Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

1-S2-1-5992538: Hacker

Account Name: Hacker
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5992538
    In-Game Name: Marcello Cage
    Crimes Committed: Griefing, possibly Game-throwing? I'd say no since he didn't necessarily know I was town, but him leaving might be considered Game-throwing i'm pretty sure.

D1: Says nothing and Decides to Jail 15.
    N1: Executes 15, no role claim. They flip MM.
    D2: Decides to Jail 10 immediately, And says they're Triad despite the Lookout claim they gave. Started to vote and said "slow votes" obviously ignoring the Lookout claim.
    N2: Executes 10, didn't claim a role but claimed during day. They Flip lookout.
    D3: Tries to vote 8, but then said "town not gonna do anything with 4 triad on board. K then" And then immediately leaves.

Additional Notes: The execution on me was sort of dumb, despite the fact I claimed during the day (I know I was silent in the night phase, but I claimed during the day so he knew my role claim, so he lynched with the full intent of thinking I was Triad out of the blue). However, the thing that sealed the deal for me and gave me the reasoning to file this report is the fact this guy just ups and leaves On D3 when his faction still had a chance to win. Also The Any Random Excluded Mafia/Triad, so there was no reason for him to think there was possibly 4 triad.
    Replay on Hacker.SC2Replay
    Last edited by AIVION; June 24th, 2018 at 06:50 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.