S-FM The Cold War III - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 3959
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Was it Fielzanks or Lenneth that hard Town-read MM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    I think you are a null read right now. I myself believe that you are town, but aamirus did say something about your strats with the mafia. It was like you were telling them what to do and that you were not discussing how to counter them
    I don't think discussing the settings and analyse it is a scum move.
    I just have the feeling it's not really your own opinion about it and you are just following someone.

4. ISO #1654

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

hallo sir
    pls
    same questions
    what information do you gain on an mm lynch, if he flips town or evil, or worse SK lol

(and to clarify, i say worse SK as in there are no alignments,,,)
    Two people had uncharacteristic town-reads on him. If I’m not mistaken, those reads were Lenneth and Fielzanks, and one of David/Dunna/Yzb. I remember finding it uneasy, I also think his reads have been terrible, he took full advantage of the rumox train, and has not been being productive.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Don't go all emotional on me, I'm not judging you fella. I'd like to point out that no town role is irrelevant, so by saying that you're admitting at being scum
    Ya this actually makes sense, I didn't notice this. +100 scumpoints to Dunna

7. ISO #1657

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    I think you are a null read right now. I myself believe that you are town, but aamirus did say something about your strats with the mafia. It was like you were telling them what to do and that you were not discussing how to counter them
    I discussed, in the open, things that mafia would discuss in private in their night chat. Why would I go out of my way to explain things I could do in a night chat if it was to give orders to potential scummates at night? It allows everyone who read them to think of a way to counter them with their OWN ability. I did gave some plan (aka : do not EVER stop to scumhunt even if we have strong TPR; Lenin should be careful with his heat; other TPRs do whatever) but I will not out town plans for the scum to read. That would be quite horrible, in fact, if my post said 'town, do x and y to bait mafia' what would happen then?

8. ISO #1658

The fact that I don’t remember half the people’s reads on MM and aamirus leaves me feeling like one or both of them are scum.

9. ISO #1659

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think this is fake as fuck, and I think you're covering for someone. I think that someone is MM. How do you like that?
    I just laugh because i cant say what i really want to say because host asked me to keep it nice and not to be mean, so i will say your not good at reading people =)

10. ISO #1660
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I just laugh because i cant say what i really want to say because host asked me to keep it nice and not to be mean, so i will say your not good at reading people =)
    You're bad at hiding your scum leans mate

11. ISO #1661
    Ganelon

You're bad at hiding your scum leans mate
    I still love you tho

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663
    Ganelon

How to throw a snarky comment without delivering it in a rude manner 101 :')
    I lol'd.

14. ISO #1664

The feelings mutual. Just to be clear, if I wasn’t supposed to bring my aggression down right now, I would be yelling at you for being scum or completely useless and whinny.

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

Couldn't agree more actually, but the problem then lies in linking MM and blink to some other players.

Linking blink and MM together is so easy it's almost a joke. Blinkskater tried to start a 'fake' train on MM and MM did not even flinch when that happened. Like David noted, his response to that train on his person was to joke about it.
    Not a fake train (another bad read in your end) MM has been my scumiest read all game and would have gladly seen him lymched within the first half hour of the game and i would see him lynched today

17. ISO #1667
    Ganelon

Problem is, he's bad at hiding his scum leans even when he's town. I got the same problem :'(
    And apparently so do I lol

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669
    Ganelon

Of MM and blinkskater, tales untold
    Fangs and claws long prolong
    And snatch you from this earth
    Dear townie.

20. ISO #1670
    Ganelon

Trust me if i was scum you all would be saying no chance blink can be scum you are all so easily confused you chase around your own tails (minus naz and fielz)
    Is that why you were almost outed d1 in Spirits II? Or was that part of your plan?

21. ISO #1671

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    The feelings mutual. Just to be clear, if I wasn’t supposed to bring my aggression down right now, I would be yelling at you for being scum or completely useless and whinny.
    And i would be calling you a cry baby poo poo diaper who needs to be put down for a nap =)

22. ISO #1672
    Ganelon

And i would be calling you a cry baby poo poo diaper who needs to be put down for a nap =)
    Oh but naz isn't, hm?

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

When blinkskater thinks I’m the baby yet whined not to get lynched

28. ISO #1678
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Are you going to be over aggressive with each other again?
    MM is at L-3, he is not even connected. I won't put my vote on him yet.
    He can QQ some more. I'm not going at him again.

29. ISO #1679
    Ganelon

W/E blink you're next after MM

30. ISO #1680
    Ganelon

W/E blink you're next after MM
    Actually, I am going to execute you tonight sweetheart

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

Trust me if i was scum you all would be saying no chance blink can be scum you are all so easily confused you chase around your own tails (minus naz and fielz)
    This is true
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

I love meta comments, it makes me want to jump a bridge at how useless and ineffective it is.

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

Thats a very wrong statement i disagree 100%
    Play on any other site and you will realize it yourself.

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

David, where do you stand with MM? I notice you haven’t commented much.

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    It's just a lynch who happen too fast. and I think it's too early to lynch someone not even connected.
    You already put him at L-2 this game, and sooner than this.

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

I’m starting to worry he might be neutral now.

49. ISO #1699

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I’m starting to worry he might be neutral now.
    Dunno, lots of people are not voting him, meaning he's either town and mafia are covering him and will push for another lynch strongly or he's mafia and he's not getting voted by them, but that would redo half of my reads.

50. ISO #1700

Need to wait and see what happens. Right now this is the only vote that I support that seems to be going through so I don’t see myself changing.