S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Efe claimed Citizen like ages go and multiple times.
    You being putting Gryl and Lenn so high on your list was REALLY surprising tbh. I trust Gryl, but I am skeptical about Lenn.
    SCV I am certain that is Vigilante. They way he baited people to see whom to kill at night... I dont see him pulling that mindgame off as a scum tbh.
    100% agree on naz
    You mentioned you think you know Efekanns role. But other than that - is there real clue that she might actually be town? How do you read her? And yes - i know she is a boy technically.
    Blink is hard to read, yeh. But Blink and Gryl should be the 2 slots that shine on Day2 imo. Even naz a bit. I chose to wait till Day2 before even trying to read them. They are a total null read imo.
    Kira and Two - so you too having trouble reading them, huh? Ohhkeee that puts them further down my scum list.
    Rocket - @Distorted PLEASE REPLACE THAT PLAYER!
    Crynchy - I actually wouldn't mind to lynch Day1. But seems like everyone is against Day1 lynching? Because I have asked so many times about opinions on specific lynches or asked what lynches they prefer etc, none ever answered me.
    feelsbadman
    I'm for a D1 lynch.
    -vote CrunchySoul
    don't lynch yet though lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #702

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    They're very different though.
    Btw, you are aware of Kira's metagame, right? Where he,as townie, soft claims roles in the same fashion every time?
    What do you think he softclaimed here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Walks Into Town Thinking* Im The Hero This Down Deserves & The One It Needs Right Now. Will Give My Full Review Of This Day. Once I Get Off Work. Im Sure I'll Pinpoint Someone Today. Thank You For Your Patience.

3. ISO #703

Efe claimed Citizen like ages go and multiple times.
    You being putting Gryl and Lenn so high on your list was REALLY surprising tbh. I trust Gryl, but I am skeptical about Lenn.
    SCV I am certain that is Vigilante. They way he baited people to see whom to kill at night... I dont see him pulling that mindgame off as a scum tbh.
    100% agree on naz
    You mentioned you think you know Efekanns role. But other than that - is there real clue that she might actually be town? How do you read her? And yes - i know she is a boy technically.
    Blink is hard to read, yeh. But Blink and Gryl should be the 2 slots that shine on Day2 imo. Even naz a bit. I chose to wait till Day2 before even trying to read them. They are a total null read imo.
    Kira and Two - so you too having trouble reading them, huh? Ohhkeee that puts them further down my scum list.
    Rocket - @Distorted PLEASE REPLACE THAT PLAYER!
    Crynchy - I actually wouldn't mind to lynch Day1. But seems like everyone is against Day1 lynching? Because I have asked so many times about opinions on specific lynches or asked what lynches they prefer etc, none ever answered me.
    feelsbadman
    I agree on Kira and Two being scummy, I wanted to see people's reaction. So now I'm going to sheep your reads XD GO DOWN!!!!!

Scv didn't see it like that might be true might not be

I know Efe claimed Cit. And I know what he is really. Efe always claims Cit.

I am sure of Gyrl and Lenn.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #704

Btw, you are aware of Kira's metagame, right? Where he,as townie, soft claims roles in the same fashion every time?
    What do you think he softclaimed here?

Shushing it for now :P but I have an idea.

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

@Magoroth Efe said he was playing coop with you today... but he has not been online since 5 days? UUUUUUUHHHH DID HE LIE???????

8. ISO #708

Gyrl's town. And my reads might be bad: some or hiding in the town/neutral category. But Magoroth, Naz, Gyrlander being town are rather obvious things to me. Others are the "I wonder"s.
    So you didn't find the part, where he DEMANDED a role claim from me with a lynch threat, in any way suspicious?

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

What did you mean by gamethrow? I didn't understand his message clearly so I'm asking you.
    He says he won't replace out (doesnt know he can get force replaced?) and says we'll have to lynch him. Asking to die in your only posts is throwing.

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

So you didn't find the part, where he DEMANDED a role claim from me with a lynch threat, in any way suspicious?
    Yes it is, forgot that one. But I won't push him for that.... Actually. Why not?
    -vote Magoroth
    ^^

13. ISO #713

I want to play HotS too much lol going to do it

14. ISO #714

He says he won't replace out (doesnt know he can get force replaced?) and says we'll have to lynch him. Asking to die in your only posts is throwing.
    HMmm, ok. @Distorted - you should definetly replace that guy I think..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Yeah typically, when i read that i actualy read 'I am vigi'. (Batman the vigilante)
    Are you refering to this specific soft claim in this specific game by Kira?
    Yes it is, forgot that one. But I won't push him for that.... Actually. Why not?
    -vote Magoroth
    ^^
    Ahh well, not really much pressure or at least I don't think it is.
    But I asked about your opinions on it. You only delivered "I forgot about that"
    I guess you said it's scummy, but idk... somehow just expected more in depth read...

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

I was talking about :
    *Walks Into Town Thinking* Im The Hero This Down Deserves & The One It Needs Right Now. Will Give My Full Review Of This Day. Once I Get Off Work. Im Sure I'll Pinpoint Someone Today. Thank You For Your Patience."
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. YOU ARE RIGHT!
    That means we have LITERALLY 3 VIGILANTE CLAIMS, LOL.
    Though one is unconfirmed softclaim and one other I just don't trust it's legit.

19. ISO #719

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. YOU ARE RIGHT!
    That means we have LITERALLY 3 VIGILANTE CLAIMS, LOL.
    Though one is unconfirmed softclaim and one other I just don't trust it's legit.
    If this is true then Distorted should definetly replace those 2 players as fast as possible to reduce the chance of Vigis shooting them just because they are not active. (Which, btw, i totally would as Vigi).

20. ISO #720

If this is true then Distorted should definetly replace those 2 players as fast as possible to reduce the chance of Vigis shooting them just because they are not active. (Which, btw, i totally would as Vigi).
    Wouldnt it be better for the Vigilantes to focus on the other Vigilante claims, as the chances of there being a liar among them is prety high? 3 vig claims so far, only 1 guaranteed and 2 more from the 3 random tribes...

21. ISO #721

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Raccoon View Post
    Wouldnt it be better for the Vigilantes to focus on the other Vigilante claims, as the chances of there being a liar among them is prety high? 3 vig claims so far, only 1 guaranteed and 2 more from the 3 random tribes...
    i changed my mind about vigis shooting and i think if i were one i would shoot tonight - because you don't know how much longer you have to live.

also u guys are jerks for wanting to lynch new players. its day 1 give them a break
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

22. ISO #722

Magoroth. I believe his Vigilante claim. He has been actively scumhunting, same vibe than from last game.
    The Ultimate Despair. Scumhunting actively. Protown posts. Still conspiracy theories against him, so don't put him too high, he could surprise us all.
    Lenneth. Aggressive, protown posts. New player. Hardly seeing him as a scum read.
    Gyrlander. Town point of view, town thoughts, town town town.

Scvmurderer. I believe 2 Hunters is likely. And he's being pro-town? Just unsure about that part, scvmurderer being protown is strange :P
    Naz. Fucking trash player but very probably citizen.
    Efekannn02. As I said I think he's a role I won't reveal.

Blinkskater. Unsure about that slot. Hard to read.
    Light_Yagami. How the fuck do you read that slot, seriously? Just silent as hell. If he keeps being silent he'll go down to scum.
    Numbertwo. Idk what to do with that guy.

Rocket Raccon. Why did he shitpost? Strange....
    CrunchySoul. Top scum read. Useless posts, really strange. Is he waiting for scum chat to get helped?

Im Currently At Work Will Review The Day Again Once I Get Home. Ty For Your Understanding

23. ISO #723

HMmm, ok. @Distorted - you should definetly replace that guy I think..

Are you refering to this specific soft claim in this specific game by Kira?

Ahh well, not really much pressure or at least I don't think it is.
    But I asked about your opinions on it. You only delivered "I forgot about that"
    I guess you said it's scummy, but idk... somehow just expected more in depth read...
    Lol when I got back I said I didn't like that.

24. ISO #724

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Raccoon View Post
    Wtf, no... DONT DO THAT PLS

25. ISO #725

Yep same here

26. ISO #726

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i changed my mind about vigis shooting and i think if i were one i would shoot tonight - because you don't know how much longer you have to live.

also u guys are jerks for wanting to lynch new players. its day 1 give them a break

NOTED.

27. ISO #727

[/COLOR]

NOTED.
    what are u even noting u idiot? that you're not a welcoming fm player? if i was new and got lynched d1 i wouldn't come back lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

Found it.
    Why did you quote this?

31. ISO #731

Also before I go back to work I soft claimed another town role as well.. Check my quotes from earlier in the day the answer is there.
    He said he softclaimed something earlier.

*Walks Into Town Thinking* Im The Hero This Down Deserves & The One It Needs Right Now. Will Give My Full Review Of This Day. Once I Get Off Work. Im Sure I'll Pinpoint Someone Today. Thank You For Your Patience.
    That can mean 'vigilante'.

@blinkskater IDK If I Trust That.. But Thanks For Your Thoughts.

I Suggest We Investigate My Leads... In The Chance We Skip The Lynch This Day.. Ill Know More Later...
    That can mean invest role claim.

32. ISO #732

Sounds more like a sheriff than vigi to me, but if one is lying I think its Mag, but that would be stupid because an invest role would easily confirm him....so I rly think he was claiming sheriff

33. ISO #733

what are u even noting u idiot? that you're not a welcoming fm player? if i was new and got lynched d1 i wouldn't come back lol
    If they're scum... you're next.

34. ISO #734

Also before I go back to work I soft claimed another town role as well.. Check my quotes from earlier in the day the answer is there.
    @Light_Yagami just tell us what it is, making us search is not helping town.

35. ISO #735

Sounds more like a sheriff than vigi to me, but if one is lying I think its Mag, but that would be stupid because an invest role would easily confirm him....so I rly think he was claiming sheriff
    I have same thoughts about Yagami's claim.

36. ISO #736

Sorry for off-topic post, but I just found a GREAT piece of WoW... Song of Elune!! Great for playing this =)

37. ISO #737

If they're scum... you're next.
    ok idiot nice fallacy

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Distorted players who have a night action and leave there house dont get poisioned if the said trapper visits them right?
    If the trapper uses MM ability, that is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Distorted , are languages other than English allowed? So, could I, for example, speak to MM in my garbled French? I'm asking for a friend
    Not this time =P

@Distorted , serious question now - if Doctor visits someone and Sheriff visits them the following night - would that somebody appear as 'Spirit' to the sheriff?
    Yes.

Yes. Read setup ^^ but @Distorted Does it show as Sprit the SAME night?
    No, only the next night

@Distorted , ​are we informed as to how a target died at night?
    Not at night, no.

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

Im Currently At Work Will Review The Day Again Once I Get Home. Ty For Your Understanding
    Im sorry, I must have not posted some of my comments in your world so that I confromed to your idea of scum. Or maybe your wrong, I pushed to have vigi do there job n1, otherwise were at risk as has been said. I am also new, which is shown under my profile tag on the left, I play like the mod is going and clearly that needs to change. But assuming and changing the facts dont seem sensible to me, even if Im not playing the mod.

42. ISO #742

For real, with poison being what it is its best for vigis to do their thing asap, even with the chance of a mistake. Otherwise they will likely imo become a problem in the chance one is lost before its used. Then again Im wrong /sarcasm

43. ISO #743

ermergurd they are participating, shut up and play u spoiled brat.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I've already said Im shooting magoroth tonight.
    Don't!!! You'll kill a townie for sure. Shoot Yagami instead.

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

-vote Magoroth
    ^^
    wasnt this the exact thing he argued after stating "Im only doing it to pressure the roles (votes maybe)"? I wondered if that was the standard style, and figured well we do that in mod, but Im learning now that this is not the case at all. Am I correct in this slow learning?

49. ISO #749

@Marshmallow Marshall , so I wonder - perhaps out of 4 inactives, like 3 are amongst all the inactive ones? Lenneth was off after I said he is a town read for me, almost as if to not damage his reputation. Rocket and Crynch are null reads just because close to no posts. Gryl is a null read too - we just hope she gets active Day2. At least she is up to the reading.
    thats annoying, you say we need to get to 10000 posts a day and then get pissy that brand new players arent posting to meet this.... how about, calm down and take a midol, im learning

50. ISO #750

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    wasnt this the exact thing he argued after stating "Im only doing it to pressure the roles (votes maybe)"? I wondered if that was the standard style, and figured well we do that in mod, but Im learning now that this is not the case at all. Am I correct in this slow learning?
    Dont worry about it, we have 3 vigi claims today. We lynch yagami and me and magoroth shoot each other proving the real vigi tonight. LETS DO THIS
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!