{Point Ban} Bunnaz: 1-S2-1-2163287 Averis: 1-S2-1-10217240
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Bunnaz: 1-S2-1-2163287 Averis: 1-S2-1-10217240

    Account Name: Bunnaz
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2163287
    In-Game Name: SLUT SLAYER STEVE

    Crimes Committed: Game Throwing

    Your Account Name: Averis
    Summary: The Game throw occurred in a 2 vs 2 between an executioner (Ehno) and arsonist (no u), vs a jailor (Drunk Bear) and detective (SLUT SLAYER STEVE). For the sake of time if you view the replay, you can skip to 19:00 to get to the point. This revolves around the fact that he intentionally lynched the confirmed jailor, who would kill 8 (the arsonist) and win the game. How was 3 confirmed?

    1. I said so in my LW
    2. 11 confirmed that he was jailed while he was on trial.
    3. 3 said he was jailor TWICE on day 5
    4. 11 confirmed that 3 had to be jailor in his LW.

    SLUT SLAYER STEVE VOTED THE JAILOR and put him on trial (at this point the game was technically over since 1 town cannot override the votes of 2 neutrals but Enho voted innocent) 3 literally spits out everything I just said above on how he was confirmed and that he was going to jail and execute 8. 7 seemingly completely ignores all that evidence and votes guilty. 7 EVEN SAYS that the person he tracked did nothing at night, which would MAKE SENSE since he was jailed, but still voted guilty. 3 was lynched, which ultimately resulted in the Arsonist burning 7 and the town losing a game it should have won. I don't think anyone can be this blind to ignore this information/evidence, and that leads me to conclude that 7 deliberately tried to throw the game. Others player in that game have also agreed that his game throwing was intentional.

    Gamethrower 2.SC2Replay
    Last edited by Averis; April 23rd, 2018 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the replay

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Re: Bunnaz: 1-S2-1-2163287

    ID Verification:
    Bunnaz: 1-S2-1-2163287 Correct.

    Players Added to Report:
    Averis: 1-S2-1-10217240

    Hotkeys
    Bunnaz: Cntrl + 4
    Averis: 7

    Summary
    Averis has the following stats:
    1766 points, 48 victories, 46 games played. More victories than games played... bank hacking confirmed.

    Bunnaz is announced as a new player.
    He chooses the name Slut Slayer Steve and roles Detective in slot 7.

    D1: He asks how to play and opens the help menu. His new player act seems extremely fake.

    N1: enters the LW: "SLUTS HAVE BEEN SLAYED, BUT TONIGHT, THE SLUT SLAYER HAS BEEN SLAIN, FUUUUUUUU"
    Follows player 1.

    D2: asks what happened and why nobody died. Then asks, "doc who did u save. I psomise im trustworthy"
    More evidence of being a fake new player.
    Player 1 reveals as marshall. He pms him that he is detective.

    N2: Follows player 2.

    D3: tells the marshall who 2 followed last night

    N3: tracks 5 as the marshall told him to. Sees 5 visit the marshall as the marshall dies to mafia.

    D4: Weird behavior. Marshall (1) is dead but he doesn't seem to comprehend that and keeps sending this over and over again into the chat for about 2 minutes of gameplay "-pm 1 #5 visited pierro"
    He eventually says to get 5 and 5 is lynched, the godfather.

    N4: Follows 13

    D5: He does a similar thing as yesterday. Keeps trying to pm 2 what he found last night but 2 has just died.
    At this point it is 2 town (jailor and det), an executioner who has to survive til game ends, and an arson.
    Relevant chat:
    Spoiler : D5 chat :
    I 15:44 Simoky -jail 8
    I 15:45 Simoky -skip
    I 15:46 Simoky just skip
    I 15:48 Bunnaz fuck that noise
    I 15:50 Simoky ill kill 8 tonight
    I 15:51 Colin i dont give a fuck
    I 15:54 Colin only arson left
    I 15:56 Schmitzel what did you claim?
    I 15:59 Simoky im the jailor
    I 15:59 Schmitzel 3
    I 16:04 Simoky confirmed last town LOL
    I 16:07 Colin i wonder if arson can ignite kill me?
    I 16:08 Bunnaz drunk is lying
    I 16:10 Schmitzel confirmed "last" town
    I 16:11 Bunnaz im detective
    I 16:12 Simoky oh well, there is one more town left
    I 16:12 Colin i should be immune?
    I 16:19 Bunnaz lying bitch
    I 16:23 Simoky gg
    I 16:27 Simoky just if there is really a town left:
    I 16:29 Simoky check 11 lw
    I 16:30 Simoky i jailed him
    I 16:32 Simoky check 1 lw as well
    I 16:35 Simoky he clains me as town
    I 16:36 Bunnaz i did faggot
    I 16:38 Simoky i thought there was 3 neutrals left
    I 16:40 Simoky only 2 town
    I 16:42 Simoky only 2 tho'
    I 16:42 Colin i wonder if i can win with arson?
    I 16:43 Schmitzel you gon kill me anyway
    I 16:44 Schmitzel so
    I 16:45 Simoky nope
    I 16:46 Simoky NK wins alone
    I 16:47 Schmitzel i will protect myself first
    I 16:48 Bunnaz bitch i tracked the person u jailed last night
    I 16:49 Colin oh
    I 16:52 Simoky INNO
    I 16:52 Bunnaz he didnt do shit
    I 16:54 Simoky AND LET ME GET 8
    I 16:54 Simoky HE IS ARSO
    I 16:54 Bunnaz GUYILTY BITCH


    It is believable that Bunnaz (detective) legitimately thought that Simoky (Jailor) was evil in reaction to Simoky claiming he was the last town alive. It seems pretty obvious to me that Simoky was jailor, but for a new player who isn't necessarily totally aware of how the game works, it is possible he simply heard a lie (that Simoky was the last townie alive) and assumed the player lying was evil. A dumb, bad move, but not necessarily an intentional throw.
    If this were all the evidence available I would not punish this player (it's not)

    N5: Follows 8, the arson.

    D6: Chat:
    Spoiler : d6 :
    I 18:25 Schmitzel trust me
    I 18:26 Schmitzel i ain't
    I 18:29 Colin as marshall saide
    I 18:30 Bunnaz no u visited slut slayer steve
    I 18:32 Colin and the dead jailor said
    I 18:33 Bunnaz so wahts up no u
    I 18:34 Colin 7 is confirmed
    I 18:37 Colin so i will vote with 7
    I 18:37 Schmitzel slut slayer steve is you
    I 18:41 Bunnaz yep
    I 18:43 Bunnaz and i didnt die
    I 18:44 Bunnaz so
    I 18:46 Colin since apparently i cant win with arson
    I 18:48 Bunnaz fml im a newbie
    I 18:48 Colin sry 8
    I 18:50 Schmitzel what are you?
    I 18:52 Colin i am exe
    I 18:55 Colin my target is 6
    I 19:00 Schmitzel so you are a jester
    I 19:01 Colin but it said i need to surive till end
    I 19:08 Schmitzel i vote jester
    I 19:11 Schmitzel and lynch too
    I 19:20 Colin wow 7 throw hard
    I 19:23 Colin for those in grave
    I 19:27 Colin pls report this man
    I 19:28 Colin and ban him
    I 19:30 Bunnaz WTF
    I 19:34 Schmitzel he's not throwing; he's helping me get cheevos.
    I 19:35 Bunnaz thats the worst defense ever
    I 19:38 Bunnaz oh fuck me
    I 19:39 Bunnaz what do i do
    I 19:41 Colin thats same
    I 19:42 Schmitzel abstain
    I 19:43 Colin explain that to mod
    I 19:49 Schmitzel i will kill myself by lynching this jester
    I 19:49 Bunnaz DONT THREATEN ME
    I 19:50 Colin good luck defending urself to mod
    I 20:00 Bunnaz lets see
    I 20:07 Colin scvmurderer = mod
    I 20:10 Schmitzel thanks 7
    I 20:12 Bunnaz fuck me i think thats gg
    I 20:13 Schmitzel now, the town is clean
    I 20:15 Bunnaz wp
    I 20:24 Schmitzel it's gon leet
    I 20:26 Colin poor kid need to make another account now
    I 20:29 Bunnaz ahh
    I 20:30 Schmitzel -lw


    At this point it is clear that Schmitzel is arson and Colin is executioner who needs to survive til the end of game to get his win. Because of this, Colin states he will vote with Bunnaz against the arson, meaning a win for town. Bunnaz decides to vote up the executioner w the arson instead.

    The arson notably says "he's helping me get cheevos". My suspicion is that Bunnaz is a smurf account of the arson, Schmitzel.

    N6: He follows Schmitzel and Schmitzel notably ignites (even though to win the game all he has to do is nothing). This results in the arson burning himself.... an achievement, and game ending with The Jester Wins.

    Was the game result altered?
    Yes. If not for him, the town would have won. He squandered two opportunities for the town to win.


    Player Offenses
    Averis: BankHacking

    Bunnaz: Intentional Game-Throwing


    Previous Offenses
    None


    Recommended Action

    Averis: Pointban

    Bunnaz: WL X2

    Additional Notes
    It seems strange that somebody would bank hack and only give themselves slightly more wins than they had before. That being said, Averis having more wins than games played is impossible without editing the bank.

    My suspicion is that Bunnaz and Schmitzel were communicating out of game or else straight up smurf accounts of the same player. It seems like Bunnaz did what he did so that Schmitzel could get the achievement he wanted.

    There doesn't seem to be enough evidence of that, though, so I will just leave it at an Intentional Game-Throw.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  4. #4

    Re: Bunnaz: 1-S2-1-2163287

    I jumped into a game and looked at it myself. I saw this: 27 victories and 54 games. Not sure where the 40 something games and victories came from
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Last edited by Averis; April 24th, 2018 at 06:22 PM. Reason: I just played a game. Can still gain points as well. . . where did you get the 40 something victories/games from?

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Re: Bunnaz: 1-S2-1-2163287

    Okay. Sure, I'll just wait for you guys to reply after checking it out. Also sorry and edited my previous response, I just realized that a keeper just recommends an action. I thought the "point ban" already happened or something and was rushing into a game busy thinking "okay so I got point banned, still have my points, and can gain points. . . what's supposed to happen?"
    Last edited by Averis; April 24th, 2018 at 06:23 PM.

  7. #7

    Re: Bunnaz: 1-S2-1-2163287

    Quote Originally Posted by Averis View Post
    I jumped into a game and looked at it myself. I saw this: 27 victories and 54 games. Not sure where the 40 something games and victories came from
    In this thread: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ghlight=averis
    You have 675 points, 28 victories, 21 games played, along with the achievements:
    Last of Kin and State Religion.
    This replay is dated April 5th 2018.

    In the replay I reviewed above you have:
    1766 points, 48 victories, 45 games played, along with the achievements:
    Forever Alone, Flawless Victory, Last of Kin, State Religion, Corleone, Half Town
    This replay is dated April 21st 2018.

    While your stats in both instances should not be possible, there is a normal progression of achievements and games played/wins between these two replays. I could have been convinced that something weird happened when your bank file was generated which caused you to start with extra wins, but the image you posted showing you have completely different achievements (Flawless Victory, Licensed to Kill, Half Town) and stats shows that you edited your bank file again.

    It doesn't seem like your intention when editing your bank file was to cheat, as you didn't give yourself any extra points or achievements, so I will leave it for Arrow to decide what to do with you.

    averis2.PNGaveris1.PNG
    Last edited by aamirus; April 25th, 2018 at 06:46 AM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Re: Bunnaz: 1-S2-1-2163287 Averis: 1-S2-1-10217240

    This isn't an appeal for the ban. I don't care about points. I just want to continue having fun playing the game.

    I'm being autokicked from the game recieving a message related to "You are being autokicked for having a new account. This is to deter hacking" Can you please explain what is happening? Mafia does not consider me a "new player", and I've already been point banned after being overtaken by curiosity and tampering with my bank file (and forgetting to fix it afterwards). So why exactly am I being kicked?
    Last edited by Averis; May 19th, 2018 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Grammar error

  11. #11

    Re: Bunnaz: 1-S2-1-2163287 Averis: 1-S2-1-10217240

    Quote Originally Posted by Averis View Post
    This isn't an appeal for the ban. I don't care about points. I just want to continue having fun playing the game.

    I'm being autokicked from the game recieving a message related to "You are being autokicked for having a new account. This is to deter hacking" Can you please explain what is happening? Mafia does not consider me a "new player", and I've already been point banned after being overtaken by curiosity and tampering with my bank file (and forgetting to fix it afterwards). So why exactly am I being kicked?
    If you are being kicked because you are a new player, you will need to apply for a whitelist to get into the game. Read this to help you:

    http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ting-a-request
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  12. #12

    Re: Bunnaz: 1-S2-1-2163287 Averis: 1-S2-1-10217240

    Quote Originally Posted by Averis View Post
    This isn't an appeal for the ban. I don't care about points. I just want to continue having fun playing the game.

    I'm being autokicked from the game recieving a message related to "You are being autokicked for having a new account. This is to deter hacking" Can you please explain what is happening? Mafia does not consider me a "new player", and I've already been point banned after being overtaken by curiosity and tampering with my bank file (and forgetting to fix it afterwards). So why exactly am I being kicked?
    It’s because nuclear mode is turned on, which kicks anybody with newish SC2 account IDs to try to kick new hacker smurf accounts before they can ruin games. As unknown said, put a thread in the whitelist request forum so one of the mods can whitelist you.

    Also, as it didn’t really look like you were trying to edit your bank to cheat, but rather out of curiosity, as you said, you can appeal your pointban and it might get lifted. Just follow these instructions: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l-Instructions
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •