S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 90
Register

User Tag List

Page 90 of 191 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 3805
  1. #1781

  2. #1782

  3. #1783

  4. #1784

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What does that mean, "being safe"?
    not fucking turbo lynching and going through EVERY SINGLE POSSIBILITY
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

  5. #1785

  6. #1786

  7. #1787

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im not fucking manipulating you at all, stop the paranoia - blink literally just outted himself as scum. he aint rigger. they are pushing ME OR BLINK over SCV. so SCV obviously is important.
    Really Think About This We Catch Distorted And Low And Behold He Comes Up With Something That Makes Sense, Go Figure

  8. #1788

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What the... Ok, so basically:

    Blinkskater's view: Me and Distorted are scum together, Distorted didn't want to bus me at EoD and now I'm defending him slightly while pushing him(?)
    Distorted's view: Scv is scum, Blink is what? @Distorted I am what?
    Scv's view: Distorted is scum, and he doesn't know who are scummates? @Scvmurderer
    I Know distorted is scum. I highly suspect Noz atm. Hybrid is my third guess.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  9. #1789

  10. #1790

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    gotta be kidding if this is a hard decision lol get SCV they are obviously protecting him for some reason.
    Its a hard decision for them because you are so manipulative
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  11. #1791

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Really Think About This We Catch Distorted And Low And Behold He Comes Up With Something That Makes Sense, Go Figure
    watd u catch? u did nothing EoD - please enlighten me. u pushed for a false lynch. btw i pushed MM before SCV =P we just didnt have the votes so went for SCV instead, then you came in defending him...did not see that coming at all honestly. only way i defended MM is by saying we will not get 3 more people to sign on and vote him before EoD, which is what we would need to have lynched MM.

  12. #1792

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall here he is outting as scum LITERALLY TO SAVE SCV no way he is rigger because he wouldent know scv is scum and wouldent be sacrificing himself for him rofl

    SCV is an important mafia role they want alive for 1 more night at least.
    It just doesn't make any sense. No role is that important. A Mafia alone vs town and rigger would lose. Why would they be ready to sacrifice two members for a kill or two???
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  13. #1793

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    also sticking to my "guilty untill proven innocent"
    -vote Distorted

    I did read them. I disagree with any lynch untill every possiblity is exhausted
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

  14. #1794

  15. #1795

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Just Let It Be Known You Guys Seen Me As Arsonist, It Was Pretty Much Flawless Play... If I Were Scum Do You Guys Really Think I'd Play This Reckless? Well I Will Answer It For You, The Answer Is NO. The End.
    yes, SCV is a role for mafia that u want to defend. you have lost all ur logic right now, not quoting anything - u are not addressing yesterdays lynch or putting reason behind anything you say lol.

  16. #1796

  17. #1797

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It just doesn't make any sense. No role is that important. A Mafia alone vs town and rigger would lose. Why would they be ready to sacrifice two members for a kill or two???
    Because Distorted is bsing his way out of this again.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  18. #1798

  19. #1799

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    i went for MM first over SCV and SCV voted MM thats when i realized they werent a team. the interactions did not match. However, you have already ouuted yourself WITH scv. lol

    SCV Murderer is the lynch for today @Magoroth shoots blinkskater he would not be saying he got a vest if he really had 1.
    But that's fake, I voted Scv not vice versa...
    -vote Distorted
    You're trying to manipulate me... AHHH idk you're just too good at manipulating people. I can't trust you x.x
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  20. #1800

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •