S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 67
Register

User Tag List

Page 67 of 191 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 3805

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Noone was at L-1 yet XD
    but his vote is on hybrid (most likely person to get to L-1) meaning he cant hammer him.

And does anyone else just find it funny that last game SCV says "I will hammer anyone at L-1". literally almost scum read across the board for saying that by most people.. now he is actually voting normall and we are scum reading him for "not wanting to hammer at L-1".. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    but his vote is on hybrid (most likely person to get to L-1) meaning he cant hammer him.

And does anyone else just find it funny that last game SCV says "I will hammer anyone at L-1". literally almost scum read across the board for saying that by most people.. now he is actually voting normall and we are scum reading him for "not wanting to hammer at L-1".. haha
    Yeh, Scv is probably participating in some weird social experiment...

i find it funny lol, i 100% town read scv for wanting to hammer anyone at L1. but theres no readon to play the same exact way 2 games in a row wheres the fun in that? and voting the afk troll poster on a day one.... could go either way IMO

@naz whats ur read on noz?

-vote noz_bugz
    I haven't read anything past this post, but noz soft claimed a power role so I don't want to lynch him unless you guys really trust your meta on him, then he is either mafia or Rigger. I don't known him well enough to know, iirc he hasn't contributed much to seem town to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

I honestly dont think efe's plan is related to his role at all. I think it is literally a personal thing lol so i put that as NAI
    Might be...

An idea just popped into my head - could it be that one of the guys who's saying he'll shoot someone/is willing to try out items/armour is actually a rigger? The rigger obviously cannot kill himself, so he wouldn't be putting himself at risk by loudly going 'gimme guns/vests/Lynch immunity!'

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    at this point, i'm going to say we are probally fucked and scum are just going to confuse/win the game they don't even need guns townies will be lynched game will be lost for us, TOWNSMITH DO YOU HEAR ME? GIVE ME A GUN I will USE IT FFS
    I agree, give me or Blink guns, pref. both of us :P

naz was also just on for 5-10 mins after I asked about noz then vanished........
    Sorry I only have like 48 hours with my grandma, this is prob the last time I'll ever see her in my life. I was typing a response and then she wanted to talk to me so I closed my phone. I'm in bed now though, no more distractions🙃
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Sorry I only have like 48 hours with my grandma, this is prob the last time I'll ever see her in my life. I was typing a response and then she wanted to talk to me so I closed my phone. I'm in bed now though, no more distractions🙃
    oh...well now i feel bad =( ill send some nudes to make up for it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Might be...

An idea just popped into my head - could it be that one of the guys who's saying he'll shoot someone/is willing to try out items/armour is actually a rigger? The rigger obviously cannot kill himself, so he wouldn't be putting himself at risk by loudly going 'gimme guns/vests/Lynch immunity!'
    i think this just put u into town category for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    LMAO. You got any real scum read on me or are you just voting in circles? You just changed your vote 3 times in 5 minutes. Indecisive, I see? The fuck you doing? You a Rigger?
    no i am doing what my kind polite heart says it says i need to serve distorted in a great way

-vote Distorted

Distorted Is Dead Under My Protection Haha Now And
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key