S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 3805
  1. #41

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'm going to do a run-down of the roles in a bit.

    There's two Conspicuous User roles - one is Town-aligned and the other is a Mafioso. They can both use their item during the day - presumably a gun. IF the mafia-aligned role is in the game - God forbid - we need to be wary - nobody should claim TPR on the first day. I'm in favour of not role claiming on the first day.
    I'm in favour of no rolecall at all until it becomes needed. Roles are "hidden". We cannot narrow any lynch pool with a rolecall, meaning we only get the bad sides of rolecalling. Gonna re-read the setup now. Enjoy my little RP text =)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  2. #42

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also I've heard something about not giving items to anyone, I think it was in the setup page or something like that... IT IS A BAD IDEA!!! Scums can smith items too. Rigger can smith items too. Not smithing or using items as Town could cost us victory.
    If the Mafia are guaranteed to have a Smith, they'll probably either start building guns or day vests soon - I would. It means we'd probably have to lynch someone and shoot them at night to actually kill them.

  3. #43

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also I've heard something about not giving items to anyone, I think it was in the setup page or something like that... IT IS A BAD IDEA!!! Scums can smith items too. Rigger can smith items too. Not smithing or using items as Town could cost us victory.
    We're saying that we have to set up certain fail-safes and precautions if we're going to use items

  4. #44

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    We're saying that we have to set up certain fail-safes and precautions if we're going to use items
    Yeah; speakin' of which:

    Town Smiths:

    Do not grant powerful items like guns or day vests at random. I would advise you to forge night-vests for yourselves, AND YOU SHOULD NEVER ACCEPT ITEMS FROM SOMEONE ELSE (SMITHS) UNLESS YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS TOWN.

  5. #45

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    I gotta eat now, gonna be back later. I think we must discuss abour our strategy, this setup confuses me a little bit x.x
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  6. #46

  7. #47

  8. #48

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Yeah; speakin' of which:

    Town Smiths:

    Do not grant powerful items like guns or day vests at random. I would advise you to forge night-vests for yourselves, AND YOU SHOULD NEVER ACCEPT ITEMS FROM SOMEONE ELSE (SMITHS) UNLESS YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS TOWN.
    Potential slip here. Bookmark #44
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  9. #49

  10. #50

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Yeah; speakin' of which:

    Town Smiths:

    Do not grant powerful items like guns or day vests at random. I would advise you to forge night-vests for yourselves, AND YOU SHOULD NEVER ACCEPT ITEMS FROM SOMEONE ELSE (SMITHS) UNLESS YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS TOWN.
    Very good good points and don't forget to leave last Wills very very important

  11. #51

  12. #52

  13. #53

  14. #54

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    So we should do this for items so any potential trackers can make sure if it's Real/Fake/Rigged

    1.Get item
    2.Annouce at day.
    3. DON'T USE IT THAT NIGHT
    then if mafia has a thief they can just steal all the items.....lol guaranteeing that town never gets to use anything giving complete killing and vest control in the hands of the mafia. (as well as the risk of rigged items)

  15. #55

  16. #56

  17. #57

  18. #58

  19. #59

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    @SuperJack so something that is confusing me - OoO states that item gifts are first, however does that mean that the same night the item is gifted from a smith it can be used by the person? or is it the following night. Confused because in the "cold war" setup, items gifted couldent be used until the following night.

    If that is the case that items can be gifted than used the same night, woulden't it make more sense for smiths ability to be a day ability? and at the beginning of the night they receive the item?

    Ex: could a mafia smith forge a weapon, give it to their partner on N1 and shoot some1 on N1?

  20. #60

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •