Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 3959
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    aamruis seems to not address me. < noting this
    Arrr, ye send shivers down her booties...wait wrong game lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

By using the same trail of thought as you. 'Hey, they claimed citizen, why would citizen do that? They should be TPR!'

???

Was that hard, lol?
    Ah this one. Yea see this:

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Because I don't see the logic of a cit claiming cit. I mean, fine there is WIFOM and maybe the mafia will think he was lying and hit him and he really is a cit.

But I think it is far more likely that a person claiming cit is an evil trying to avoid being visited.
    Yes, a TPR could claim cit but I think that would be stupid, because again, cit claims that are not evil are probably TPRs and would likely be hit by the mafia.

Fine, i suppose u get into an infinite WIFOM loop there and perhaps a cit claim for a real cit is a valid move. It's ultimately 50/50 and I was only looking at it one way
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #1055

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @TheGodDavid , @Fielzanks , @Marshmallow Marshall , @naz , @aamirus , @blinkskater , @Unknown1234 , who do you want to Lynch atm? explain.
    Naz because of the lack of scum-hunting, disregarding people’s accusations on her using forms of insult and appealing to enotion heavily and using Blinkskater as a meat shield. (Notice how she never discouraged people from voting blink, likely because she’s fine if he’s lynched, if I’m right and blink is Town). I’m also okay voting MM, because of the way he has claimed me as neutral but I can tell he is indirectly trying to buddy with me. Not to mention that he is overly defending Naz from a lynch, and trying to push it on blinkskater (who I believe is being used as a meat shield). I think aamirus is an acceptable lynch, but far worse than these two because aamirus doesn’t appear to be manipulating anyone, but has been sheeping people’s ideas. I am not convinced this slot is scum, so I’d love to see more Reads from them because I believe they could be Town. I’d also lynch David, but definitely not now. I don’t think I’ve seen enough from him to consider it a viable lynch.

Blinkskater seems like a bad lynch, but his play is so god awful that it’s really hard not justifying a lynch on him. I don’t feel comfortable voting Magoroth, Lenneth, or rumox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So the scum know who to attack...?
    Bullshit and you know it lol. How did you go from 'Mag might be scum' to 'Mag is town 100%'. How do you even know that I and naz are town? Why do you town read people that some would say 'SUCK!' why you are scum reading people that are actually marginally useful? Which is kinda what happened at the beginnning to me in, in my opinion.

When did I say we had to mass claim? I said lynching D1 was good, or at least having intent to do so. It creates scumhunting. Not lynching D1 is a wasted day.
    If I'm scum, I don't need to be saying that sweetie Scum have a night chat, no point revealing like this.
    It's because your idea gives so much info to scum... You make 1: people claim 2: tell to scum WHO to shoot and give birth to an anti-town WIFOM. N O.
    OK, so the idea is that we shouldn't be hunting for them... not that I ever said 'let's hunt for them'. I said 'should we force them to claim so we can't kill them?' -> not the same thing.
    In any event. Moving on.
    How would you "force them to claim"..? If you do that, what prevents them from simply claiming Mighty Proletarian (capitalists say shitizen) and side with scum right away?
    You refuse to back down from that argument.

Indeed... out of Sleeper Agent? How is he that useful for us... he betrays us if he gets attacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    smh you god dam scum
    Notable blink post in reference to MM, first interaction between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol first 50 posts (except blink's post) are shit posts and people who can't read the setup and ask questions where the answer is in the setup.

smh.

first useful post:

anyway, too many questions before people have even posted. no role claiming. at least not right now. maybe my mind will change 24 hrs in but probably not.

like dis

we are not taking suggestions from Magoroth at this time. lol.

uhhh what there's cult in this save?!?

also saying rn: all my votes are w/intent to lynch, so give me teh information i require when i vote u or perish
    Discredit without saying peeps are not town.

Blink is confirmed town.
    Same idea here on roleclaiming.

Disagree. We want to lynch, because no lynch intent on a day = no activity, I know this for sure. No activity = no info and no reads, no info and no reads = no scum lynches, no scum lynches = no win, no win = no nudes. If you want nudes, we must at least start getting reads =) not saying we ABSOLUTELY have to lynch D1, but have the intent to do so.

Poor mag =(

Not exactly... But two town roles change to a not so pro-town role if they get attacked by capitalists.
    I am *incredibly* scumreading you for this post.

I'm not sending you nudes unless you confirm that you're town sorry
    Bullshit.
    GDI STOP THAT!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO OUT EVERY TOWNIE AND EXPOSE THE TPRS
    I don't like your reaction, it looks kind of fake to me...? Also why do you keep pressuring the newb?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    sorry im new am I not suppose to say Im citizen
    @naz I demand you confirm yourself as town, Or else I will Find You Scummy But A Null Read.
    Booooollshit.

yeah you're third claim allready, anything you say in my eyes is essentially BS my vote is on you and it will stay there for being a big fat liar
    I agree.

aamruis seems to not address me. < noting this
    I've gathered some pretty interesting quotes from the beginning of the game.

8. ISO #1058

-unvote
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #1059

-vote blinkskater

I think I’ve mixed it up.

10. ISO #1060
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    -vote blinkskater

I think I’ve mixed it up.
    How do you mean?

11. ISO #1061

so we lynch naz she flips town then what? you go "oh man this doesn't add up i need to rethink my reads", seen that before, and based on the people playing in this game i dont think anyone would give up and not give a fuck as scum, everyone here takes t his seriously minus the AFK players and IMO would try and play logically and carefully as scum so go climb a tree
    I’ve been looking at this situation wrong entirely. You’ve been doing exactly what I would be doing, which is buddying someone who is lynch bait in order to look Town after a flip.

I think I’ve solved this game.

12. ISO #1062
    Ganelon

I’ve been looking at this situation wrong entirely. You’ve been doing exactly what I would be doing, which is buddying someone who is lynch bait in order to look Town after a flip.

I think I’ve solved this game.
    -vote blinkskater

13. ISO #1063
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater
    This I can get behind, makes perfect sense because I don't see a scum pushing this naz or Unknown Lynch (if one of the two is scum)

14. ISO #1064
    Ganelon

MM/Blink/(Fielzanks?) scum team lol

15. ISO #1065

How do you mean?
    I can’t explain the exact moment where I decided to read specifically, but I know for a fact that blinkskater has been using Naz as a scapegoat. The key thing that sticks out to me is where he says he’d rather be lynched than lynch Naz. Blinkskater has been setting up for this lynch, and it kills me that I only realized this now.

Not only does he say this, but he also contradicts a serial killer claim by saying that the game wouldn’t make him serial killer twice. However, the way it’s phrased could be left with people thinking that it means he’s trying not to appear as the neutral, but at the same time the wording is implying not wanting to be lynched for the wrong reasons. I just realized now that Naz is definitely not scum, and honestly, when you flip the entire situation around, I’ve been able to see why blinkskater has been playing this way.

16. ISO #1066
    Ganelon

I agree to this lynch, but if blink is indeed scum, what would that make MM? It would likely make aamirus town.

17. ISO #1067

I don’t care how idiotic I appear at this point, but I want everyone to look at specific posts with it in mind that Naz is scum. If you pay close attention you can notice small notes that make it sound as if he’s waiting for blink to be lynched. I think the main reason I’ve noticed this now is when he voted me up with Naz. He chose someone who hasn’t been under a lot of fire because he WANTS Naz to be lynched, as it would only allow him to push the other side of the spectrum and lynch me for leading that lynch.

18. ISO #1068

I’m currently phone posting, but when I get home I will better outline what posts I’m referring to (have already mentioned some of them in the few previous posts).

19. ISO #1069

I can’t explain the exact moment where I decided to read specifically, but I know for a fact that blinkskater has been using Naz as a scapegoat. The key thing that sticks out to me is where he says he’d rather be lynched than lynch Naz. Blinkskater has been setting up for this lynch, and it kills me that I only realized this now.

Not only does he say this, but he also contradicts a serial killer claim by saying that the game wouldn’t make him serial killer twice. However, the way it’s phrased could be left with people thinking that it means he’s trying not to appear as the neutral, but at the same time the wording is implying not wanting to be lynched for the wrong reasons. I just realized now that Naz is definitely not scum, and honestly, when you flip the entire situation around, I’ve been able to see why blinkskater has been playing this way.
    Go home you're obviously drunk, I do not stand by a naz lynch nor will i stand by a naz lynch nor do i want a naz lynch you're ust making shit up now, only shred of truth in this is the part where you said naz is not scum, and If i'm neutral i will slice off my own balls and feed them to Fielz

20. ISO #1070

I think aamirus is an acceptable lynch, but far worse than these two because aamirus doesn’t appear to be manipulating anyone, but has been sheeping people’s ideas. I am not convinced this slot is scum, so I’d love to see more Reads from them because I believe they could be Town.
    I dunno how i am sheeping or having unoriginal ideas. I feel like MM being evil was my own idea before anybody else's. Blink too. I also said the rumox-naz fight (which has expanded to naz vs half the lobby now) is probably just out of game related saltposts. I also said blink buddying with naz is likely just his usual White Knighting. I asked Distorted 3 questions about setup that he hasn't replied to yet. I also just recently said that it's entirely possible all those fighting are town and the 4 quietest players are the evils.

I have a couple of original ideas why some people who have been getting scumread might be intentionally trying to get attacked but I think that discussing them ruins those plans.... (Has everyone read the list of all possible TPRs?)

21. ISO #1071
    Ganelon

I don’t care how idiotic I appear at this point, but I want everyone to look at specific posts with it in mind that Naz is scum. If you pay close attention you can notice small notes that make it sound as if he’s waiting for blink to be lynched. I think the main reason I’ve noticed this now is when he voted me up with Naz. He chose someone who hasn’t been under a lot of fire because he WANTS Naz to be lynched, as it would only allow him to push the other side of the spectrum and lynch me for leading that lynch.
    Your idea makes sense to me because, if you recall, at one point I actually suggested that.

22. ISO #1072
    Ganelon

@naz you agree to a blinkskater Lynch?

23. ISO #1073
    Ganelon

Go home you're obviously drunk, I do not stand by a naz lynch nor will i stand by a naz lynch nor do i want a naz lynch you're ust making shit up now, only shred of truth in this is the part where you said naz is not scum, and If i'm neutral i will slice off my own balls and feed them to Fielz
    Nah dude I agree with him, I don't see you randomly defending naz, especially after she's been scum read.

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080
    Ganelon

I know you're not mentioning me, but convince me to lynch Blink over you, please.
    I'll give you a snow cone?

31. ISO #1081
    Ganelon

@Unknown1234 , I think you hit the jackpot with the bblinkskater thing. makes a LOT of sense.

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083
    Ganelon

Actually Blink stated he would defend naz after quoting a certain post, said post and succession of event which made ME defend naz.
    I do this all the time in the mod. Claim someone is town, Lynch the guy that wants them dead and when that guy flips town Lynch the guy you defended. ezpz.

34. ISO #1084
    Ganelon

I'm not moving my vote from blinkskater.

35. ISO #1085

@naz I demand you confirm yourself as town, Or else I will Find You Scummy But A Null Read.
    Lmao i love you naz you are confirmed town in my eyes ima buddy your ass hard
    This in response to her saying eat my ass, and he has buddied since then. I feel like there was not a lot of logic there

36. ISO #1086

Actually Blink stated he would defend naz after quoting a certain post, said post and succession of event which made ME defend naz.
    Explain to me why blinkskater has not been trying to lynch anyone else to me. Because even though he has his vote on me, he has not tried to lynch me at all. The only thing he’s done is attack my intelligence, but the only thing that would do is make me see those two as scum anyways.

Blink had no reason to vote me, other than the fact that I’ve been voting up Naz. His exact words were “too townie to be Town” which isn’t an argument.

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

Explain to me why blinkskater has not been trying to lynch anyone else to me. Because even though he has his vote on me, he has not tried to lynch me at all. The only thing he’s done is attack my intelligence, but the only thing that would do is make me see those two as scum anyways.

Blink had no reason to vote me, other than the fact that I’ve been voting up Naz. His exact words were “too townie to be Town” which isn’t an argument.
    I don't think that Blink's vote are with intent to lynch that far away from EoD. He's demonstrating that you're his FoS. I believe, if I understand his line of play, that he's not actually voting you only based on the 'too townie to be town' case as that would be risky at least, but for another forseen reason which you play into (which could transition into him brigading town to vote you at EoD though)

39. ISO #1089
    Ganelon

@blinkskater , you've been a lot less active ever since we came across this idea. Why is that?

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

What?

43. ISO #1093

I'll be hard to understand but that's basically a meta call on naz on Blink's part. He saw something which town naz would do 100% of the time and went with it.
    So you think they’re both town?

I need to know why you’re not pushing/putting pressure on rumox. You said you were waiting for End if day to do it, but that comes across as opportunistic and how you’re trying to form a lynch train within the last few chaotic hours of the day. Explain it now because it’s reeking of scummy intention.

44. ISO #1094

So you think they’re both town?

I need to know why you’re not pushing/putting pressure on rumox. You said you were waiting for End if day to do it, but that comes across as opportunistic and how you’re trying to form a lynch train within the last few chaotic hours of the day. Explain it now because it’s reeking of scummy intention.
    Because attention on rumox already took 1/4 of the day, so putting more oil into the fire would make the chat way more chaotic and I see no point in doing that. Also said rumox is AWOL and you were the one not putting pressure on aamriaus because she wasnt on (and picked on me because I did) so w/e. Closer to EoD is where REAL pressure is put and where vote patterns and alignment matters the most, which is the most important situation to exploit.

45. ISO #1095

Because attention on rumox already took 1/4 of the day, so putting more oil into the fire would make the chat way more chaotic and I see no point in doing that. Also said rumox is AWOL and you were the one not putting pressure on aamriaus because she wasnt on (and picked on me because I did) so w/e. Closer to EoD is where REAL pressure is put and where vote patterns and alignment matters the most, which is the most important situation to exploit.
    Two things to comment on this

The first being that while I did wait for aamirus to be active to engage in discussion with them, rumox has been around, while you’ve had this argument with you. So I don’t know why you’re saying that you didn’t get the chance.

Secondly, yes, it makes sense to look at Vote patterns but it’s also pointless to not pressure anyone else and wait until the EOD to push aamirus. The whole idea of that to me seems like you’re trying to take advantage of that situation.

You didn’t answer whether you thought both blink and Naz are Town.

46. ISO #1096

Two things to comment on this

The first being that while I did wait for aamirus to be active to engage in discussion with them, rumox has been around, while you’ve had this argument with you. So I don’t know why you’re saying that you didn’t get the chance.

Secondly, yes, it makes sense to look at Vote patterns but it’s also pointless to not pressure anyone else and wait until the EOD to push aamirus. The whole idea of that to me seems like you’re trying to take advantage of that situation.

You didn’t answer whether you thought both blink and Naz are Town.
    They're both in green parts of my list of reads, so it seems like I'm thinking they can be both town pretty easily. Blink townread hard Naz for the exact same reason as me, and that's not a reason for me to want to lynch him day 1.

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

They're both in green parts of my list of reads, so it seems like I'm thinking they can be both town pretty easily. Blink townread hard Naz for the exact same reason as me, and that's not a reason for me to want to lynch him day 1.
    I have no idea what you’ve seen or believe has happened, so I can’t make any argument towards that. I think that actually makes the buddying scenario more logical.

Putting that aside for the moment, talk to me about how blinkskater has been pro-Town.

Blinkskater, do you currently scum-read anyone outside of the people voting you and Naz?

50. ISO #1100

@Fielzanks you think rumox is the best lynch? even tho MM is not acting like his usual self, Mag/Unk i'm not even sure what they are doing tbh, Also the first game you played (i was in it also), before i even revealed my thoughts, you posted similiar reads to them, almost spot on and i heavily townread you for that, i have the same feelings this game