Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Yantshaman for SC?? Sincerely when? That guy could be literally anything what the fuck are you doing.
    He said he was going to check blink. Can't be bad. If he's scum he'll have to suicide on blink (unless they're both thing but then it's retarded), and if blink is scum shaman stays alive and we're on a good way to winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1256

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Spoiler : ISO on Blinkskater :
    This has been typed during the night, so there are no links on the quotes because it's all handtyped.

#74:
    Nice random, + soft buddying of Distorted. Notice how he mysteriously appeared when I called out it was bullshit to vote and go off for the election period like that.

#172:
    NC = No comment

#192:
    Literally admitting he is being inactive and posting just to avoid replacement??? That's not the town Blinkskater. +scumpoints

#197:
    That is the post that started many things... Blink didn't get what Distorted said at all. But then, later in the game, he'll use that as a hard defense (MM can't read me, he scum reads me so I'm town, etc.)

#203:
    This post is so fucking scummy. "Then we will be ok" it sounds like a scum trying to hide... and I don't see the town motivation behind that. If you can explain...

#236:
    Mhmmm that's strange. How did he react in a scummy way? You always understand that meta: you started it with Distorted. So, I feel like this was a trap for Distorted to get free scumpoints on him.

#249: But you didn't understand what he said. This is a bullshit answer.

#274:
    That's 100% true, and so it is for Distorted. Basing only on post count is a bad thing. +some town points. And I just realized there are still tons of pages to pass without the multiquote option, so I'll just quote the posts that are revelant... else it won't be finished for start of day lol.

#280:
    Ok, I had forgot that post... remember that blink is now scumreading slightly Rachyl for being too towny?

#302:
    The reason he pulls for not letting Distorted check him

#310:
    WHO ASKED YOU TO SAY THAT?! Sounds like an opportunistic way to get TPR trust and immunity by fear of losing a TPR.

#311:
    Which goes in the way I just explained

#326:
    On Rachyl

#360:
    Also anything not to get checked, right...

#403:
    1: wouldn't be confirmed (NK possible)
    2: confirmed =/= always right
    3: is really pushing hard for not being checked

#427:

#429: End of election phase. Start of voting phase.

#448:
    That... that means nothing. I feel like I'm listening to a man invested in politics since decades...

#453:
    @blinkskater don't you know Hybrid's meta? He's scummy... but I'm 80% sure he's not scum.

#463:
    By Numbertwo. That post actually gives me town vibes though, it's scumhunting. +townpoints to #2

#560-#562: Irrevelent one liners?

#570:
    And there starts the scumread on Rachyl.

#576:

#616:
    ?

#664:
    This again...

#670: YOU'RE PULLING THAT REALLY HARD MAN.

+townpoints for that

#696:
    By Gyrlander. This is the post that made me feel she was genuinely town... BUT I REALLY WANT TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU @Gyrlander

#706:
    LIES LIES LIES you said you had re-read the thread SOBER. And you didn't reply when Distorted pointed that out ^^ SCUM SCUM SCUM LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

#727:
    Yeah, but WHAT are you?

#731:
    Mmhmmm such towny

#735:
    IF YOU WERE TOWN. Nice slip m8 ^^

#753:
    ??????

#797:
    Mhmmmmm... say hi to the bullshit... that shit saved your scum ass lol

#804:
    Maybe it's not YOUR fault, but if you had voted Distorted we would have got a commander...

#827:
    Oh look, the lynch pool just growed without much explainations, didn't it?

#851:
    How is it protown though...

#904:
    ?!??!?!?!?!? Why the FUCK?!?!? Lenneth is my 2nd top town read, Distorted being the first. and I really don't see why you could scumread him.

#933:
    Since I won't give you mislynches....?????

Last pages are just panic swtiching votes on everyone... it should be analyzed apart from this ISO, because it belongs to the system that took place at that moment (EoD). So this finishes my ISO on Blinkskater.

Conclusion: @blinkskater is very probably scum. He has been opportunisic a lot, and has contradicted himself, has scumslipped on a few posts... I think that deserves a scumread. I am however quite unsure of his exact alignment, due to the scum being alone on D1. I recommend a lynch on Blinkskater. Therefore,
    -vote Blinkskater
    great iso mm, i saw we lynch blink today
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #1257
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    so vote me and let me suicide on blink
    @Magoroth can sc use his day ability the same day he was voted?
    Yes, during the Lynch phase.

8. ISO #1258

It did.check the chat. Someone dared to.
    the heresy though
    Mm can you roleclaim sweetie
    ... what did i say about rolecall?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    great iso mm, i saw we lynch blink today
    ty =) sorry for the rather bad format, I had to type the emotes myself (no copypaste on emotes), and type all the bbcode lol. Srsly lame notepad XD

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262
    Rachyl

Nope you still get the scumpoint for giving a reason to do it and you pushed it more than Dutes at this point. You pushed it. Dutes suggested it.
    OKAY so you would have to say that both me and Dutes are scum then. Because he suggested it. I would never even have said it if he didnt suggest it. So if you think IM scum then you think that Dutes is scum also

13. ISO #1263

He said he was going to check blink. Can't be bad. If he's scum he'll have to suicide on blink (unless they're both thing but then it's retarded), and if blink is scum shaman stays alive and we're on a good way to winning.
    It's not blink. At least D1, he hasn't talked during D2 right?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #1264

Don't know, I rpetty much ignored the chat. I just want you role tell me aenpai
    I said rolecalling in a cult save was STUPID. And with the amount of claims we got, we're at the limit of R.I.P. so... I claim Hidden Human =)

15. ISO #1265

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    OKAY so you would have to say that both me and Dutes are scum then. Because he suggested it. I would never even have said it if he didnt suggest it. So if you think IM scum then you think that Dutes is scum also
    No, logical fallacy. He SUGGESTED it, and you could've seen an opportunity. And now you're panicking hardcore on pretty much nothing, I just gave you a little scumpoint. Why does it bother you so much??

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

It's not blink. At least D1, he hasn't talked during D2 right?
    Nice statement, care to explain? And care to read the thread & my ISO?

19. ISO #1269

excuse me?
    if you say i havn't talked,

Tauntshaman

Gyrlander

You're not the only player of this game :P she was talking about blink.

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I dont trust tauntshaman much atm. I am highly against taunt becoming a sc
    You're against your scumread checking another of your scumread, ending in one of them dying? cough cough

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274
    Rachyl

No, logical fallacy. He SUGGESTED it, and you could've seen an opportunity. And now you're panicking hardcore on pretty much nothing, I just gave you a little scumpoint. Why does it bother you so much??
    Of course i saw an opportunity! An opportunity for everyone to claim theyre roles. It would be interesting to see blinkskaters and Gyrlanders roles seeing as how they are my top suspects. ID like to see your role too : )

25. ISO #1275

Exactly.
    Exactly to what?

Also, 5555th post!

26. ISO #1276

Of course i saw an opportunity! An opportunity for everyone to claim theyre roles. It would be interesting to see blinkskaters and Gyrlanders roles seeing as how they are my top suspects. ID like to see your role too : )
    Fool. GYRLANDER FOR THE TOWN'S SAKE DO NOT CLAIM. I am however pushing for Blinkskater to claim, since he has already claimed TPR. Keeping the secret only on that part hides information to town but still makes scum want to get him... so I'd prefer him to say his full role.

27. ISO #1277

Also, I meant an opportunity to convert TPRs or to kill them. Plus, I notice you ignored the part about you panicking and answer in a much more calm way...

28. ISO #1278
    Rachyl

So anyways. Perhaps we should come up with a nominee for Station Commander in advanced? So we know for sure who its going to be and not scramble at the last minute to decide to pick one

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280
    Rachyl

Also, I meant an opportunity to convert TPRs or to kill them. Plus, I notice you ignored the part about you panicking and answer in a much more calm way...
    Sorry i just saw it, im not panicked at all, i am completly calm. In fact i just took my medication so i am mellow and basically catatonic soooo yeah. not panicked at all, i will tell you if i am panicked though

31. ISO #1281

Sorry i just saw it, im not panicked at all, i am completly calm. In fact i just took my medication so i am mellow and basically catatonic soooo yeah. not panicked at all, i will tell you if i am panicked though
    You sure? I'll keep that in mind. But ok giving you a free pass.... for now. You just lost my town read though. Welcome to the Schrödinger's scum section

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283
    Rachyl

You sure? I'll keep that in mind. But ok giving you a free pass.... for now. You just lost my town read though. Welcome to the Schrödinger's scum section
    WHAT?! why did i lose your town read? I had it before! You sure changed your mind pretty quickly! I wonder why your turning on me so suddenly....hmmmmmmm

34. ISO #1284

Nominate me. I won't use my abilities and just be Night Immune. I think it's worth.
    What if I don't trust you enough, and what if noone does, and what if it's better to have someone check so we get a scum down or a confirmed town?

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

Fool. GYRLANDER FOR THE TOWN'S SAKE DO NOT CLAIM. I am however pushing for Blinkskater to claim, since he has already claimed TPR. Keeping the secret only on that part hides information to town but still makes scum want to get him... so I'd prefer him to say his full role.
    Ofc I won't roleclaim. I only will if you ask me and send some nudes with your petition. So do not worry

Thank you Anonymous Donor

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289
    Rachyl

What if I don't trust you enough, and what if noone does, and what if it's better to have someone check so we get a scum down or a confirmed town?
    and i said it before so i will say it again. Distorted can use his ability to confirm me. Remember when he tested me day 1? It was an intense moment, and i passed. The Thing would have crumbled under that kind of pressure. But i guess it doesnt mean anything to you.....but i understand.....i have to earn your trust again. So I will try extra hard to earn your trust again if thats what i have to do to prove myself

40. ISO #1290

WHAT?! why did i lose your town read? I had it before! You sure changed your mind pretty quickly! I wonder why your turning on me so suddenly....hmmmmmmm
    1: because you panicked a bit, even if you say you didn't, I could say overreact because you REALLY didn't like when I said you were getting some scumpoints. At that point I wasn't neutral reading you, still townreading.
    2: Because that strategy had already been discussed and proven wrong. Role claiming is a crappy idea. T h a t s i t .
    3: Near EoD I was already getting a little bit susp of you... you said something that made me uneasy, I don't remember what it was... but still. I don't say I want your head. I say you're no longer in my top town reads. And I really wonder why it worries you that much.

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

-vote Rachyl

Die. Diem die
    Die. Die.
    It's election phase. So Rachyl won't die.

43. ISO #1293

Ofc I won't roleclaim. I only will if you ask me and send some nudes with your petition. So do not worry
    someone is mentally sane here...

44. ISO #1294

Does NK ability kill you if the other guy is town? Cause of not I'm destoring your ass.
    He's gonna day kill. If not I refuse to vote him ^^

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

and i said it before so i will say it again. Distorted can use his ability to confirm me. Remember when he tested me day 1? It was an intense moment, and i passed. The Thing would have crumbled under that kind of pressure. But i guess it doesnt mean anything to you.....but i understand.....i have to earn your trust again. So I will try extra hard to earn your trust again if thats what i have to do to prove myself
    you are trying very hard to have others think you are town.
    WEIRD.
    cuz usually town wouldn't bother doing that.

47. ISO #1297

you are trying very hard to have others think you are town.
    WEIRD.
    cuz usually town wouldn't bother doing that.
    My exact thoughts. Maybe it's just the way you play, though.

48. ISO #1298
    Rachyl

1: because you panicked a bit, even if you say you didn't, I could say overreact because you REALLY didn't like when I said you were getting some scumpoints. At that point I wasn't neutral reading you, still townreading.
    2: Because that strategy had already been discussed and proven wrong. Role claiming is a crappy idea. T h a t s i t .
    3: Near EoD I was already getting a little bit susp of you... you said something that made me uneasy, I don't remember what it was... but still. I don't say I want your head. I say you're no longer in my top town reads. And I really wonder why it worries you that much.
    Its important that people town read me. Because I want to form alliances. Remember in the beginning it was just me you and Distorted and you both town read me. So changing your mind now is a little weird to me. And i didnt panick, this is just how i respond to things. Because i want to win. I want to find The Thing and kill it. Whoever it may be

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300

Its important that people town read me. Because I want to form alliances. Remember in the beginning it was just me you and Distorted and you both town read me. So changing your mind now is a little weird to me. And i didnt panick, this is just how i respond to things. Because i want to win. I want to find The Thing and kill it. Whoever it may be
    Changing his mind is not a bad thing, lol. It allows to get new reads and new information. As I said I don't want your head; and I will still listen to what you say. I am just giving my thoughts.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.