OLD S-FM Queue (Outdated) - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: S-FM Queue

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Want to host http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4222-Torment

seems interesting and simple enough so a complete idiot (me) could host it
    Dude, I warn you. Trying to host a 13 player setup now, at one of the worst times throughout the entire year - BAD idea! You SURE thay you are willing to wait weeks for signups? You kinda would have to be able to promise you will have no "time problems" for over a month, potentially.
    Truth being told: you kinda suck. :)

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Dude, I warn you. Trying to host a 13 player setup now, at one of the worst times throughout the entire year - BAD idea! You SURE thay you are willing to wait weeks for signups? You kinda would have to be able to promise you will have no "time problems" for over a month, potentially.
    The time Let's Talk runs and finishes, july will be here. Which means students will play once again, which means enough players will be there. Plus I WANT TO PLAY THAT SETUP XD
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.

@SuperJack maybe you should run your 9P setup before Let's Talk though... would leave enough time for the students to stop studying.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.

gib me host been asking yah for weeks @SuperJack
    im posting a sign up thread a few days after this game is over
    will be a short game to take a break from this big ass game
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce