Hello Folks!

I'm supposed to be pushing for signs for the Forum Mafia games and running a FM setup.
Problem is its been a little hectic recently as some of you may know, I was in the process of buying a hose.

I am now in the middle of moving house, we move in on the 25th of May! (Thank fuck it finally happened)
Which is good news in our personal life, because my partners Parents are visiting on the 27th of May (Yey they get to see the new empty house)

This means, I've had to move around my shifts so I will be working continuously until I move, with the spare time I have dedicated to packing everything up, changing my address on like a billion organisations, and contacting multiple places to sort out my bills. Along with making sure my SO does not lose the plot with all the stress ^^.

Whilst this is happening, it will also mean that I will have an unreliable source for computing. With the switching of Internet providing and having to physically move the desktop computer 0-o

This does mean, for 2 weeks, I'm unable to organise and run anything on the site, I'm still able to pop on and off, sort any Admin side of things out or have some discussions. But any time keeping or time killing activities are a nono.

But do not fear! SuperJack will return, with a renewed zest in life forfill of the owning of the own home!

In the meantime, I'm hoping someone else can host a game for the site ^^ One of the smaller ones (I can gladly try and play during breaks/quiet periods at work/at home via mobile)

Please comment, like the post and subscribe!