S-FM The Cold War III - Page 69
Register

User Tag List

Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,450 of 3959
  1. ISO #3401

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him. You will use your roleblock tonight, and your sacrifice will help us kill MM and Blink, and then, the victory will be mine." As he finished talking, he leaned forward to look into David's eyes, a huge gaping smile distorting his face; a sight of true darkness and evil. Compelled, David set out on his heinous task, for the glory of freedom...
    O M G

I WONDER IF THAT CAN GET INTO A SIGNATURE
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #3402
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    O M G

I WONDER IF THAT CAN GET INTO A SIGNATURE
    You like you don't give a shit about dying.

3. ISO #3403

4. ISO #3404

5. ISO #3405

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    What does that mean?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #3406

7. ISO #3407
    Ganelon

MM confirmed Jester
    Ayyy lmao
    DUNNA DO NOT HAMMER

8. ISO #3408

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    MM, DO YOU WANT TO DIE?
    I CAN GIVE YOU THE RELIEF OF DEATH
    NAH THANKS, LOSING IS NOT MY FAVOURITE ACTIVITY AND IF I GET LYNCHED THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS

9. ISO #3409

Someone unvote pls I am scared

10. ISO #3410

Out of subject: like my new signature?

11. ISO #3411

12. ISO #3412

13. ISO #3413
    Ganelon

Someone unvote pls I am scared
    I would but I'm afraid I would die if I did that

14. ISO #3414

15. ISO #3415

alright, did you check my chart btw, mr.evil guy
    you actually did that? nice! Going to check that when I see it!!

16. ISO #3416
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Fielzanks I hope you have a plan
    Did you read what I said about yzb?

17. ISO #3417

18. ISO #3418

19. ISO #3419

20. ISO #3420

21. ISO #3421
    Ganelon

Yes
    And?

22. ISO #3422

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Same for me, by the way, I am going to do roleplay this evening so I will probably be half afk. It's friday night by the way ~~.
    My vote will probably be and stay on MM
    Basically be AFK and leave your vote on me? "".................................................. ......................................

23. ISO #3423

24. ISO #3424

25. ISO #3425

No
    ahahhhhaah the scum squirrel is back

26. ISO #3426
    Ganelon

Shit, am I gonna die? ;)
    Ayyy lmao SK let'a kill thone townish whaddya sayou about a pact

27. ISO #3427

28. ISO #3428

29. ISO #3429
    Ganelon

Finish him!
    Wtf

30. ISO #3430

Finish him!
    Omg... NO LYNCH BEFORE EOD KTHX

31. ISO #3431
    Ganelon

I swear to Christhe @Fielzanks shoot anyone who hammers if that someone is not you

32. ISO #3432

I will, just wanna' hear some last words from him.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

33. ISO #3433

34. ISO #3434

35. ISO #3435

36. ISO #3436
    Ganelon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    MM you're almost begging to die lmao

37. ISO #3437

38. ISO #3438

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ok, it's confirmed. We are making Fielzanks host a heavy storyline setup in the near future.
    Yep. I mean, he's better than Suntax lol. That's not a small thing... go check Pulp Fiction game if you want to understand

39. ISO #3439
    Ganelon

I think you are gamethrowing if you are town

40. ISO #3440

41. ISO #3441

Nope, but when I see stupid things said that make me think the guy is probably town but will take a game breaking decision, it makes me AAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBCCCCCCCCCCCCC....

42. ISO #3442

43. ISO #3443
    Ganelon

Obviously not town you think Town MM would post something like that when he's at L1 I don't think so
    No.

44. ISO #3444

I think you are gamethrowing if you are town
    How so? I'm reading, and I already exposed my arguments. We're just waiting on everyone's input to see the pairings with today's lynch.

45. ISO #3445

46. ISO #3446

47. ISO #3447

Obviously not town you think Town MM would post something like that when he's at L1 I don't think so
    I gave my thoughts. I explained every action. Now, the game is in the hands of the new people and Fielzanks who are going to analyze the game. Alea jacta es.

48. ISO #3448

If i could hammer MM rightt now i so would
    THIS MAN FORGOT THE SICKLE! SING TO THE MOTHERLAND, BROTHERHOOD OF PEOPLES!

49. ISO #3449
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Also, I dare you, I double dare you. Don't fucking hammer MM.
    Get that Efekannn imitation out of here
    Everytime I see "double dare" my eyes bleed

50. ISO #3450

I gave my thoughts. I explained every action. Now, the game is in the hands of the new people and Fielzanks who are going to analyze the game. Alea jacta es.
    And myself obviously, or are you going to have your mafia buddies kill me tonight?