S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i think y'all forget that we are supposed to have fun playing this game and d1 is when we can shitpost..
    One of the game rules in this setup says that VIDEOS AND IMAGES ARE ENCOURAGED.
    I am sad that almost nobody posted any.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Welcome to D1, dark lord. 1 vote is pressure for D1 because if you get a big train going on someone there's 100% a townie targeted by it, and it is probably fluffed with scum votes.
    This feels like a common scum excuse. Idk actually, you tell me - you have more experience.
    But this just feels like a common scum excuse when one of their scums gets voted up. Basically if all town convinced that someone is scum - they vote him up, but then they cancel their vote because they felt like it was too easy and fast of a voting. You post is saying that every time a lynch train happens - it can only happen by scums, completely missing the possibility that townies are just like-minded on a scumread. Your post says to me "Hey, town. If you see someone getting voted up - it must be scum driven. So don't even try voting anyone up,"

Second I agree, first I don't. Hard pushes are how you get information fast on D1. And incase u didn't notice, I'm pushing you. Actually, more pushing Ozy than you noz but STILL lol
    What pushing you talking about? I remember two posts:
    1. Where you said my wall post was only insults and void of any reasoning.
    2. Where you said I am throwing 20 gas tanks on a fire without even considering the validity of that possible scumread.

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    So we have a confirmed doctor,vigilante and sheriff. I would suggest that we make some sort of list of people that the vigilante should visit to prevent the doctor and sheriff from visting the same person. Sure it might give the trapper an idea who to visit but i think the alternative could be worse.
    Since people can do only what me and you do (ask everyone to make a plan on which players should TPRs visit to minimize damage taken by Trapper without making that plan ourselves) - I agree with Blinks idea. TPRs do what they feel like. But I would suggest vigilante to kill top inactives though.

3. ISO #253

Posts 80 - The Ultimate Despair
    Posts 79 - Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 34 - blinkskater
    Posts 23 - naz
    Posts 8 - Lenneth
    Posts 8 - CrunchySoul
    Posts 7 - Scvmurderer
    Posts 4 - Rocket Raccoon
    Posts 3 - Numbertwo
    Posts 1 -Light_Yagami
    Posts 1 - Gyrlander
    Posts 0 - Efekannn02
    Posts 0 - Magoroth
    Guys. I feel like we need at least 1k posts Day1 to have a chance at having the record S-FM game with most posts.

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

I think you are town. I also think you didn't understand that yet so I'll make it obvious: THIS IS NOT HELPING TOWN BECAUSE IT'S NOT HELPFUL TO CREATE CONFUSION AROUND ROLES ON EARLY D1. YOU'RE GONNA THROW THE GAME IF YOU KEEP DRAWING ATTENTION THERE.
    I Disagree.. Town Should Cause Mild Disarray Day 1 To See How Everyone Reacts...

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

Good Morning Everyone
    -vote The Ultimate Despair

Youre Annoying To The Point Of Being Cringy You Deserve This Vote

@Marshmallow Marshall
    1.I Was Town That Game Not Scum
    2.He Was Right Im Truly The Biggest Threat To Everyone
    3.Murky Is A Easy Hero To Get A MVP With Atleast You Had Fun
    Im Using A Basic Attack + Tank Build lol (Murky With 6k HP At Level 20)
    My Old Main Was The Lost Vikings lol
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    First off. I DISAGREE WITH THIS HEAVY PRESSURE ON ANYBODY D1. it would only help scum as town is pitted against each other
    Second.. the arguements Ozy started are pointless and is only going ot hurt town
    Another Instance Of Non Coloration Of Wording

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Efe Is Alpha In My Opinion Also Gylander Suspect.. So , Thats My Perspective Now.. Ill Wait Till Later In The Day To Cast my Vote I Need More Intel.

Your Vote Is Powerful Dont Throw It Around Aimlessly...
    your accusations are more powerful compared to me the polite most hated person on sc2mafia and youre throwing it around endlessly aswell

im not a alpha wolf (i know who he is)

btw you dont need intel against me because youre terrible and you are unreliable
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279
    Ganelon

Good morning, gents. I am now come and will start reading your posts... omg 6 pages lol

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    your accusations are more powerful compared to me the polite most hated person on sc2mafia and youre throwing it around endlessly aswell

im not a alpha wolf (i know who he is)

btw you dont need intel against me because youre terrible and you are unreliable
    If you "know" then speakup

32. ISO #282
    Ganelon

TPR = Town Power Role, so Town Town Power Role is weird.

White mage (New players who didnt read the setup, its basically doctor) should protect a top town read from him, but not the top top else Trapper might kill him. Hunter should.... ummmmm... see what happens today? Pushes will happen, allegiances will form, reads too. I have faith in the Town for that. Especially in myself :P
    Sheriff does what he wants lol

Just like in the previous games where I said role calling was just going to get TPRs killed... well that's what gonna happen if we rolecall now. It's not excluded for late game though. Maybe even mid game if we are really lost.

Obviously not. It could cost us the game.
    The LAMIST is real

33. ISO #283
    Ganelon

@Distorted , is it possible for the 'Hidden Tribesman' to be a Citizen or is it strictly a TPR?

34. ISO #284
    Ganelon

Seems Suspect
    That's kind of a garbage slip if she's trapper... she could be Mafia though judging by that post

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286
    Ganelon

I read MM as Town with like 90% certainty. And I read Blink as Town with like 70% certainty, though I want to see him being more active regards helping town.

But I feel like there are some clues that might indicate a possible MM+Blink scum team. I do not personally believe in that, but it's worth pointing out anyways just in case: (#1 and #4 can be probably removed)

Spoiler : 1 :

MM might be protecting blink here? I personally believe he is just very sure in his blink=town read, however the possibility remains. This post is questionable to me because MM knows his own inability to read Blink and Distorted, yet he is so completely sure of Blink here that he even protects Blink from pressure?

Spoiler : 2 :

Either he is scum or he is indirectly trying to provoke me (note his exxageration about me only insulting Blink and me not reasoning or whatever) or he is Townie/Scum who is trying to make me get off Blink (Which I am btw). In either case - he REALLY wants me to get off Blink. I personally do do believe that it is because he is Townie and thinks that Blink is townie too, however there is always the possibility of Blink+MM scum team

Spoiler : 3 :

SCV is addressing Blink to which MM replies with "our minds". Probably means nothing, but worth pointing out possible slip.

Spoiler : 4 :

Ok, I admit. This one is even far fetched for me. But it just gave a slight "scum talking to each other" vibe so I wanted to list it in here.

Spoiler : 5 :

Since he only used the word "insults" in reference to me - this post is directly protecting Blink from me?
    I think you may have something there, though I don't think a blink+MM scum team is likely; I think what's happening is that MM is covertly buddying blinkskater. Still, it's kind of early to be buddying people this early

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    They can be Citizen as well
    Don't reply to this post. I don't think Distorted would've given us 4 Sheriffs... it would make Town too strong. I think we have 4-5 TPRs at best, with the possibility of having several Detectives so that the Agent can generate WIFOM and protect himself from detection

39. ISO #289
    Ganelon

Alright guys - we need to discuss the setup, cut down on the shitposting for now.

So I've noticed a number of things about the setup. Let's discuss the Trapper role because I've never seen any Dayvig before. It looks like an interesting role and we should try to avoid it.

My thoughts:

1)If Trapper is MM:

If we have several duplicates of the same TPR, the MM has a high chance of poisoning half the town on N1. Needless to say, that we must avoid. Therefore, I think everyone should post who they would visit if they were a TPR.

If I were Vigi I would not shoot tonight.
    If I were Doctor I would heal Ozy.
    If I were Sheriff I would check Gyrlander.
    If I were Detective I would check blinkskater.

40. ISO #290
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Alright guys - we need to discuss the setup, cut down on the shitposting for now.

So I've noticed a number of things about the setup. Let's discuss the Trapper role because I've never seen any Dayvig before. It looks like an interesting role and we should try to avoid it.

My thoughts:

1)If Trapper is MM:

If we have several duplicates of the same TPR, the MM has a high chance of poisoning half the town on N1. Needless to say, that we must avoid. Therefore, I think everyone should post who they would visit if they were a TPR.

If I were Vigi I would not shoot tonight.
    If I were Doctor I would heal Ozy.
    If I were Sheriff I would check Gyrlander.
    If I were Detective I would check blinkskater.
    The problem with this strategy is that scum can leave soft TPR slips and pretend to be something like Sheriff or Detective and that would leave us open to manipulation from them. But I think it potentially also gives a chance to reveal alignments

41. ISO #291
    Ganelon

OOHHHH REALLY? LET'S SEE HOW YOU DOING AT IT:

Random Day1 shitpost, it's ok.

Yes?

Ok, that is helpful for everyone. Great question.

Random shitpost Day1, let's start hoping he gets more productive later.

Ok, great. We will communicate a lot and discuss the game appearantly!

You are probably right. Thanks for pointing that out.

Sorry for that. But on another topic - this post of yours made me think there is a possible scum team Blink+MM? First I slightly pressure MM, you defend him and the next post from you is basically "Trust me! I'm good!"

Everyone! Pitty this guy! Quick!

I think everyone would rather lynch someone with 30 useless posts than someone with 10 informative ones. In my personal feelings in my heart - you are not far from being in the first category. But i guess you made.. posts... most obvious ones but whatever. Can't expect much start of Day1.

You recieved your answer in this next quote:

Whatever is this answer. You should have taken it and leave it at that imo.

Yeah, please start?

Ok, we understand. You softclaim read was based on valid thoughts.

At this point it felt like you are trying to convince others that we are invest. Do you blame me for that? Because this isn't helpful for town - only for your ego.

Now I start to pressure you for feeling scummy.

Honestly, the fact that you needed specifically be asked about specific things in order for you to start discussing things that are benefitial for town, after you yourself said discussing strategies is good, I scumread it.

Agree. But remembering you from Witch game - it bothers me that you even consider role claiming Day1. Another scumread on you from me...

Ok, you see it as a softclaim. Can you leave it be yet and start being productive?

APPEARANTLY YOU NEED IT. You not even considering the fact that my and MM read on your questionable intentions were logical? What is wrong with you?

You know what could have helped town even more? You bookmarking that post and leave it in your -lw instead of, possibly, outing a town invest. And the fact that I never even claimed that those were your exact words - it almost by definition makes you the one who is twisting words. You being a hypocrite = scumread.

Ofcourse I would first question you and then pressure you, because your intentions felt anti-town. However, I later tried to cool you off after I felt like it started being anti-productive.

Ok, I try to apologize and do whatever I can to cool you of for the benefit of town, because I see you are tilted and are not productive (if you ever were) - you will have none of that. Great play! Keep on not being productive!

Ok, well, we can see you thought it was a soft claim. Can you leave it be yet? Like seriously? Are you intentionally trying to not be productive for town and using this tilt and anger as an excuse?

Srsly. Let it go.

That is a problem. A problem caused by yourself not me. Srsly. Let it go..

You have been posting... I grant you that.

As I said many times already - I cut it off when I felt like it's not productive for town anymore. I did my best trying to cool you off for the sake of town. But you ACTIVELY REJECT STOPPING BEING TILTED/AGRESSIVE. The very fact that someone like you wouldn't see how your posts previously could have been see as questionable intentions - that too is a scumread.

This took too long to draw a conclusion. But I will say this - my vote on Blink remains and I don't mind lynching him unless there is someone completely inactive. Though, in my personaly feelings, Hard to get more inactive than blink. Yes he has posts. 2-3 shit posts, then some obvious posts that felt like nothing more than filler posts from a player of his caliber - and then.. well.. I'm sure you didn't miss it.
    Lol Ozy, if blinkskater is scum I will instantly scum read you for this post

42. ISO #292

Efe Is Alpha In My Opinion Also Gylander Suspect.. So , Thats My Perspective Now.. Ill Wait Till Later In The Day To Cast my Vote I Need More Intel.

People whose votes change around early on in the day are mostly for reactions and to put pressure on people

43. ISO #293

And to people saying ignore the trapper are you all mad? I dont think the trapper will post much, he wouldnt want to draw any suspicions to himself and the invests wont be able to find him because of the misdirection he can throw, the trapper will also act very pro town... So they only suggestions we have so far are to ignore him..? With a day one lynch we have a 1 in 13 shot to find the trapper, we get him day 1 he wont be lynched and well instantly know if hes trapper or not imo this will be someone who hasnt posted much day and if said trapper did post it would be very pro town stuff

44. ISO #294
    Ganelon

Let's discuss the possible Mafia strategies because I see you all running in circles about the Trapper. I think the fact that the Godfather is only night immune as long as Beta is alive and only immune detection while the Omega is alive will be an important factor in this game, we need to watch out for possible slips and for who is it that people do not want to push/are very aggressive towards, I think there's a real chance to uncover scum this way.

In addition, I would like to note that while I don't know Distorted's host meta, I doubt he would've made an Archon account Mafia because that would give Mafia four people who could read and formulate strategies; in my opinion that would be a little too strong for scum. Then again, remember that Town itself is fairly strong due to how many possible TPRs there may be, so it doesn't completely exclude OzyWho/Noz_Bugz from being Mafia. I think it's more likely for Ozy to be Trapper at this point than Mafia

45. ISO #295
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    And to people saying ignore the trapper are you all mad? I dont think the trapper will post much, he wouldnt want to draw any suspicions to himself and the invests wont be able to find him because of the misdirection he can throw, the trapper will also act very pro town... So they only suggestions we have so far are to ignore him..? With a day one lynch we have a 1 in 13 shot to find the trapper, we get him day 1 he wont be lynched and well instantly know if hes trapper or not imo this will be someone who hasnt posted much day and if said trapper did post it would be very pro town stuff
    I would be rabid as Trapper - just play pro-town because he's solo scum, he cannot be detected so why not play pro-town and scum hunt? Trapper is immune to detection anyway, the only way he could be detected as scum is if Sheriff and Doctor both visited him at night, and I think that could actually work to his advantage

46. ISO #296
    Ganelon

I would be rabid as Trapper - just play pro-town because he's solo scum, he cannot be detected so why not play pro-town and scum hunt? Trapper is immune to detection anyway, the only way he could be detected as scum is if Sheriff and Doctor both visited him at night, and I think that could actually work to his advantage
    I just realised something, Scum could try to polarise us and have two town 'factions' form, one against lynching a certain player and the other in favour of it; doing so would force a Sheriff from the 'Lynch' party to investigate the player in question and would likely force the Doctor to heal that certain person, in effect framing that person and potentially revealing the Doctor and the Sheriff

47. ISO #297
    Ganelon

This One Seems Suspect For Trapper
    I'm not the only one who's noticed it then

48. ISO #298
    Ganelon

I'm going to play some Co-Op for the time being, if you guys have any questions/complaints/thoughts on what I have said go ahead and mention me, I'll discuss them when I get back

49. ISO #299

Also i enjoyed playing with you last time i felt like you read people pretty well but based how efe started off and insta claimed cit that fits right intochis town cit meta and i have a townread on him for that

50. ISO #300

Let's discuss the possible Mafia strategies because I see you all running in circles about the Trapper. I think the fact that the Godfather is only night immune as long as Beta is alive and only immune detection while the Omega is alive will be an important factor in this game, we need to watch out for possible slips and for who is it that people do not want to push/are very aggressive towards, I think there's a real chance to uncover scum this way.

In addition, I would like to note that while I don't know Distorted's host meta, I doubt he would've made an Archon account Mafia because that would give Mafia four people who could read and formulate strategies; in my opinion that would be a little too strong for scum. Then again, remember that Town itself is fairly strong due to how many possible TPRs there may be, so it doesn't completely exclude OzyWho/Noz_Bugz from being Mafia. I think it's more likely for Ozy to be Trapper at this point than Mafia
    @Distorted ware the roles completly randomized or is there such thing as host meta?