Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2197
  1. ISO #1901
    Ganelon

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    blink or fielz - thats who I wanna push today. MM i believe is legitimately busy; i dont see pushing that "i cant be on right now" as something he would do, cuz thats lacking Morals of FM, beyond just being a lady GaGa....
    I think his alignment switched. Still it doesn't explain why he acted like a moron on d1

2. ISO #1902

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    He wasn't exactly 'quick' to save me from a Lynch, he was the one who started the Lynch train on me in the first place
    It may not have been quick to you since you panicked alot, but he pretty much did as soon as he came, and was quick to divert lynches from me into Hybrid too

3. ISO #1903

4. ISO #1904

-vote distorted

he just dm'd this to me on discord guys

its him irl
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #1905

6. ISO #1906

7. ISO #1907

there was only 1 evil at that time - redirecting votes has no meaning D1
    I'm only talking for saving someone from being center of attention. Reasoning for that may have been different but it's something you do each game multiple times and you do it well. that's partly why you're seen as a manipulator. People know you'll be diverting lynches and they can't stop you doing that. That's what makes you a good scum too, beside your wifom strategies

8. ISO #1908
    Ganelon

actually. @Magoroth what do you think on a fielz lynch today then?
    I'm all for a Dist/Fiel/Blink Lynch today

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

-vote blinkskater

he actually knows my meta a lot better than he is leading on to be. His alignment either switched, or was never town.
    thats why he made that bet with me is because he knew i wouldn't get lynched

-vote blinkskater

i'm literally btwn you two

President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915
    Ganelon

@Efekannn02 this lynch shall prove your failness as a decider.
    I don't want to lose you If you're town on one hand, and on the other if you're town I'm afraid of being converted tonight

16. ISO #1916

I don't want to lose you If you're town on one hand, and on the other if you're town I'm afraid of being converted tonight
    eh i bet being recruited would be more fun sharing a permenant daychat and actually KNOWING what is going on in this game lol so I wouldent fear it too much.

17. ISO #1917

the answer is to vote blink

18. ISO #1918

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

-vote blinkskater

I'm in the same boat atm. Distorted is a better town asset than Blink though. But then a converted Distorted is a dangerous scum asset :/
    Both have an important opportunity cost

19. ISO #1919
    Ganelon

eh i bet being recruited would be more fun sharing a permenant daychat and actually KNOWING what is going on in this game lol so I wouldent fear it too much.
    ...I was actually considering that as well.

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I'm in the same boat atm. Distorted is a better town asset than Blink though. But then a converted Distorted is a dangerous scum asset :/
    Both have an important opportunity cost
    so what is the strategy? kill off towns we dont want to get culted? then lynch me

25. ISO #1925

26. ISO #1926
    Ganelon

plzkill blink.

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

29. ISO #1929
    Ganelon

nah i would prolly look at MM and rata......... i really have no fking idea so dont take my words heavily in this.
    I think blink is fan and MM/Rata are gaga

30. ISO #1930

so what is the strategy? kill off towns we dont want to get culted? then lynch me

As Numbertwo was saying earlier (AND I AM SAYING THIS IS WHAT NUMBERTWO WAS SAYING AND ABSOLUTELY NOT ME) we could not lynch and see who flips scum tomorrow morning. That way we minimize our losses. But that's obviously not a valid strategy every day and I feel would not work twice. That's still a possibility

31. ISO #1931

but if naz is having a feeling between me and blink - u can bet ill prolly be lined up tomorrow if blink is town.
    because rata, efekannn, MM = all want to lynch me. Blink flips town, now naz will want to lynch me. That's 4 people instantly tomorrow who want to lynch me. Even if blink is a follower, now ill be accused of staging this. Him being gaga is the only way thatl clear me, but at that point it doesnt matter anymore. lol

32. ISO #1932
    Ganelon

As Numbertwo was saying earlier (AND I AM SAYING THIS IS WHAT NUMBERTWO WAS SAYING AND ABSOLUTELY NOT ME) we could not lynch and see who flips scum tomorrow morning. That way we minimize our losses. But that's obviously not a valid strategy every day and I feel would not work twice. That's still a possibility
    I would not be suiciding in that case :P

33. ISO #1933
    Ganelon

because rata, efekannn, MM = all want to lynch me. Blink flips town, now naz will want to lynch me. That's 4 people instantly tomorrow who want to lynch me. Even if blink is a follower, now ill be accused of staging this. Him being gaga is the only way thatl clear me, but at that point it doesnt matter anymore. lol
    Blink is 100% fan I think

34. ISO #1934

Even if they want to you can convince them not to, that's not like tomorrow will end as soon as day comes and poof you're turbolynched

35. ISO #1935

Even if they want to you can convince them not to, that's not like tomorrow will end as soon as day comes and poof you're turbolynched
    hmm @Fielzanks there a reason u dont want blink on L-1? I thought u were just talking about how hard it is to pressure and get people to L-1.....

36. ISO #1936

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

bih

did i say anywhere "if blink flips town get distorted tomorrow" ?

no

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940
    Ganelon

true...
    ok guys imma peace out for today. g'd night, im keeping my vote on blink

41. ISO #1941

bih

did i say anywhere "if blink flips town get distorted tomorrow" ?

no

-vote blinkskater

I just took that as an implication - and also it helps prevent me from being converted =P

42. ISO #1942

hmm @Fielzanks there a reason u dont want blink on L-1? I thought u were just talking about how hard it is to pressure and get people to L-1.....
    I'll do it, didn't see he was at L-2 I thought he was at L-3.
    But that's partly because if I hesitate between you and him and you're leading a lynch against him where he's not on you or even logged at all... seems opportunistic y'see?

43. ISO #1943
    Ganelon

I'll do it, didn't see he was at L-2 I thought he was at L-3.
    But that's partly because if I hesitate between you and him and you're leading a lynch against him where he's not on you or even logged at all... seems opportunistic y'see?

Just kill someone please

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

I just took that as an implication - and also it helps prevent me from being converted =P
    dats da diffference btwn me n all you nerds

what a blink lynch tells me:

hopefully he's gaga and its gg

if he's fan...literally i have no idea what to do next because he didn't really vote anyone today

if he's hater...then i better not fucking get converted tonight

i'm out of gifs now =(

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948
    Ganelon

49. ISO #1949
    Ganelon

Also, pressuring someone afk at 90min of EoD seems like pointless pressuring, you're trying to bandwagon my vote on him
    Just kill already, I wanna see his role flip

50. ISO #1950