S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 90
Register

User Tag List

Page 90 of 191 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 3805

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im not fucking manipulating you at all, stop the paranoia - blink literally just outted himself as scum. he aint rigger. they are pushing ME OR BLINK over SCV. so SCV obviously is important.
    Really Think About This We Catch Distorted And Low And Behold He Comes Up With Something That Makes Sense, Go Figure

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What the... Ok, so basically:

Blinkskater's view: Me and Distorted are scum together, Distorted didn't want to bus me at EoD and now I'm defending him slightly while pushing him(?)
    Distorted's view: Scv is scum, Blink is what? @Distorted I am what?
    Scv's view: Distorted is scum, and he doesn't know who are scummates? @Scvmurderer
    I Know distorted is scum. I highly suspect Noz atm. Hybrid is my third guess.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

gotta be kidding if this is a hard decision lol get SCV they are obviously protecting him for some reason.
    Its a hard decision for them because you are so manipulative
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Really Think About This We Catch Distorted And Low And Behold He Comes Up With Something That Makes Sense, Go Figure
    watd u catch? u did nothing EoD - please enlighten me. u pushed for a false lynch. btw i pushed MM before SCV =P we just didnt have the votes so went for SCV instead, then you came in defending him...did not see that coming at all honestly. only way i defended MM is by saying we will not get 3 more people to sign on and vote him before EoD, which is what we would need to have lynched MM.

@Marshmallow Marshall here he is outting as scum LITERALLY TO SAVE SCV no way he is rigger because he wouldent know scv is scum and wouldent be sacrificing himself for him rofl

SCV is an important mafia role they want alive for 1 more night at least.
    It just doesn't make any sense. No role is that important. A Mafia alone vs town and rigger would lose. Why would they be ready to sacrifice two members for a kill or two???
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Just Let It Be Known You Guys Seen Me As Arsonist, It Was Pretty Much Flawless Play... If I Were Scum Do You Guys Really Think I'd Play This Reckless? Well I Will Answer It For You, The Answer Is NO. The End.
    yes, SCV is a role for mafia that u want to defend. you have lost all ur logic right now, not quoting anything - u are not addressing yesterdays lynch or putting reason behind anything you say lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It just doesn't make any sense. No role is that important. A Mafia alone vs town and rigger would lose. Why would they be ready to sacrifice two members for a kill or two???
    Because Distorted is bsing his way out of this again.

i went for MM first over SCV and SCV voted MM thats when i realized they werent a team. the interactions did not match. However, you have already ouuted yourself WITH scv. lol

SCV Murderer is the lynch for today @Magoroth shoots blinkskater he would not be saying he got a vest if he really had 1.
    But that's fake, I voted Scv not vice versa...
    -vote Distorted
    You're trying to manipulate me... AHHH idk you're just too good at manipulating people. I can't trust you x.x
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”