Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
I am still open for a lynch. A lot of information can still come between now and end of day. And I have the same stance on it that I had on last game - very low posters should be lynched. Not only does this force the scum to start contributing and giving information, it allows us to analyze that information and find flaws in their game. We can also find people who are putting in "filler" posts, useless info to try and keep from falling to a potential "low post lynch". If we have no good info, low posters should get the hammer. (of course if that low poster is doing massive wall posts ect, but low post i mean info wise, plus postcount) all if it can be taken into consideration.
if we also remember from last game - the 3 lowest posters were all scum. the game before 1 of the 2 scum was the lowest poster. Seems to be a trend that scum like to "lay low", especially in early game. Force them to start giving info early and define themselves now - so it makes it harder for them later to "change stance" to fit their needs.