[Approved] S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

I would play this setup for the memes
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i can already imagine you being me and messing everything up
    kek, I would never mess anything up ;)
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

i need to buff skwirl in a way
    Isn't a double conversion op enough? And I like how you put Hybrid role now, a spy jester lol. It's interesting. But aren't citizens seriously disadvantaged? They should at least be night immune, so Efe clans don't kill them at night. Surviving in such a setup is probably hard.

That is a setup I would actually play gj efe
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Isn't a double conversion op enough? And I like how you put Hybrid role now, a spy jester lol. It's interesting. But aren't citizens seriously disadvantaged? They should at least be night immune, so Efe clans don't kill them at night. Surviving in such a setup is probably hard.

That is a setup I would actually play gj efe
    citizens are winning no matter what until it gets converted they just need to pray to survive
    En Taro Monika!

citizens are winning no matter what until it gets converted they just need to pray to survive
    Praying isn't fun tho ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

One question.

Why lynch? Majority of players are Starcraft Players at the start, and they have no enemies (Apart from Hybrid which they DONT have to lynch)
    There really needs to be some incentive to lynch people.

Is Sc2Mafia Staff Member convertable? What happens to the wincon of Sc2Mafia Staff Member if converted?
    Does Sc2Mafia Staff Member lose if Efekannn02 is lynched or nightkilled?

I would change it so that Starcraft Player have to see Sc2Mafia Staff Member & MafiaZ Member, and Dunna dead before they kill MafiaZ Member.
    And that MafiaZ Member has to Survive And See Efekannn02's Clans & Starcraft players Lose The Game.
    Cryptonic made this sig