Register

User Tag List

Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 3145
  1. ISO #2701

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote blinkskater

I'm really confident with this vote. Blink has been scum-read by people that know him better such as MM who are now dead and has used TuD "where was Gyrlander at the end of EoD (when you early lynched Scv)" to pressure me.

Now I need to go to school but I promise to read the game better when I get back.
    Omgus much?

2. ISO #2702

3. ISO #2703

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i wouldn't have mentioned agent was in game
    i wouldn't have mentioned that distorted forgot to put town needs to kill trapper
    i wouldn't have been keeping track of role claims and visits
    i wouldn't have done a lot of things i did to help town, how dare u
    Hmm you waitied so long to claim, if i were mafia i wouldnt want to claim det unless it was a solo claim and killing the trapper is also pro mafia +pro town, but you keeping track of things is pro town, and i do get a genuine feeling from your posts, but am i to trusting on you because i like you...?possibly, there is a disturbance in the force

4. ISO #2704

5. ISO #2705

Okey, just analysing this makes me doubt about your N1. I would expect you to say N1- Rocket Racoon instead of Volkov and... Why would you check him instead of the players you doubted the most? Why would you check a guy that was going to be replaced and actually got replaced?
    Because when that was a mystery slot imo an afk that gets replaced has been the center of controversey in previous games, the hasty replace and numerous people calling for a replace gave me scum vibes off the slot so i checked it and racoon isnt in the game so saying volkov correct imo

6. ISO #2706

7. ISO #2707

8. ISO #2708

9. ISO #2709

10. ISO #2710

11. ISO #2711

12. ISO #2712

13. ISO #2713

14. ISO #2714

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Fact That Efe Voted Murderer To Be Lynched. Is What Makes Me Suspect Him.. Was Over Joyed At The Opportunity...
    I don't know, Efe look so obvious that I can't believe him being scum... If we were in the mod, i would believe he is jester...
    He actualy said long before the lynch that he will hammer SCV if he have the opportunity.

15. ISO #2715

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I don't know, Efe look so obvious that I can't believe him being scum... If we were in the mod, i would believe he is jester...
    He actualy said long before the lynch that he will hammer SCV if he have the opportunity.
    he has the same playstyle no matter what role he is. I have seen him play like this when he is scum too.

16. ISO #2716

17. ISO #2717

18. ISO #2718

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    he has the same playstyle no matter what role he is. I have seen him play like this when he is scum too.
    Which mean except if we know him really well, we can't know if he is scum or town, he is pretty much unreadable (at least for me).
    Anyway, he is not helping town and even if he would help town, we probably won't trust him... :x

19. ISO #2719

lol, you are not a detective. Why are you comitting suicide???

-vote Naz

I actually healed you last night becouse the sheriff claimers would just be roleblocked if i visited any of them.
    Right because the doctor knows what my role is. You didn't visit anyone last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

20. ISO #2720

and why would you even follow the confirmed doctor? Your action as a detective makes no sense
    Because you're not confirmed. Mafia could have killed Mag using strongman.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

21. ISO #2721

-vote blinkskater

I'm really confident with this vote. Blink has been scum-read by people that know him better such as MM who are now dead and has used TuD "where was Gyrlander at the end of EoD (when you early lynched Scv)" to pressure me.

Now I need to go to school but I promise to read the game better when I get back.
    Now that TUD was the real sheriff, I think blink is consig wolf

22. ISO #2722

23. ISO #2723

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Omgus much?
    "OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you."

Incorrect. I have proven your only argument against me that you have pronunciated is wrong and have explained why I voted you ( I have even made extra several posts). I'm voting Naz because her NA doesn't make any ducking sense.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

24. ISO #2724

yeah, i want to know why he/she accuses me of being trapper and nothing else.
    Because you didn't visit anyone last night. Mafia would have done action.

25. ISO #2725

becouse she is lying about following me obviously.
    If I'm mafia detective, why would I lie about visiting you lol
    Who else did I visit
    You're caught in your lie

26. ISO #2726

Alpha Wolf-Efekann
    Beta Wolf-crunchy
    Omega Wolf-Naz
    Shaman-Numbertwo
    Spiritualist/trapper-Blink
    Tribesman/trapper-Volkov
    Tribesman/trapper-Gyrlander
    Tribesman/trapper-Lenneth
    Tribesman/trapper-Light

I have figured it out. We should lynch a mafia member today and then worry about the trapper.
    "Worry about the trapper later because its me"

27. ISO #2727

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    It follows Order of Operations; so no.
    So no one cares about this, it's how number 2 is not doc and I'm not lying. I can't play at work today, my boss is here today and I have lots of work so if you want to turbo lynch me, gg town loses. Always happens when turbo lynch. Bye

28. ISO #2728

29. ISO #2729

idk why n2 wants to lynch me so bad if he poisoned me. he probably truly thinks I'm going to flip mafia so you will believe him

30. ISO #2730

the fact that you even think the trapper is a priority makes it even more obvious that you are mafia.
    Mafia is solid right now, alpha is untouchable, they don't care about trapper when trapper isn't NI

31. ISO #2731

32. ISO #2732

Why the hell would i claim doctor if im the trapper? Im going to die tonight becouse of it.
    You were going to doc chain with mm

33. ISO #2733

34. ISO #2734

Scvmurderer (6 [L-0]): blinkskater, Efekannn02, VolKov, Numbertwo, The Ultimate Despair, Lenneth

naz (3 [L-2]):
    Light_Yagami, Numbertwo, Gyrlander

Interesting, naz didn't vote for SCV. Number2 voted against SCV and kira/gyrlander didn't vote for SCV.
    So two people who are more likely town want to lynch naz who is also likely town.

I dont think number2 can be the Alpha, which mean if he is wolf, he should have a NA but according to naz, he didn't do shit last night...

35. ISO #2735

i would know if he was poisoned if i was the trapper, lol. Your arguments makes no sense.
    You didn't know he was visiting gyr if you used MM mode there, and gyr got healed. You need to make it seem like you're doc. My arguments make sense, you're just desperate.

36. ISO #2736

Scvmurderer (6 [L-0]): blinkskater, Efekannn02, VolKov, Numbertwo, The Ultimate Despair, Lenneth

naz (3 [L-2]):
    Light_Yagami, Numbertwo, Gyrlander

Interesting, naz didn't vote for SCV. Number2 voted against SCV and kira/gyrlander didn't vote for SCV.
    So two people who are more likely town want to lynch naz who is also likely town.

I dont think number2 can be the Alpha, which mean if he is wolf, he should have a NA but according to naz, he didn't do shit last night...
    I didn't vote for SCV because that lie was so protown. He knew he would get lynched for lying, so he wouldn't pull that stunt as mafia, and especially not as trapper.

He can't be alpha because someone died to mafia last night and numbertwo had no night action. So is he the best lynch today? No, but it will reveal his as not doctor , that i can guarantee you.

37. ISO #2737

OH FUCK WAIT ALPHA SHOWS UP AS INACTIVE CITIZEN OMG HE COULD BE ALPHA FUUUUCK

38. ISO #2738

LOLOLOL MY VOTE IS NOT FUCKING MOVING NOW

39. ISO #2739

Here's what happened:

N1 mafia uses strongman kill to kill Magoroth because he threatened to shoot at random and was possibly going to get a doc heal.

Efe was never shot and numbertwo uses this opportunity to claim doc. A good claim, since town wants doc alive.

I am detective and followed n2 last night and he had no night action, because he is alpha and shows as inactive citizen .

I have to go now but if anyone has any other theories I'm all ears.

40. ISO #2740

Here's what happened:

N1 mafia uses strongman kill to kill Magoroth because he threatened to shoot at random and was possibly going to get a doc heal.

Efe was never shot and numbertwo uses this opportunity to claim doc. A good claim, since town wants doc alive.

I am detective and followed n2 last night and he had no night action, because he is alpha and shows as inactive citizen .

Except I don't think being killed by alpha or omega won't rb the guy, so Mag actualy really shot Efe.
    The only exception about if Mag changed his mind, didn't shot and didn' t update his lw. But I don't think we can take that into consideration in our strategy.

41. ISO #2741

Except I don't think being killed by alpha or omega won't rb the guy, so Mag actualy really shot Efe.
    The only exception about if Mag changed his mind, didn't shot and didn' t update his lw. But I don't think we can take that into consideration in our strategy.
    that would make magoroth unreliable in fm
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #2742

43. ISO #2743

44. ISO #2744

You're not paying attention . Look at order of operations or whatever its called.

45. ISO #2745

Here's what happened:

'Efe was never shot'
    I talked about that part of what you said.

If I am not paying attention, feel free to correct me.

46. ISO #2746

So no one cares about this, it's how number 2 is not doc and I'm not lying. I can't play at work today, my boss is here today and I have lots of work so if you want to turbo lynch me, gg town loses. Always happens when turbo lynch. Bye
    Why would Mafia use strongman N1?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

47. ISO #2747

48. ISO #2748

49. ISO #2749

50. ISO #2750

Why would Mafia use strongman N1?
    Because he either threatened to shoot a mafia (he threatened everyone), or they were afraid of doc healing him since he outed himself. Also whenever omega dies they don't get to use strong man.

I was scum when i replaced sheepsaysmeep and in a game during beginning of Feb with Distorted and someone else. Can't remember the name of it