Some of my notes are from before Efe was lynched, but I'll put them here in case people want to see what I was thinking. But some of it is definitely stale.

Spoiler : My responses to interesting posts :
Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
However we are past the start of the game now - so trolling is pretty much anti town at this point since it will prevent information flow.
I claim responsibility for making Distorted play properly.

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
Lynch me? :gasp: But I want to join the meme group of “I’m so useful and you guys need me so don’t lynch me yet!”
agreed. @Marshmallow Marshall this is what i meant. You can say 'dont ever lynch me', but if people want to lynch you, don't make the game more difficult.

Also, everyone, I believe I'm the one that first said, don't ever lynch me first.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
Basically, everyone who doesn't agree with your reads and thoughts is scummier the nice thing is that I won't get lynched if you scumread me already voted efe (don't reply to that btw)
Wrong. Blink's on that list because he's not participating. Distorted is on that list for encouraging people not to try (though that has since changed).

You're the only one that I'm hard reading scum because you actively want to lynch blink because you think he's town. If you thought he was null, i'd be saying something else, but he's done NOTHING to be one of the people that we should lynch.

So no. basically, you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
if efe is jester, going to look heavily at this vote.
@Distorted , why?

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
voss and mm are much more of a problem since they ve lead the charge
Not that I'm scumreading him for it, PowersThatBe voted Efe for the same reason I did. You should be at least putting him in there too. Also, its pretty hard to be a leader when I've made 7 posts this game.

-vote Voss
didn’t make 10 posts in D1, therefore has to be mod killed
Day ended early, shush

What are you talking about? I’m the 2nd jester I already hardclaimed it. I voted efe on page 1 guys
Do stuff like this, and I'll move you down

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
5. It is game throwing when you’re a town aligned person posting so much bullshit it frustrates your teammates into becoming apathetic about the game and gives scum a perfect cover to seem more towny. Had you actually been contributing and mentioned your thoughts on why efe would have been a bad Lynch or given actual reads for me to consider I wouldn’t have voted him more than likely. You are partially responsible for that lynch, along with us town who did vote for him. But your non compliance in this game is game throwing if you’re not Jester. People have already expressed displeasure at your behavior publicly so I am not speaking for anyone. You are just ruining the game out of malice.
I agree with this. This is why I'm NEVER voting blink.

Okay in all seriousness though, you guys need to stop talking about efe like that. Blink it’s extemely misguided of you to think you’re defending him by trying to define him by what condition he has or doesn’t have. That’s not what defines him as a person and it’s pretty shitty that you think it is. PTB, you need to stop letting Blink get to you and just start ignoring his attacks on you. Nobody else here is on his side against you. He cannot stop so don’t expect him to
Thanks for de-escalating this aamirus

Notes:
-I like PTB's vote on efekann, seems like he's thinking the way I am.
-Distorted seems a tad better, now that he's trying, but i'm not ready to put him into a safe lynch zone
-Efe's push on Marshmallow seems legit. gonna bump him up
-@PowersThatBe you seem to be reiterating my call that people should actually be trying in this game, but haven't really mentioned me. Post #423.
-Actually, this is probably why PTB town read me??
-If people bring up Mesk and PTB and cheating one more time, I'm quitting

Voss
PowersThatBe
Distorted

Hybrid
Marshmallow Marshall
blinkskater