What do you mean by this?

2. ISO #1852

3. ISO #1853

4. ISO #1854
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    What do you mean by this?
    Ok thank you for confirming Lenneth as town, I no longer wish to Lynch Lenneth. I want to kill Dunna. after MM, that is.
    Is anyone other than myself finding Dunna incredibly suspicious atm?

5. ISO #1855

6. ISO #1856
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    I mean, he/she state a kinda' obvious thing known by everybody, so I could say "Captain Obvious", so the Intellectuals would be able to get it too.
    Ya, I don't buy this. Die.

7. ISO #1857

8. ISO #1858
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    What do you mean by asking him what he means by this?
    To hell with your WIFOM, scum.

9. ISO #1859

10. ISO #1860

Oh you've already voted him, wtf.

Something is very wrong here.

Since nobody else is doing this, I'm throwing it in the wind. Also... I'm unvoting MM for a second 'cuz I need to go read something... Unknown left the vote count in a post at one point.

Somebody DID do this, if you would stop shitposting and read. Or is that your goal? To drown out all useful posts and make everyone stop playing
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #1861

I'm feeling a little tired. Could you re-explain the post you made about Mag. Dumber this time? And also throw me a bone or two on why you hold your views on MM. I'm really not getting it.
    Mag has a sheepish personality. Of that, everyone, even him, knows that. Throughout the day, Mag added fuel to the fire with naz / rumox and constantly flip-flopped, never HOLDING A STANCE. As if he was too afraid to commit to one. After several posts of him saying 'flip flopping is town!' and being dissed, he's taking a more pratical approach in a 'lynch everyone that isnt me' based on current tendancies. He's been on MM, he's been on blink, and now seemingly on lenneth while 'being drunk'. He also 'faked a breakdown' to see who would go after him. I did, to a full extent, but now he's town reading me after a SECOND breakdown (fake too? idk) and is now being drunk. I'd say that while he tend to get emotional when his life is threatened (we all do it to an extent) he knows very well to manipulate his input to appear a certain way. By being overly confused he's constructing an immunity based on 'Distorted is not on, I do not know who to sheep'. It's also worth noting that he did not heavily pressure anyone that I can remember, just making comments and directing the finger without committing. It's really coming off as scum to me, because town mag, even if he cannot sheep, would be able to sort through a lot of things he did and/or I did, which he doesn't.

Oh, I don't know if it's dumber. Well...
    TL;DR : Mag is scummy to me because he tried to force my roleclaim, added confusion into town without being in the middle of the heat and playing off a bit as 'I'm dumb I can't figure things on my own forgive me' card which I don't buy.

As for MM, he's a good town read for me since the beginning of the game (which is a bit of time now) at first because his intention to bring the neutral out was good, but also because he heavily forced town to not roleclaim, even if he WIFOM'd after that. He may have been a bit opportunistic, but he was one of the first on rumox and his position hasn't changed, and he did not try to get away from the spotlight, even if his name came often as 'scummy' in the mouth of others. It's either MM really improved at being scum (which would rock!) or he simply isn't.

12. ISO #1862

13. ISO #1863

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I don't know what to think about that xD
    He means "no shit, sherlock" LOL

dunna, town has vig, so u might get shot. lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

14. ISO #1864

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Mag has a sheepish personality. Of that, everyone, even him, knows that. Throughout the day, Mag added fuel to the fire with naz / rumox and constantly flip-flopped, never HOLDING A STANCE. As if he was too afraid to commit to one. After several posts of him saying 'flip flopping is town!' and being dissed, he's taking a more pratical approach in a 'lynch everyone that isnt me' based on current tendancies. He's been on MM, he's been on blink, and now seemingly on lenneth while 'being drunk'. He also 'faked a breakdown' to see who would go after him. I did, to a full extent, but now he's town reading me after a SECOND breakdown (fake too? idk) and is now being drunk. I'd say that while he tend to get emotional when his life is threatened (we all do it to an extent) he knows very well to manipulate his input to appear a certain way. By being overly confused he's constructing an immunity based on 'Distorted is not on, I do not know who to sheep'. It's also worth noting that he did not heavily pressure anyone that I can remember, just making comments and directing the finger without committing. It's really coming off as scum to me, because town mag, even if he cannot sheep, would be able to sort through a lot of things he did and/or I did, which he doesn't.

TL;DR : Mag is scummy to me because he tried to force my roleclaim, added confusion into town without being in the middle of the heat and playing off a bit as 'I'm dumb I can't figure things on my own forgive me' card which I don't buy.

As for MM, he's a good town read for me since the beginning of the game (which is a bit of time now) at first because his intention to bring the neutral out was good, but also because he heavily forced town to not roleclaim, even if he WIFOM'd after that. He may have been a bit opportunistic, but he was one of the first on rumox and his position hasn't changed, and he did not try to get away from the spotlight, even if his name came often as 'scummy' in the mouth of others. It's either MM really improved at being scum (which would rock!) or he simply isn't.
    Ahh speak of the devil. Gimme a sec . . .

15. ISO #1865
    Ganelon

What do you mean by asking him what he means by this?
    I want your reads again.

16. ISO #1866

Are you underage or something? smh

I think the best way to play this game is drunk! There are colors there that have never seen daylight.
    For real, Lenneth is I believe scum lol for a number of reasons.
    I honestly would not be able to read a screen (or read at all) when I get drunk. Sorry !

17. ISO #1867
    Ganelon

I honestly would not be able to read a screen (or read at all) when I get drunk. Sorry !
    That depends on how drunk you get

18. ISO #1868

19. ISO #1869

20. ISO #1870
    Ganelon

I'm going to start typing up a LW, PLEASE do not kill me yet because I need a full day to think this through.

21. ISO #1871

22. ISO #1872

23. ISO #1873

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

What do you think of MM's reads then? Are these reads also typical town MM? That's the main thing that ticks me off about him. I don't view him as scummy for his supposed "opportunism" regarding the Rumox train either. And wouldn't you regard stating basic town strategy like "mass roleclaim day 1 is a bad idea" as a little common-sensical anyway? I certainly don't scumread it, but I wouldn't give him townpoints for it either.

I respect the spotlight part. He seems like quite an agreeable character, the sort of person that might be scared to put himself out there as scum even if it would benefit his town meta.

28. ISO #1878

29. ISO #1879

Sure you are summy asf mm will most likley flip scum unk is prob NK or your scum mate rumox yz fielz and naz are towny naz being towon 100% dunna is null lenny and aamirus are semi scummy
    >100%

30. ISO #1880

What do you think of MM's reads then? Are these reads also typical town MM? That's the main thing that ticks me off about him. I don't view him as scummy for his supposed "opportunism" regarding the Rumox train either. And wouldn't you regard stating basic town strategy like "mass roleclaim day 1 is a bad idea" as a little common-sensical anyway? I certainly don't scumread it, but I wouldn't give him townpoints for it either.

I respect the spotlight part. He seems like quite an agreeable character, the sort of person that might be scared to put himself out there as scum even if it would benefit his town meta.
    But still, your vote (and fiel vote) are still on him.
    I don't feel really confortable putting him at L-1. And he is still not there omg.

31. ISO #1881

32. ISO #1882

33. ISO #1883

But still, your vote (and fiel vote) are still on him.
    I don't feel really confortable putting him at L-1. And he is still not there omg.
    ok ya at this point he is probably gone lol
    come back u squishy square @Marshmallow Marshall

34. ISO #1884

35. ISO #1885

36. ISO #1886

I agree that about mass roleclaiming is a little sensical, and he's also one to always bring this point up in games I've seen him play; even as scum. However, his intentions about warning a particular scenario which might harm town that wasn't straightforward are towny. Which would be a good thing to do as scum, as WIFOM implies. I do believe that his citizen claim is useless however, and that particular piece of information is extremely important to figure the game out later on. His reads are kind of weak on the scumside, looks like he did not have the time to think about potential teamings. I'm quite surprised he isn't scum reading Blink and is scumreading Unknown.

37. ISO #1887

38. ISO #1888

39. ISO #1889

I agree that about mass roleclaiming is a little sensical, and he's also one to always bring this point up in games I've seen him play; even as scum. However, his intentions about warning a particular scenario which might harm town that wasn't straightforward are towny. Which would be a good thing to do as scum, as WIFOM implies. I do believe that his citizen claim is useless however, and that particular piece of information is extremely important to figure the game out later on. His reads are kind of weak on the scumside, looks like he did not have the time to think about potential teamings. I'm quite surprised he isn't scum reading Blink and is scumreading Unknown.
    Honestly, I didn't find this response 100% convincing. But tbh your first reply made me comfortably fall onto Mag anyway. May as well stop playing coy.

40. ISO #1890

List of people currently voting MM :
    Magoroth, Fielzanks, blinkskater, rumox, yzb25
    ^Worth noting here that I'm voting without an intent to lynch

List of people currently not voting MM :
    Unknown1234 (unvoted him before logging off)
    naz (would prefer rumox)
    Lenneth (don't want to put him at L-1)
    aamirus
    David (has he put his vote somewhere in the game?)
    Dunna

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

List of people currently voting MM :
    Magoroth, Fielzanks, blinkskater, rumox, yzb25
    ^Worth noting here that I'm voting without an intent to lynch

List of people currently not voting MM :
    Unknown1234 (unvoted him before logging off)
    naz (would prefer rumox)
    Lenneth (don't want to put him at L-1)
    aamirus
    David (has he put his vote somewhere in the game?)
    Dunna
    aamirus, David and Dunna are really too cautious and didn't vote.
    What are our choices?
    I have the feeling it's between Mag and MM.

44. ISO #1894
    Ganelon

Well, since Marshmallow Marshall won't be coming soon, let's go on the Mag train!
    -vote Magoroth
    Can I explain for a second?

45. ISO #1895

46. ISO #1896

Honestly, I didn't find this response 100% convincing. But tbh your first reply made me comfortably fall onto Mag anyway. May as well stop playing coy.
    My answer could not convince you as it's basically how I explain my thoughts, and some of them on the MM subject are not based on logical reading of this day but also knowledge of previous games, which is more of a gut feeling than something that can be mathematically analyzed. As such, it would have been able to persuade you, not convince, but even then it wasn't my goal as much as to explain my PoV on this as I believe you're way able to think things through alone and that different PoV are actually necessary to see one's fault.

47. ISO #1897

48. ISO #1898

aamirus, David and Dunna are really too cautious and didn't vote.
    What are our choices?
    I have the feeling it's between Mag and MM.
    To be honest I made that post for me.
    Our choices are to use our votes and not hold them, and to not be scared of putting them / removing them and doing that on and off again through EoD.

49. ISO #1899

50. ISO #1900