S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 58
Register

User Tag List

Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 3145
  1. ISO #2851

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    he has the same playstyle no matter what role he is. I have seen him play like this when he is scum too.
    for real, i literally put that in my damn first post of the day, efe is efe get used to it
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

2. ISO #2852

3. ISO #2853

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Which mean except if we know him really well, we can't know if he is scum or town, he is pretty much unreadable (at least for me).
    Anyway, he is not helping town and even if he would help town, we probably won't trust him... :x
    thats a pretty narrow view of efe, hes readable you just need to know him. hell tell the truth to you sometimes, just look for them through the funny and trollish stuff.
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

4. ISO #2854

And what? Only one person died N1, and N2...so what? wolves used strongman but Alpha didn't do shit?
    That doesn't make any sense. it's best to assume omega still have his shot and two dudes will be dead tonight.

You are all focus on naz but what about @CrunchySoul ? this dude is just doing nothing and almost not talking.

And what about @VolKov ?
    not my fault your blind as a fucking bat, go to the beginning of the game you quack

5. ISO #2855

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote Naz

IM MAD
    seems pedantic....

6. ISO #2856

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well Again Naz Did Act Kinda Suspicious When Voting And Un-Voting Efe Yesterday.

She Claimed Yo Have Followed My Logic. But Then Jumped On The Murderer Train..

Thats What Makes Me Suspect Naz.. But Efe Covered Murderers Lie About Shooting NumberTwo. By Claiming To Have Healed Numbertwo.

In That Instant I Believe Efe Was Trying To Grasp At A Straw To Prove Her Self Town.

Also, Blink Has Been Trying In Ernest To Convince Me That Efe Is Town.

Actually Everyone Has Been Saying SO..Everyone Said So Last Game And Were Wrong..

So You See.. You Guys Screwed This Up. Had Everyone Listened Day 1 We Would Be Damn Near Done With This Game..

But Nope I Dont Know What The Fuck Im Talking About..
    FINALLY!!! finally some meaty shit! thankyou, this is a pretty good analysis of this baby frolic imo, i do feel efe is town but at this point its either im right or im fucking insane, but he does play this way all the damn time yall know, it could be either way. maybe i should read into his posts only and see if i can find something im missing, shall do that after catching up. naz i feel is just playing the game, i dont get why the bash naz train is so active right now, but then again she has floundered ALLOT

7. ISO #2857

8. ISO #2858

9. ISO #2859

This day is giving me aids.
    better than d1 imo, then again that was a shitfest for me

10. ISO #2860

very constructive.
    True I'm sorry, i just got food poisoning from this Arabian place (got a kafta bowl with couscous), and its pissing me off cuz the food was really good. I shouldn't take that out on yall, I made this stupid long post beginning of day with all my stuff and then played till this girl I know came over and we went to get food. Then I bred her, which clearly means Im not online, then I slept, then class, and BINGO now Im here to participate again. Still got food poisoning though so I might be busy vomiting or some shit, hopefully not.

11. ISO #2861

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    FINALLY!!! finally some meaty shit! thankyou, this is a pretty good analysis of this baby frolic imo, i do feel efe is town but at this point its either im right or im fucking insane, but he does play this way all the damn time yall know, it could be either way. maybe i should read into his posts only and see if i can find something im missing, shall do that after catching up. naz i feel is just playing the game, i dont get why the bash naz train is so active right now, but then again she has floundered ALLOT
    Ruuuuude@!!
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #2862

7 members 10 guests browsing...wtf???
    I'm at the pool u jelly???
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #2863

14. ISO #2864

15. ISO #2865

16. ISO #2866

Yeah, slow vote on Naz as well. This is not the mod, this is not a valid argument. The day has 48 hours, not 1,5 minutes. This is a game of slow decisions.
    I know I was just being ironic and edgey. Still waiting on information, I've stated my thoughts and I'm at 50/50 but leaning towards number2.
    Waiting for n2 to come back to hear more from him. Either way he or naz needs to die at the end of this. Now's a good time to take note who voted the other party

17. ISO #2867

18. ISO #2868

19. ISO #2869

20. ISO #2870

21. ISO #2871

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Naz im making an iso on you pre MM death its crazy how much work is involved no wonder i never do it @naz
    Nothing's changed baby boiiii, this ain't no Gaga game

22. ISO #2872

Then i wil make one post mms death, then #2
    You should have done numbertwo first since he only has like 5 posts lol

23. ISO #2873

Naz im making an iso on you pre MM death its crazy how much work is involved no wonder i never do it @naz
    Also imagine how i felt when making an iso with a locked thread of mag n1 just to find him dead the next day

24. ISO #2874

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Also imagine how i felt when making an iso with a locked thread of mag n1 just to find him dead the next day
    i think i know how you feel i left my laptop open, strategically placed it on the couch told the wife make sure nobody touches this i have to finish working on it when i get back, came back to a moved laptop on the home screen, i say wtf shes like what i just moved it i didnt touch nothing...she fucking hit the button on the side that restarts it im fucking livid right now that was an hours worth of work just getting the POSTS together, i havn't even started to comment on them

25. ISO #2875

i think i know how you feel i left my laptop open, strategically placed it on the couch told the wife make sure nobody touches this i have to finish working on it when i get back, came back to a moved laptop on the home screen, i say wtf shes like what i just moved it i didnt touch nothing...she fucking hit the button on the side that restarts it im fucking livid right now that was an hours worth of work just getting the POSTS together, i havn't even started to comment on them
    she also fucking claims i just moved it to sit down when theres a 2 spots on a 3 person couch available and a fucking 2 seat loveseat, she must have saw the name Naz....

26. ISO #2876

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    I know I was just being ironic and edgey. Still waiting on information, I've stated my thoughts and I'm at 50/50 but leaning towards number2.
    Waiting for n2 to come back to hear more from him. Either way he or naz needs to die at the end of this. Now's a good time to take note who voted the other party
    how many times can trapper poison people?

27. ISO #2877

28. ISO #2878

29. ISO #2879

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    lol, i'll start again but i'm going to do POST MM's death NAZ, Because Pre MM's death was mainly me townreading naz HARD, yeah there were a lot of insults flying around, and naz rage coming in full force, but IMO that rage was deserved, because I have felt the same exact way before with both MM and Ozy, the rage i believe is NAI tho because town or scum i believe we would see naz rage.

30. ISO #2880

So, ive reached a conclusion. Follow me on this one efe is the trapper was healed n rbd by numbertwo. Grylander is the alpha rbd by mm. That means numbertwo is seconday doctor. This is my theory because nobody died last night to the wolves. Making naz the cons in my opinion. This makes the most sense

31. ISO #2881

32. ISO #2882

So, ive reached a conclusion. Follow me on this one efe is the trapper was healed n rbd by numbertwo. Grylander is the alpha rbd by mm. That means numbertwo is seconday doctor. This is my theory because nobody died last night to the wolves. Making naz the cons in my opinion. This makes the most sense
    How did MM die of poison if trapperb was rb......

33. ISO #2883

lmfao blink, idk which post to reply to but I'm sorry 😂😂😂 ur wifey knows my name..??? lmaoooo

34. ISO #2884

And Magoroth died to a wolf n1 and TUD died to a wolf last night, wtf are u smoking lmao

35. ISO #2885

36. ISO #2886

We have to lynch a wolf tonight to have a chance
    Then lynch numbertwo, he is not doc. He did not visit anyone last night. If you guys lynch me today my last will is "I told u so"

37. ISO #2887

i don't think so, ur snap name was different i dont think she can put 2+2 together but im pissd still 0_0
    she never listens when you're on voice chat?:ninja:

38. ISO #2888

Lol they're literally lynching him because he is my scum buddy, so even if he flips scum they're gonna go after me tomorrow. Lenneth hasn't actually been reading, he has only read the beginning of the thread.
    I haven't read TUD s iso yet I have a gigantic headache lol. Rip MM, curious to see what he flips. This could mean Gyrlander might die soon too.
    Lenneth is lining up lynched without reading which is scummy as fuck to me.
    -vote lenneth
    that's the cit that can die today as far as I'm concerned.
    I'll read everything from when I was asleep later lolol only blink liked the pics of my dog♡
    Ok so here we see naz throwing a vote at lennith which i agree with
    I thought Scvs lie was protown but if I read it am convinced maybe I'll lynch, even though these noobs are tunnel visioned and clearly bad at making reads if after all I've done they still think I'm scum.
    You have put it in a lot of effort, and i can see you as scum not putting in that amount of effort, but i know you have learned a lot and play far better then when you first started so mayb?
    Then why do you think I'm scum? ALONE, meaning other reasons than being scv scummate. Why not lnch me first and if I flip scum go for scv?
    + Town points
    Y'all notice that after I claimed tud is scum he is trying to be like "no u" - who else has he called scum yet?
    Uh me, SCV, MM, that i know of
    I could also go for a crunchy lynch today and put that poor guy out of his misery. He might not be around for EoDs to come and vote
    mentions an afk lynch instead of a replace
    fuck it
    i'm gonna be gone all day so let me play like lenneth and TUD

lets lynch scv if it gives us so much information, we just need a lynch today.

If SCV flip scum ==> We should lynch naz, then blink (according to what I think right now)
    If SCV flip town ==> We should lynch TUD, then Lenneth (according to what I think right now)
    Hmm so SCV scum me and u get lynched naz? seems like you knew he wasnt scum:Town SCV TUD and Lennith are scum, well TuD was town and Lennith pops up again(i still agree)
    do you guys want me to put him at L1 so someone can hammer him and we end the day now? distorted isn't awake, so he isn't gonna post roles for another 5.5 hours
    imo don't ask to put someone on L1 + scummy points, getting someone else to hammer pushes more of the blame on them than you
    after all the things i pointed out that hurts mafia, and all the ways i've been helping out, they're either really bad at forming reads and playing mafia or they're just scum

if i haven't shown them i'm town after all that then there's literally nothing else i can do lol
    You did point out a lot of good information, however you failed to mention the strongman kill untill IMO a pivotal point in the day
    i was never 100% behind scv lol
    you obviously weren't reading

i do TRUST him though, because he is one of the few players in this game that i've played with so i know his meta somewhat
    Fairly scummy to say kind of like playing both sides IMO, "i trust scv....but i will lynch him if i have to
    lmfao TUD is literally so bad at this game, he would lynch a townie again, good job

anyway, i need last wills from the TPR claims, i want to see what the person i followed last night says, it was very curious what their night action was
    wants information on who did what last night, possibly waiting for someone to say something that didnt really make sense or she had a possible argument lined up for? Questionable
    oh YEAH GUYS HUR DUR SCV WAS TOWN LETS LYNCH LENNETH DURRR
    -vote lenneth
    ayy there's lenneth again, played of as an LoL vote(beginning to see some sort of lenneth pattern here)
    he used his flawless logic skills and said if scv flipped scum to lynch me next; so i countered his amazing argument w/if scv flips town to lynch him next
    Seems like it could be staged possibly?
    his strategy was good, you guys just sheeped with scum
    so the SCV train was scum driven?
    @Distorted if mafia uses strong man kill, does vigi gun still go off?
    hmm there's the strongman kill mention
    we don't have scv anymore because of tud, that's why i blame him. but i went to numbertwo's house last night he didn't fucking visit anyone?
    pointing the blame to one individual is wrong, there were more involved then just TuD. #2 Didnt visit anyone!
    -vote numbertwo

shitty doc if i say so myself

he might have been trapper and i'm probably gonna die from poison
    Why would a trapper claim doc, sheepsaysmeep wouldn't even do that
    i wouldn't have mentioned agent was in game
    i wouldn't have mentioned that distorted forgot to put town needs to kill trapper
    i wouldn't have been keeping track of role claims and visits
    i wouldn't have done a lot of things i did to help town, how dare u
    It seemed like with your late late claim you were waiting to see if the coast was clear for you to claim detective =\
    for all i know, you're consig blink.
    Oh now i'm consig?
    Right because the doctor knows what my role is. You didn't visit anyone last night.
    the back and forth with #2
    Because you're not confirmed. Mafia could have killed Mag using strongman.
    the strongman mention again
    Now that TUD was the real sheriff, I think blink is consig wolf
    So TuD flipping town confirmed me as consig..........NO
    Because you didn't visit anyone last night. Mafia would have done action.
    More back and forth
    If I'm mafia detective, why would I lie about visiting you lol
    Who else did I visit
    You're caught in your lie
    i don't think you're lieing about visiting him
    "Worry about the trapper later because its me"
    So he's confirmed trapper in your eyes? IMO only mafia would be worried about trapper atm, if anything at this point in the game the trapper would be helping town
    So no one cares about this, it's how number 2 is not doc and I'm not lying. I can't play at work today, my boss is here today and I have lots of work so if you want to turbo lynch me, gg town loses. Always happens when turbo lynch. Bye
    i don't know how this Confirms him or not We dont know if mafia has even used strongman kill, and why would they use it on n1?
    idk why n2 wants to lynch me so bad if he poisoned me. he probably truly thinks I'm going to flip mafia so you will believe him
    hmm, as trapper I would be thinking exactly what you just said
    You didn't know he was visiting gyr if you used MM mode there, and gyr got healed. You need to make it seem like you're doc. My arguments make sense, you're just desperate.
    I Myself would probally have claimed doc as Trapper, but that is not low level play and would take some luck and lots of skill to pull off, i havnt had much time this game so maybe i would have just claimed cit for convience if i were trapper meh.
    OH FUCK WAIT ALPHA SHOWS UP AS INACTIVE CITIZEN OMG HE COULD BE ALPHA FUUUUCK
    you've said a lot of brilliant shit and this just happens to dawn on you?
    I didn't vote for SCV because that lie was so protown. He knew he would get lynched for lying, so he wouldn't pull that stunt as mafia, and especially not as trapper.
    I agree with this 100% and have stated it in the past
    He can't be alpha because someone died to mafia last night and numbertwo had no night action. So is he the best lynch today? No, but it will reveal his as not doctor , that i can guarantee you.
    O_O
    Here's what happened:

N1 mafia uses strongman kill to kill Magoroth because he threatened to shoot at random and was possibly going to get a doc heal.

Efe was never shot and numbertwo uses this opportunity to claim doc. A good claim, since town wants doc alive.

I am detective and followed n2 last night and he had no night action, because he is alpha and shows as inactive citizen .

I have to go now but if anyone has any other theories I'm all ears.
    Ok Now he's alpha? Who are his Teamates and why? based on voting patterns and interactions
    #TeamTown
    Lamist, but i do it as town all the town so i approve
    I just really don't believe all the TPR claims when I know I'm town detective.
    2 ppl you've claimed to be scum #2 and myself both TPRS Ahemm

i'm unsure of where i stand i guess i'll get started on #2's O_O i have a headache

39. ISO #2889

You have put it in a lot of effort, and i can see you as scum not putting in that amount of effort, but i know you have learned a lot and play far better then when you first started so mayb?

Hmm so SCV scum me and u get lynched naz? seems like you knew he wasnt scum:Town SCV TUD and Lennith are scum, well TuD was town and Lennith pops up again(i still agree)

imo don't ask to put someone on L1 + scummy points, getting someone else to hammer pushes more of the blame on them than you

You did point out a lot of good information, however you failed to mention the strongman kill untill IMO a pivotal point in the day

Fairly scummy to say kind of like playing both sides IMO, "i trust scv....but i will lynch him if i have to

wants information on who did what last night, possibly waiting for someone to say something that didnt really make sense or she had a possible argument lined up for? Questionable

ayy there's lenneth again, played of as an LoL vote(beginning to see some sort of lenneth pattern here)

It seemed like with your late late claim you were waiting to see if the coast was clear for you to claim detective =\

Oh now i'm consig?

More back and forth

So he's confirmed trapper in your eyes? IMO only mafia would be worried about trapper atm, if anything at this point in the game the trapper would be helping town

i don't know how this Confirms him or not We dont know if mafia has even used strongman kill, and why would they use it on n1?

I Myself would probally have claimed doc as Trapper, but that is not low level play and would take some luck and lots of skill to pull off, i havnt had much time this game so maybe i would have just claimed cit for convience if i were trapper meh.

O_O

Ok Now he's alpha? Who are his Teamates and why? based on voting patterns and interactions

i'm unsure of where i stand i guess i'll get started on #2's O_O i have a headache
    I get called scum constantly every game so you saying i'm scum doesn't tilt me to want to vote you i can still think things through logically and give you a fair ISO i tried keeping out most of your NAI rage comments i hope i did ok

40. ISO #2890

41. ISO #2891

Oh now i'm consig?

More back and forth

O_O

thanks for the fucking headache

42. ISO #2892

43. ISO #2893

"Who the Fook is this guy"
    im muthafuckin crunchysoul!

44. ISO #2894

ok boo...thank u for ur time + effort i really appreciate it. can u please look at numbertwo's post and tell me where he's done anything besides LOL UR WRONG UR MAFIA since i've accused him??? any ideas he's offered, any contributions? or he's just been coasting with his doc claim.

anyway in response.
    i mentioned an afk lynch because there was like 1 hour left by EoD, you think distorted (who was passed out) would have replaced an afk and that person be here in time to help contribute? fuck no, try again babe.

i pointed out strongman kill first thing d3 after trying to figure out what the fuk could be going on.

i didn't even wait for TPRs to claim what they did, i just went ahead and revealed my information.

no shit i was waiting until late to claim det, i felt like if i claimed det d1 i would have either been killed by mafia or blamed as Agent role. i was waiting for someone else to try to claim det so i could find a scum, but there were so many other tpr claims it was like what the fuck.

mafia would NOT be worried about trapper since all 3 of them are alive and they can literally shoot the trapper at night (which heals all mafias of poison and mafias ONLY)

and yeah, it jus so happened to dawn on me because it was 7 am and i was thinking - what if he isn't trapper? why didn't he do a night action as a doc? and it dawned on me that alpha wolf shows up as citizen w/no action, but like, the whole time i was thinking Efe was alpha.

i have to go back through the voting patterns , it was something i told myself this morning to do now that i'm home and can look on the computer, instead of my phone (which is annoying as fuck to play FM on)

anyway thanks for convienently losing your pro-town naz post, spending 2 hours on trying to scum paint me but it kinda looks like backfire. stay tuned for my "who is on n2's team post" after i go through his voting patterns.

45. ISO #2895

There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 9 guests)

U ASSHOLES SHOW URSELVES

anyways - if i was mafia i would have claimed cit

46. ISO #2896

detective claim is such an obvious agent claim, i wouldn't be that obvious. theres a confirmed sheriff, tehy would have found me no matter what i claimed

47. ISO #2897

ok boo...thank u for ur time + effort i really appreciate it. can u please look at numbertwo's post and tell me where he's done anything besides LOL UR WRONG UR MAFIA since i've accused him??? any ideas he's offered, any contributions? or he's just been coasting with his doc claim.

anyway in response.
    i mentioned an afk lynch because there was like 1 hour left by EoD, you think distorted (who was passed out) would have replaced an afk and that person be here in time to help contribute? fuck no, try again babe.

i pointed out strongman kill first thing d3 after trying to figure out what the fuk could be going on.

i didn't even wait for TPRs to claim what they did, i just went ahead and revealed my information.

no shit i was waiting until late to claim det, i felt like if i claimed det d1 i would have either been killed by mafia or blamed as Agent role. i was waiting for someone else to try to claim det so i could find a scum, but there were so many other tpr claims it was like what the fuck.

mafia would NOT be worried about trapper since all 3 of them are alive and they can literally shoot the trapper at night (which heals all mafias of poison and mafias ONLY)

and yeah, it jus so happened to dawn on me because it was 7 am and i was thinking - what if he isn't trapper? why didn't he do a night action as a doc? and it dawned on me that alpha wolf shows up as citizen w/no action, but like, the whole time i was thinking Efe was alpha.

i have to go back through the voting patterns , it was something i told myself this morning to do now that i'm home and can look on the computer, instead of my phone (which is annoying as fuck to play FM on)

anyway thanks for convienently losing your pro-town naz post, spending 2 hours on trying to scum paint me but it kinda looks like backfire. stay tuned for my "who is on n2's team post" after i go through his voting patterns.
    i'm sorry that you think i conviently think i lost the other one.. and that I left out all your insults and bashing

48. ISO #2898

it's so fucking impossible to find scum team when the rest of the living players are fucking afk/have extremely low posts/minimal interactions

but i think its (hear me out blink) numbertwo + efe (agent) + blink (consig) // or replace blink with a citizen claim that isn't gyrlander, i have been fishy of lenneth.

i think efe is scum because he is just trying a new thing where he's literally rubbing it in your face and you're not gonna even lynch him because You Underestimate Him and he can't wait to rub it in your face postgame

anyway, here we go.

If im a vigilante i will shoot efekann
    If im a sheriff i will check blink
    if im a doctor i will heal efekann
    if im a detective i will follow TUD
    i feel like here we have soft buddying...

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Wait why would you heal/kill efe? lol
    i can obviously only do one of those things. lol.

Maybe i think he is a tpr or maybe i think he is a scum.
    like...is this not fishy as fuck to anyone else ?

Did i missread or do we have 3 vigilante claimers??
    getting nervous...alpha has final say in kills, so he probably wanted a hard-claimed vigi dead as fuck (use strongman kill)

I have already stated that i think the mafia team have their votes on me now.

I think its very suspicious that efe wants to lynch me even after its confirmed that i saved him. Could he be alpha?
    bussing teammate

-vote Naz
    lol the only fucking vote i could find

im still convinced that scvmurderer is the right lynch for today. He probably made a scum gambit in order to get me misslynched and then he could just claim that he made a citizen gambit and maybe get away with it tomorrow.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    and this one

naz is confirmed mafia. can we lynch him/her instead?
    idk this guy fucking sucks at this game he has like 52 posts

role list :

Shaman (White Mage) - MM
    Hunter (Vigilant) - Mag
    Spiritualist (Sheriff) - TUD
    Random Tribesman - me (det)

Random Tribesman - blink claim sheriff
    Random Tribesman - citizen claim
    Tribesman (Citizen) - scvmurderer
    Tribesman (Citizen) - efekann, kira, gyrlander, crunchysoul, volkov, lenneth
    Tribesman (Citizen) -

Trapper

there only 3, maybe 4, fucking citizen slots (given blink is really a tpr) and 6 claims.
    the mafia scummates have to be in there (if blink isn't scum - which i want to believe, but am feeling less and less)
    1 cit claim is def. a trapper

anyway
    sudjfsjfgoijwq3t[i9t[we9rigrefgfregfrefgesfdgdfgb
    like i said theres no fucking interactions with all these dam afk / low pos count ppl

49. ISO #2899

i'm sorry that you think i conviently think i lost the other one.. and that I left out all your insults and bashing
    i like thats all u have to say to that lol

50. ISO #2900