S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 38
Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 2197
  1. ISO #1851

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I Will Personally Guilty Anybody Who Reaches L-1. How's That For Convincing? Also I Tell You That Gaga Is Someone Who Doesn't Think You're A Good Player Or Who Tried To Put You In Your Place:

Marshmallow - he said that shit about 'I'm town reading Efekannn this game' at a time where I couldn't really tell apart his meta... so is MM some kind of Nostradamus or something, it looks like he predicts the future.
    Efekannn is actually my only town read because I cannot fathom the possibility of him being Gaga and no Gaga would convert someone who said they weren't suiciding because she would want atleast 1 suicide from her fan

2. ISO #1852

I Will Personally Guilty Anybody Who Reaches L-1. How's That For Convincing? Also I Tell You That Gaga Is Someone Who Doesn't Think You're A Good Player Or Who Tried To Put You In Your Place:

Marshmallow - he said that shit about 'I'm town reading Efekannn this game' at a time where I couldn't really tell apart his meta... so is MM some kind of Nostradamus or something, it looks like he predicts the future.
    nice one it will make a competition to the efe post trying to convince myself on you
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #1853

4. ISO #1854

5. ISO #1855
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    There's no possibility of him being fan as is and the possibility of him being Gaga means we all have lost because I truly believe he's town based on how I read him day 1
    =P@Distorted!!!!crocodile dundee > you

6. ISO #1856
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I think blink was recruited N1

If blink is gaga I bet u Naz was recruited N1 =P lol
    if blink is fan I bet it's MM. Can someone go search for their interactions today please, I'm way too tired for that lol

7. ISO #1857

8. ISO #1858

9. ISO #1859

I think blink was recruited N1

If blink is gaga I bet u Naz was recruited N1 =P lol
    if blink is gaga ur wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

10. ISO #1860
    Ganelon

I will follow your vote on anyone except mag. just because after today I feel he is town, or follower (which makes it a useless lynch)
    GALGAMETKS!!!!!!!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

13. ISO #1863

14. ISO #1864

-vote naz

"u know the game is doomed when efe is the voice of reason" - someone, 2017
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #1865
    Ganelon

aye, we need a crocodile dundee setup - he would be a town aligned SK.
    So a Night Immune Vigilante? That sounds OP as fuck, I would definitely WIFOM (literally) as that role - just get some red wine.

16. ISO #1866
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote naz

"u know the game is doomed when efe is the voice of reason" - someone, 2017
    ROFL

17. ISO #1867

18. ISO #1868

19. ISO #1869
    Ganelon

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 1 guests)

20. ISO #1870

21. ISO #1871

22. ISO #1872
    Ganelon

I will most likely not be moving my vote from MM today

23. ISO #1873

how so?
    @Fielzanks explain the hypocrite remark. I even put up after my reads on mag + blink and mag + naz interactions that I would not be pushing Magoroth today due to a follower lynch being useless; same thing as a no lynch. there would be more information in NOT lynching and seeing if he decides to suicide. been saying that literally all D2 - SO:

Explain your hyporcite remark to me referring to mag being a follower as "hypocritical"

24. ISO #1874

oh u recruited him first?

hmmm....if i was gaga, i would have recruited fielz first
    i'd save blink for near the end of game : )

my posts will all have gifs for the rest of the dey

25. ISO #1875

26. ISO #1876

You implied I was scum because I said lynching the fan was useless as it would not give us a victory and now you're saying the same thing :/
    No, you were saying that lynching the fan was useless WHILE YOU WERE PUSHING SOME1 U WERE CALLING THE FAN. You had ur vote on magoroth, you were arguing to lynch him that day - WHILE u were calling him the fan....actually i forgot about that, but that is 1 of the big reasons i said you were being illogical.

v

Actually gotta remember to bookmark that post. thanks for reminding me.

27. ISO #1877
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. ISO #1878

@Fielzanks explain the hypocrite remark. I even put up after my reads on mag + blink and mag + naz interactions that I would not be pushing Magoroth today due to a follower lynch being useless; same thing as a no lynch. there would be more information in NOT lynching and seeing if he decides to suicide. been saying that literally all D2 - SO:

Explain your hyporcite remark to me referring to mag being a follower as "hypocritical"
    Responded above, not talking about mag specifically

29. ISO #1879

30. ISO #1880

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    haha wait wasnt that qoute from early 2018?
    lol idk the days are all a blur

31. ISO #1881

Woohoooo 300 posts to read, really? Can't be on atm. I see three mentions, will reply to them later. But Distorted's defense till now has been scummy af.
    -unvote
    I don't want to see the lynch happen before I can at least be here to read and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

32. ISO #1882

33. ISO #1883

@Marshmallow Marshall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    quick!! lets kill him now before he can post

34. ISO #1884
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Woohoooo 300 posts to read, really? Can't be on atm. I see three mentions, will reply to them later. But Distorted's defense till now has been scummy af.
    -unvote
    I don't want to see the lynch happen before I can at least be here to read and all.

Lynch most likely not happening today so ya

35. ISO #1885

-unvote
    will you be able to read within the next 30 minutes? cuz itl take u about 30 to catch up and prolly 30 more to help get votes going. @Marshmallow Marshall

36. ISO #1886

Eod in 90 mins. Should we just not lynch instead of turbolynching anyone?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

37. ISO #1887

No, you were saying that lynching the fan was useless WHILE YOU WERE PUSHING SOME1 U WERE CALLING THE FAN. You had ur vote on magoroth, you were arguing to lynch him that day - WHILE u were calling him the fan....actually i forgot about that, but that is 1 of the big reasons i said you were being illogical.

v

Actually gotta remember to bookmark that post. thanks for reminding me.
    I did not decide to lynch anyone but thanks for painting that. I pressured him while saying there was more probabilities of him being fan than Gaga but never excluded either possibilities! If you thought I was pushing a Mag lynch then yes you're right that would be illogical but I only wanted more of his reactions and had I unvoted him he would have felt safe at L-3 (even though he was safe at L-2) and that would ruin the whole point. Also I couldn't pressure blink so better to do that than nothing

38. ISO #1888

will you be able to read within the next 30 minutes? cuz itl take u about 30 to catch up and prolly 30 more to help get votes going. @Marshmallow Marshall
    No legit not I cannot stay on for real atm writing super fast

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890
    Ganelon

If blink is actually town he played like a total moron lol, his reads were s h i t this game

41. ISO #1891

can't u guys just lynch me

42. ISO #1892

Actually I'm going off with a vote on the one who has my biggest scumread now
    -vote Distorted
    so my thoughts are exposed in my last posts, and I leave my vote here for future reference anyway because I doubt Distorteds lynch is happening. now i really gtg sorry guys will try to be back as soon as i can, SHOULD be before eod.

43. ISO #1893

No legit not I cannot stay on for real atm writing super fast
    I actually believe this is legit... I don't think MM would pull the BS card of faking having to be gone, thats lame...

And I honestly don't know how you guys do to pressure 4-5 people in a day. It's so damn time consuming to pressure people when you seek answers
    It's easier and quicker when there is alignments to search for.....this setup pressuring becomes incredibly difficult and time consuming.

44. ISO #1894
    Ganelon

Guys I am sleepy lol.

45. ISO #1895

46. ISO #1896

47. ISO #1897

but I am, you were pushing some1 u thought was the follower while you were trying to lynch him AND saying lynching a follower is worthless for info. literally hypocrisy at its finest there.
    What's annoying about your meta is that you're quick about saving someone from lynches. So we never know when you protect a buddy or only try to get more info

48. ISO #1898
    Ganelon

What's annoying about your meta is that you're quick about saving someone from lynches. So we never know when you protect a buddy or only try to get more info
    He wasn't exactly 'quick' to save me from a Lynch, he was the one who started the Lynch train on me in the first place

49. ISO #1899

-vote blinkskater

he actually knows my meta a lot better than he is leading on to be. His alignment either switched, or was never town.
    blink or fielz - thats who I wanna push today. MM i believe is legitimately busy; i dont see pushing that "i cant be on right now" as something he would do, cuz thats lacking Morals of FM, beyond just being a lady GaGa....

50. ISO #1900