S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 98
Register

User Tag List

Page 98 of 191 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 3805

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i must pause and say everyone is playing one hell of a game, everyones points/excuses/lies/truths are all wonderfull <3
    Oh god Blink, don't go being manipulated by distorted too. I thought you and me at least saw through the bs.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Oh ffs, I swear if distorted bs's his way to victory again
    dude you are pushing for a fast lynch, no evidence behind it other than u are counter claiming me. 0 reasons behind why you supposdely gave a gun to efekannn of all people (when majority of town disagreed with that....as well as common sense) - and absolutely nothing to back anything you say up.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    but for future games we really do need to elimintate this "swearing on" things.... it becomes cheap tactics that usually will encompass a smaller group of players meta.
    Shit I ignore all that completely because it's so easy to lie. If some1 here is actually taking those seriously I'm lmfao
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

dude you are pushing for a fast lynch, no evidence behind it other than u are counter claiming me. 0 reasons behind why you supposdely gave a gun to efekannn of all people (when majority of town disagreed with that....as well as common sense) - and absolutely nothing to back anything you say up.
    inactvie lurking pretty much all of day 1 and come out charging day 2 100% positive on scum teams? no dude.

Shit I ignore all that completely because it's so easy to lie. If some1 here is actually taking those seriously I'm lmfao
    yes because information is not something you need to know. You know who is scumteam, and who is not. so you push against the people you KNOW you have to lynch. you dont need to FIND people for future lynches.

You sir. You ignore my multiple posts now explaining myself. If ppl really can't see me posting all the replies to all the questions you just asked then town is fucked.

inactvie lurking pretty much all of day 1 and come out charging day 2 100% positive on scum teams? no dude.
    Hm its the weekend now distorted. Guess whos off their 12 hr shifts now.

You sir. You ignore my multiple posts now explaining myself. If ppl really can't see me posting all the replies to all the questions you just asked then town is fucked.
    your "mutliple" posts. literally that is all you have done all game. lol now u know the entire scumteam? and push for a FAST day 1 lynch? anyone else who just claimed TPR u discredited? I mean Noz just claimed auditor or w/e and can prove weapons - YOU INSTNATLY LABELED HIM SCUM. He is more likely a TPR than scum, but just INSTANTLY because you KNOW it would discredit you, not me lol.

You already knew what his information would reveal because you know he is not on your team.

@Marshmallow Marshall yes, address SCV doing this.

your "mutliple" posts. literally that is all you have done all game. lol now u know the entire scumteam? and push for a FAST day 1 lynch? anyone else who just claimed TPR u discredited? I mean Noz just claimed auditor or w/e and can prove weapons - YOU INSTNATLY LABELED HIM SCUM. He is more likely a TPR than scum, but just INSTANTLY because you KNOW it would discredit you, not me lol.

You already knew what his information would reveal because you know he is not on your team.

I work two half days Friday and Saturday now. Otherwise I'm here to save this damn town from itself.
    anyone else who just claimed TPR u discredited? I mean Noz just claimed auditor or w/e and can prove weapons - YOU INSTNATLY LABELED HIM SCUM. He is more likely a TPR than scum, but just INSTANTLY because you KNOW it would discredit you, not me lol.

ok
    -vote marluxion
    Says OK to blink for a Marluxion lynch because of promised information. @blinkskater WHERE IS THAT FREAKING INFORMATION.
    -vote unvote
    3rd scum could be many people, could be rumox u both seem to label eachother town highly.

Also, no interaction really at all. You told him to stop sounding scummy a few times, but not with pushes like you usually do.
    the LACK of interaction is more what im seeing. You always tend to push and poke at him throughout games, i didnt really see that there other than u almost giving him advice on stop sounding scummy
    This makes me realize that Distorted was the one pushing me, along with Magoroth. I was heavily townread by most people. +townpoints
    i put him in L-1 and if u want me to again I will. You said you have info to gain from it so i trust you on that.
    Yeah. BUT WHERE IS THAT INFO?
    we have more days and no night kills possible tonight - so if im going to bite the bullet on some1 i have no read on i will
    Legit
    could be efekannn, could me fiez, could be blink, could be yagami,
    My possible scummates lol
    ive also never seen you defend SCV this hard. Also my primary lead on this is VOTING PATTERNS not interactions.
    It's true I've defended Scv a lot, after a re-read. I guess that was legit...
    you keep SCV as a null read literally all game - yet defend him very hard off of marlu, whom i wonder why is not another null read?
    Scum points here though. I had already explained my read on Marluxion several times.
    we would need fiel, naz, and @Light_Yagami to vote as well to make it happen since we need 5 more votes.

@Fielzanks
    @Light_Yagami
    @naz
    About the impossibility of Scv lynch
    I dont think we can get the votes on SCV
    exactly, as town he does nothing BUT push lynches and fish for people to be voted.
    True dat...
    you now seem angry over an SCV lynch
    -vote scvmurderer
    @Fielzanks try SCV he is the only 1 we have a chance at since so many are AFk
    IN 5 MINUTES IF WE CANT GET IT DONE SWITCH BACK TO MARLU THEN
    I would honestly prefer SCV over MM

-vote scvmurderer

MM even as scum helps the game keep moving forward.
    if im wrong here i dont want to lose MM if he is town =(
    Why is evryone on @Marshmallow Marshall .... i thought we just agreed SCV lol
    what role do u claim then? fast
    no roleclaim on a big push? hm. Make me think he could have claimed a fishy role though.
    SCV IF UR TOWN CLAIM A ROLE
    @blinkskater isnt voting SCV either....yet he was helping push this. @blinkskater 4 MINUTES LEFT
    Strange from Blink.
    -vote marluxion

FUCK IT SCV WONT HAPPEN GIVE BLINK AND MM THEIR LYNCH
    Oh well
    BLINK AND SCVMURDERER = SCUM TEAM

Blink agreed and helped push this ONLY if it would go to MM not SCV
    1 MINUTE LEFT WE WILL NOT MAKE SCV SINCE BLINK WONT VOTE HIM AND WE WOULD STILL NEED 2 MORE VOTES JUST HIT FKING MARLUXION TO EASE EVERYONE ELSES THOUGHTS W/E
    i said at 3 minutes im chaning back to marluxion if we cant make the SCV vote happen. since marlxuion has 2 afks on him and people want him the most it seems. so we at 1 minute im chagning back to what we CAN get
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote marluxion
    lol fuck it
    And that's it, the 100 last posts implying Distorted. What do we notice from that:

- No scummy interactions. If Distorted is scum, none of the players that took part in the debate are scum with him.

- More towny posts than scummy posts.

- No intent to push lynches for lynches.

- Detailed thoughts.

I don't think a scum would do such a thing at such a chaotic EoD. So, I didn't read the stuff y'all mad guys just posted, but
    -vote Scvmurderer
    He's scum. Else it's Distorted. So Distorted, you better be damn sure. Your blood & and your future kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

@Marshmallow Marshall yes, address SCV doing this.

Who said I demanded a fast day Lynch? Stop putting words in my mouth scum