S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME]
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME]

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    I am not pushing for you. It is just the only reason i think the mafia would go for Lenneth and you having Lenneth as your highest town read makes it so you could claim he was your N0 read. I am not saying this is the case, i am just speculating.
    I put lenneth as my top townread with MM to give legitimacy for his sheriff claim and mine. I was pretty sure that was a legit claim after he gave his confirmed town and no1 else did by the end of the day, no1 even hinted at anyone else. that would be horrible if the sheriff died N1 and there was 0 hints on who the n0 was. MM was a "top town read" to give the illusion that im going along with the bait of a fake claim "too obviously".

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    It literally isn't a big deal. It's a mandatory lynch. Someone has to get lynched and we can afford one mislynch before it becomes mlyo.
    but u literally keep phrasing this like you KNOW it's going to be a mis-lynch. repeatedly saying "its a mis lynch its a mis lynch" so nobody is surprised when its......a miss lynch! lol its like ur prepping it to happen. just comes off like ur trying to get rid of "the most usless town" rather than trying to find information or figure out the alignments.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.