, since I had you as my highest town read (and still the case it is.)
    voting obama

^^ Now you may ignore my last post, as you just posted a summary of the entire game in 5 lines. I'm gonna kick your ass up my list of reads

Because he is town, good sir. Now that you have posted more, the game becomes clearer.
    town reading me d1

-vote Richard Nixon
    I really get a bad feeling from this slot, and the position he holds so firmly against the Designated Survivor not being elected, which is in harmony with the Constitution of the United States of America, is strange. I sense that he is a corrupted being.

@Theodore Roosevelt , where are you? You're not going to be less suspicious because you vanish, sir.
    It's called a redirection. Nixon is quite scummy by his general behavior and is going under the radar. My money is on him being scum atm. Then, Roosevelt disappears when the situation is going to turn wrong for him. It's scummy, and noone pointed it out. Which is even more scummy (why would a scummate out this?).
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! + a lot of townpoints, not just for activity but for giving reads that, in my opinion (even if I don't share them, e.g. the Lincoln big scumread), make a lot of sense from a Town PoV.
    town points to Truman's reads

@Harry Truman I didn't think of this... now it fixes the problem, because if he attempts to betray us we just murder him and he loses ^^ protective role goes on assassin.
    IN HIS LAST WILL HE WAS NOT ON ME DAY 1 BUT DAY 2
    interaction w/nixon d1
    jazzy jizz man

28. ISO #3228

29. ISO #3229

30. ISO #3230

31. ISO #3231

Trying to wrap my head around this right now.
    Trump is low hanging fruit, so scummy that he could wrap all the way around and be town. I wouldn't set him as my #1 choice but if we want to take a risk, we have to all commit.
    Clinton has fallen from being on the offensive to defensive. Such a radical shift after one night and moderate pressure put up red flags to me. Personally he's my best bet.
    Nixon's all encompassing post finally shed some light on himself- gaining some reputation.
    JFK hinting he doesn't want to lose his role probably means i'll vote for Reagan, but that may change as the day goes on.
    Everyone besides Trump is currently online.

32. ISO #3232

33. ISO #3233

34. ISO #3234

@Harry Truman I didn't think of this... now it fixes the problem, because if he attempts to betray us we just murder him and he loses ^^ protective role goes on assassin.
    this post right here is triggering me

he was also trying to get the assassin bullet wasted early on a neutral:
    @Bill Clinton I would tend to agree, but not today. Terrible idea to kill him without leaving him a chance to defend lol. However, Washingmachine... I'm in favor of killing that guy lol. We don't need a survivor, and he draws WAY TOO MUCH attention. We are lacking scumhunting atm. If he dies, we'll be fixed and we'll have another president
    I'm not? I just agreed with your plan lol. If the President Survivor starts bullshiting us, just assassin daykill him that fixes it, we gain a night immune town that is forced to work with us.
    Lol I suspect Roosevelt but I don't want him to die from a kill on D1/N1 by a town... I don't suspect him enough for assassin to waste his kill that ensures us we can elect the neutral ^^
    Spoiler : second list of reads from jfk :

Barack Obama
    Abraham Lincoln
    Bill Clinton

Harry Truman
    Thomas Jefferson
    George Bush

Donald Trump

George Washington

Ronald Reagan
    Richard Nixon

Theodore Roosevelt

that's it for the day 1

but if that post about him saying protect on clinton d1 and he did the opposite doesn't tell you he's scum then idk what to tell u guys
    jazzy jizz man

35. ISO #3235

36. ISO #3236

Last will:
    "Night 1: Guard Obama - Night 2: Guard Clinton

Elect Clinton if he did not die and if he used his kill IMO. Do not lynch/kill Roosevelt, HE IS TURNCOAT AGAINST TOWN AND WOULD MURDER US ALL.

Good luck. If I die, you probably should look at Bush."

This is my lw. Not much detailed, sorry.
    what kind of TPR has a weak ass LW like that? one thats SCUM.
    jazzy jizz man

37. ISO #3237

38. ISO #3238

39. ISO #3239

40. ISO #3240

Last will:
    "Night 1: Guard Obama - Night 2: Guard Clinton

Elect Clinton if he did not die and if he used his kill IMO. Do not lynch/kill Roosevelt, HE IS TURNCOAT AGAINST TOWN AND WOULD MURDER US ALL.

Good luck. If I die, you probably should look at Bush."

This is my lw. Not much detailed, sorry.
    i'm just going to keep reposting this as my defense
    -vote john kennedy
    jazzy jizz man

41. ISO #3241

42. ISO #3242

43. ISO #3243

44. ISO #3244

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    what kind of TPR has a weak ass LW like that? one thats SCUM.
    Him not doing what he said there with protectives should be on assassin is a good point. Still, why fake claim bodyguard instead of something else? He could have made some investigative claim to get a mislynch today easily or really anything else that he could use today to help push his lynch agenda, while claiming bodyguard serves really no purpose in furthering scum agenda

45. ISO #3245

46. ISO #3246

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    Him not doing what he said there with protectives should be on assassin is a good point. Still, why fake claim bodyguard instead of something else? He could have made some investigative claim to get a mislynch today easily or really anything else that he could use today to help push his lynch agenda, while claiming bodyguard serves really no purpose in furthering scum agenda
    I would say that it could serve it

47. ISO #3247

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    Especially since I cut him off from posting yesterday by hammering. He wasn't able to reply to anything.
    Why did you hammer Washington so long before EOD? I remember being really annoyed when I came on a couple hours before EOD is supposed to happen and seeing you guys lynched Washington

48. ISO #3248

49. ISO #3249

50. ISO #3250